Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The skirt is beautiful! But I don’t like the rest of her look

She looks elegant but not so formal.like her hair so tightly done. Lovely :flowers:

Terrible outfit, messy hair. Nothing works well together, boots/skirt sleeveless top/coat? Very sloppy for an evening event.

Big mess of an outfit ,the coat being worn like a cape ,sleeveless top in November and it was pouring rain outside ...it all looks like it was a last minute choice.

I think the top half looks very nice but not the bottom half. Hairstyle much better than the other night.

Good Lord! That's a Krystle Carrington Vintage 80s look, maybe nice for a retro motto party, but on this occasion??

There is nothing "Queen" in that appearance, I am afraid to say. Let us hope Doña Letizia will pack out with the State Banquet.

There is nothing "Queen" in that appearance, I am afraid to say. Let us hope Doña Letizia will pack out with the State Banquet.

There is no State Banquet, the visit is over for Letizia, Felipe will go on this morning and then fly on to Guatemala for the Iberoamerican summit.

That is a total non-event of an ensemble. I think she only enjoys when she can dress to the nines.

I think this has been one of her worst dressed State Visits ,Letizia can pull out all the stops when she wants to but this has been dismal to say the least.

This Intropia dress would be fine at some private event, but not at a state visit.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the others, as Queen, this was her worst state visit, I have to say that as a queen --so far--i always liked her state visit looks, all in all she represented her country very well. but I would like to quickly forget this state visit. Who knows what she would have worn for a gala dinner... I think i like her last dress, it suits her, but im bored with this mid lengh dresses she wears so often latley

Letizia looks elegant tonight nice colour and dress but also complimented by some even nicer jewels.

Such a stunning dress for Letizia. She looks great. She's one of those who when she gets it wrong, she gets it wrong, but when she gets it right, she absolutely rocks it and there's no inbetween.

Such a stunning dress for Letizia. She looks great. She's one of those who when she gets it wrong, she gets it wrong, but when she gets it right, she absolutely rocks it and there's no inbetween.

100% agree. But she rarely stumbles in her after 5 apparel.

It's almost always her day wear...but that red thing was an absolute MISS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom