William, Harry, their Girlfriends and the Press

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just did some engagements recently. He was criticized, of course, because these engagements were done after a period of bad press. If he does a lot of engagements, he'll be accused of taking unncecessary time off his course. No, I think that he should stay at what he's doing and do other engagements occasionally. :flowers:

Either foreign engagements or home engagements would be wonderful to see. I believe William should take on more responsibility now, i understand he has the army but....
x

I suspect over the next few years Wills will gradually increase the number of royal engagements he undertakes in his time off from his RAF commitments. Initially, these may be centred around some of the charities he supports, in time the number of charities will increase, and he will also directly start to support the Queen on some of her royal engagements.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Yes it is possible some engagements may be fitted in with his full time job with the RAF, but if not his own charities, I think it likely he will support his father, the heir.:flowers:

Do we know how long he's staying with the RAF? I was just wondering cause I was thinking when he may take on his "full time royal" role that he was supposed to have started this year before he changed his mind.

This reminds me about the story that surfaced about Autumn Kelly's uncle running a strip club in Moncton, New Brunswick.:)

Inside the sex club run by Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton's best pal Emma Sayle | The Sun |Woman

Emma Sayle runs sex club???? Is this a gentalmens cub or is it geared toward the ladies ....I think William should marry Kate soon before they start talking about her best friends mothers sisters boyfriends......and yes that statement was tonuge-in-cheek....:rolleyes:;)

Wow, certainly unexpected. I wonder if Kate or William knew about this umm buisness.
x

Sounds like Emma and Kate knew each other only through the Sisterhood Challenge team, and that Emma wasn't even the one who invited Kate to join in the training. "Best pal" seems more than a bit of a stretch.

The tabloids really are hungry for news right now, aren't they?

It was the Sun, which is why I put "I hesitate to post this"! :flowers::ROFLMAO:

I think this Jailbird ancestors is so funny, they will stop at nothing just to have something to talk about ....I guess there is no good news ....

At least it wasn't Emma that's putting the BFF connection out to promote her business.

Do we know it wasn't Emma who leaked the story to the press?
I'm insinuating anything, it's just a questions thats all.
x

My my the press will find anything to dig up on Catherine to report on. If i didn't dislike her so much, i would feel sorry for her.
x

Hmm, interesting question. I doubt Emma would have leaked the story simply b/c of the secrecy surrounding this type of business. Despite its exclusivity, it's not the sort of membership people would like to advertise, even the organizer herself is reported not to be a participant. And party location not disclosed until a day before. Reminds me a bit like "Secret Diary of a Callgirl", it's fun and fantasy...etc, but it would really ruin the gig if papparazzi start filming who's coming and going.

This is getting funny in a sad way. I mean, who hasn't had an ancestor in prison? With so many ancestors before us, there's got to be at least one who served time!

2010 is I believe when he begins the actual job of a SARF pilot, if he passes the course. The normal tour after that is 30-36 months.

I just looked at the timetable further down the page.
:)

I just read that Kate Middleton has posed in her families mail order brochre, for a line of "Princess" party favors...could this possible be true? would the palace allow her to stoop to such a 'classless' level, promoting herself as a princess to sell party favors? As I am not a resident in the UK, I don't have access to local papers etc... so please let me know if there is any truth to this appaling rumour..

I just read that Kate Middleton has posed in her families mail order brochre, for a line of "Princess" party favors...could this possible be true? would the palace allow her to stoop to such a 'classless' level, promoting herself as a princess to sell party favors? As I am not a resident in the UK, I don't have access to local papers etc... so please let me know if there is any truth to this appaling rumour..

I appreciate that you may not have access to UK newspapers, but perhaps you can access the Party Pieces website yourself to form an opinion on how "classless" her actions might be, or how she may be "promoting herself as a princess to sell party favors". I look forward to hearing your views once you have had te opportunity to form your own opinion.:flowers:

Thank you for that. I would like the opportunity to do that. Please send me the website where i can view this for myself and I'll get back to you, as I haven't a clue as to the company name. Have you seen it forst hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom