The Royal Hat Gallery: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these two hats too dear ZUBIAUR

This is my favorite nika

THese hats are so beautiful.

Princess Mary isso cute in this hat.

Courtesy of Belga.:flowers:

Queen Beatrix's hats (3/11/2009)::previous:
http://i37.tinypic.com/1236sjn.jpg

Princess Maxima's hats:
http://i33.tinypic.com/169pxyh.jpg[/QUOTE]
Queen Beatrix's hats is so stylish. and Princess Maxima with this har is so pretty.

Maxima's hat and hair are perfect during the Mexico trip! Truly lovely-

:previous: Kate's hats are all fantastic! Especially the 1st black one, so chic!
For me, the first pic of Diana & Anna Wintour is much more precious than her hats, so thanks for sharing it :flowers: Look at them, so young and full of life!

Kate has excellent taste in hats! (I especially love her gloves in the first pict too!)

I love Maxima's Hat in the first photo, it looks great with the outfit!

Both Mary's and Maxima's hats, in the last posts, are so beautiful and stylish. Keep them coming, please!

mary and maxima have some of the nicest hats out of the cp's... but i've not seen letizia in a hat at all.

The women in the Spanish Royal Family very rarely wear hats. I can't recall seeing any pictures of Letizia wearing a hat even at a wedding.

mary and maxima have some of the nicest hats out of the cp's... but i've not seen letizia in a hat at all.

Letizia has never worn a hat.
Queen Sofia was seen a while back in a few hats.

So many Princesses don't wear hats for some unexplained reason. Especially the Arab princesses, I mean they are very lean on the latest trends of fashion! I don't know why hats are not part of their wardrobes? I have never seen Queen Rania in hats nor any of her siblings in hats for example. Never saw the Moroccan princesses in hats...None of the Syrians nor the Lebanese first ladies...
The Americans as well seem to have given up on the idea since Jacky Kennedy(May God rest her soul in peace)...
I find hats to be sometimes necessary to the "allure" of an elegant outfit. I would love to see them complete their appearences with hats really, it would only be to their advantage.

So many Princesses don't wear hats for some unexplained reason. Especially the Arab princesses, I mean they are very lean on the latest trends of fashion! I don't know why hats are not part of their wardrobes? I have never seen Queen Rania in hats nor any of her siblings in hats for example. Never saw the Moroccan princesses in hats...None of the Syrians nor the Lebanese first ladies...
The Americans as well seem to have given up on the idea since Jacky Kennedy(May God rest her soul in peace)...
I find hats to be sometimes necessary to the "allure" of an elegant outfit. I would love to see them complete their appearences with hats really, it would only be to their advantage.

I don't think its "right" for the middle east princess' to wear hats. Plus it is incredible warm over there. :)

5 beautifully chosen hats. I love the last one of P Mathilde. :flowers:

Zubiaur, I think that this headwear of Princess Grace isn't a hat.
I would say this is a fur-cap on her head, it looks great on her as always.:flowers:

Really you think it's because of the heat? ok..
I personally don't see why heat would be a reason. There are hats of every form, color, material... for every climate and every occasion. I think that one can intelligently choose the appropriate hat for the appropriate reason or place..
As of the "not right", I really would like to understand why so many arab women think the same way...:) I mean all of them don't wear hats because they all seem to be thinking the same : that it's not right! I really wonder why?

Maxima, of all Royals, can get away with wearing large beautiful hats. It seems like her head and personality are made for them.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom