Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals and Nobles Part 1: Oct. 2007 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ekaterina's hat is a nightmare and both ladies have no properly styled hair.

Ekaterina should wear a most covering bra. Dress is not ugly, is OK.
I would say that for a fashion designer she is not astonishing me with her look.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:

For questions and discussions that are not fashion-related please use the relevant current, news or events threads instead. Thank you!

A nice look in blue for the Duchess of Castro at the season opening gala of the Ballet of Opera National de Paris in Paris yesterday, September 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A nice look in blue for the Duchess of Castro at the season opening gala of the Ballet of Opera National de Paris in Paris yesterday, September 21:

Just stunning! :flowers:

Sophie, Hereditary Princess of Liechtenstein, at the arrival at the Neumunster Abbey in Luxembourg, for the fourteenth informal summit of German-speaking head of states, on Wednesday 27 September

http://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:127158765:1800x650:w?v=59c392c6&m=ghoogaco

Princess Annemarie of Burbon-Parma and Princess Victoria of Bourbon-Parma at a ceremony in the Steccata basilica in Parma

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2017/PPE17092940.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2017/PPE17092903.jpg

The Duchess of Castro in an eye-catching black and white evening gown (and a special bag) at the inaugural 'Monte-Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean' in Monaco yesterday, September 28:

** Full view **

Annemarie's dress is really pretty and delicate. I like how she and her daughters are both wearing pink - cute.

Victoria's outfit on the other hand is... interesting. The jacket is too shiny and is rather cheap looking to me, and the trousers are rather vibrant for me due to the large flowers. Looks as if she has been taking fashion tips from Queen Maxima:D

:previous: Katherine looks great - I love the soft blue colours of her outfit.

The Duchess of Castro in a red jumpsuit and jacket at the Futurum Award ceremony in Monaco on October 19 - not one of her best looks, reminds me of a circus/variety outfit.

** Full view ** Upper part **

And Gloria of Thurn and Taxis attended the White Cross Ball in New York City on October 20, wearing a long black gown and horrible shoes ;)

** Full view **

Last edited:
I see the Duchess of Castro is still playing at being a royal Barbie doll, it is sad for she lots of the time makes such unrefined choices in her clothing.

Gloria looks really nice here except for those shoes that are clunkers it seems like. What an interesting life this woman has had.......she should write a book on her life!

Empress Michiko visited the Eco-Town Center in Kitakyushu, Fukuoka Prefecture, today, October 30:

** gettyimages photos **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom