William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

If and when KM marries William the editors and staff of Hello! should not only be invited to the wedding, they should get exclusive rights to photograph it and a standing dinner invite from the couple.

More than any other publication, they have bent over backward to promote Kate Middleton...they practically fawn over her.

That magazine cover title is practically identical to the ones they have been running for the last five years.

I have that issue basically if your into the whole idea of a royal wedding and somewhat fairy tale match it's a good read but if you don't like the match with Kate then you won't like the article it's basically glowing with reviews for both of them.

Yeah; HELLO! isn't exactly hard-hitting journalism.;) I get HELLO! if there's a royal visit here, or if there's a very special item.

I have that issue basically if your into the whole idea of a royal wedding and somewhat fairy tale match it's a good read but if you don't like the match with Kate then you won't like the article it's basically glowing with reviews for both of them.

If and when KM marries William the editors and staff of Hello! should not only be invited to the wedding, they should get exclusive rights to photograph it and a standing dinner invite from the couple.

More than any other publication, they have bent over backward to promote Kate Middleton...they practically fawn over her.

That magazine cover title is practically identical to the ones they have been running for the last five years.

Invited and the Editor in Chief should be seated with the Middleton's as they've done nothing but promote Kate in the best light possible. The Editor should even be a godparent to the first child.

:ROFLMAO:

Maybe someone would point out a Hello! article on virtually any "celebrity" (by whatever definition) that wasn't glowing or verging on the sycophantic.
It's soft focus air-brushed feel-good "journalism" with willing participants and those, such as William and Kate, who have no choice in the matter. It's what Hello! does, it's what this segment of the weekly magazine-buying market want, and there's no secret to it.

Gemma Wilkinson?

does anyone have a pic of her? they say she's harry's new girlfriend and that she looks like chelsy.

After the on-off relationship of HRH Prince Harry and Chelsy Davywent “off” again recently, it was a matter of time before either (or both) of them started dating again. Reports are now coming out that apparently both have begun to move on. Prince Harry as begun seeing a blonde woman named Gemma Wilkinson.

http://www.examiner.com/royal-news-in-national/prince-harry-moving-on-with-chelsy-look-alike

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if this is true he's moved on quickly.

ugh harry harry harry :bang:

i thought he'd do better this time. i guess not. she ain't no stunnerbut i'm just being judgemental lol chelsy was definitely better and i didn't even like her that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
If these relationships don't work out, it will be interesting to see if the two come back together again.

If these relationships don't work out, it will be interesting to see if the two come back together again.

Actually with Harry at being 26, there's really no reason that he has to get serious about anyone right now. Perhaps he's just "sowing the wild oats" as Uncle advised Charles to to at that age? :whistling:

Well its not like Chelsy was an unattractive girl (although its whats inside that counts).

The issue is (or rather the red flag) is that Harry seems to go for the party girl (although again Chelsy was rather book smart). And if that is what he wants and he is not ready to settle down than thats good. Whatever works works.

Taking into consideration that you can't party for ever, and in his position if he is going to date party girls who merit public interest here is hoping that they are discrete and not too much of an embarassment. Not that Chelsy was or anything like that.

Finally, not that party girls can't grow up, marry and become established members of the Firm. But he needs to find one with a little substance (of which Chelsy did possess).

But we shall see if this is serious, if he doesn't return to Chelsy or just wants to date. Again nothing wrong with anyone of it except Harry is not moving to Africa.

I agree that there's a red flag waving here. Harry needs someone to support him and be a steadying influence, I think. He has such huge potential to do good, and too much "partying" takes away his credibility.

The issue is (or rather the red flag) is that Harry seems to go for the party girl (although again Chelsy was rather book smart).

I don't know why Harry and Chelsy broke up, but part of the reason could have been because Chelsy was starting to settle down in her career and planning a life in Africa, and Harry didn't fit into those goals. In other words, the relationship didn't fail because Chelsy was a party girl, but because she had goals in life.

Of course, I do think Harry needs to find someone who is stable and loyal, but why is it always implied that Chelsy didn't have any of these traits?

I hope there's a way for us Americans to see that documentary. Maybe parts of it would be on YouTube?

That was on the front cover of a tele magazine in the Mail this morning.
Looks interesting.

Just read the article. It looks interesting. Love to see it if airs here in the US.

HELLO! - The place for daily celebrity news - hellomagazine.com

Hello says yes, Harry and Chelsy have ended their relationship both remain friends Harry is NOT seeing anyone else. The relationship had just fizzled out but they remain good friends. Will they get back together time will tell but Harry is not looking to marry until he is well into his 30's according to friends of his.

HELLO! - The place for daily celebrity news - hellomagazine.com

Hello says yes, Harry and Chelsy have ended their relationship both remain friends Harry is NOT seeing anyone else. The relationship had just fizzled out but they remain good friends. Will they get back together time will tell but Harry is not looking to marry until he is well into his 30's according to friends of his.

This is the link to the direct article
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy end their seven-year relationship - hellomagazine.com

Of course Hello! is in the know. :whistling:

You know, I liked Chelsy. She had a tacky fashion style, but she was fun and kept up with Harry.

Having said that, I really want to see either harry/william with some new girls. just to have something new to look at and shake things up. we've been looking at the same two girlfriends for years. I hope Harry goes on like a dating spree and then finds the right girl. That would be entertaining.

I just saw the picture of the "new girl". ugh she's exactly the same! maybe his only type is "bubbly blonds who want to have fun".

I liked Chelsy as someone to date and not marry.

She was cute, smart and independent. If she was willing to leave SA and become a member of the royal family (when they were both ready for marriage) she would have been a good addition. As it is, here is hoping that she has a successful life post Harry.

yeah, I always thought of Chelsy that way too.

though, I never saw Harry as the marrying type either haha.

I always thought Chelsy would have made a nice addition to the royal family, however i'm not sure about the name "Princess Chelsy".

I always thought Chelsy would have made a nice addition to the royal family, however i'm not sure about the name "Princess Chelsy".

However she wouldn't have been Princess Chelsy but Princess Henry/Harry as only women born HRH Princess xxx are Princess own name while those who marry in are Princess husband's name e.g. Princess Michael (yes I know that the Queen allowed Princess Alice to use that style but it needed a personal request to the monarch after years of service and wasn't automatic from marriage). Diana, for instance, was never Princess Diana by right - the media used it but I would expect royal followers to get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom