Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 4: May - September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

norwegianne

Majesty
City
Rogaland
Country
Norway
This is a new thread to post new pictures and news about Crown Princess Mary of Denmark.

The old thread is here

Happy posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
micas said:
No bump yet .....

I actually think she's showing quite well. She's so normally slender that even the slightest curve is visible, although it may not be as obvious depending on the clothing she wears.

Here are a few photos that show Mary's "bump":)

Attachments

• CP Mary attend HCA event at MaxMara.jpg
    CP Mary attend HCA event at MaxMara.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,202
  • CP Mary attends school related to Psychiatry patronage.jpg
    CP Mary attends school related to Psychiatry patronage.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,634
  • Visit to Danfoss Experience park11.jpg
    Visit to Danfoss Experience park11.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 983
  • CP Mary and dog Ziggy 5-19-2005 4.jpg
    CP Mary and dog Ziggy 5-19-2005 4.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4,102
  • CP couple at a concert in Aarhus.jpg
    CP couple at a concert in Aarhus.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 792
  • CP Mary attend dinner for a Danish workshop.jpg
    CP Mary attend dinner for a Danish workshop.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 954
In the second last picture of Mary with her dog how did u gain access to allover Press?

Kylie

I didn't I borrowed the picture from the CPMEMB, I guess I should have stated that.

rosalyn said:
Is that her dog from Australia or the Prince's dog?

They dog (a Border Collie) named 'Ziggy' is Danish born. The couple received the dog as a gift from the Danish Kennel Club. Actually, Mary received the dog when Frederik was away in Greenland.

pdas1201 said:
Mary attended the Samsung Nations Cup for Horsejumping between 20-22 May. The photo was taken during that time.

thanks pdas. were ther emore photos taken?

Mary, the perfect princess by Quien magazine

Ever since she is the wife of Federico of Denmark everything has come out to him well: the affection of the Danish has gained, Now queen Margarita of Denmark must feel happy of for not having been able to prevent the wedding of her son Federico with the Australian Mary Donaldson. Why? Because Mary has surprised all.
While to other European princess of plebian origin, married with inheriting princes, like Mette-Marit of Norway or Letizia of Spain, work has cost them to be reconciled to its new activities and to gain the affection of its subjects, the wife of Federico of Denmark is the favorite of the Danish and the
entire world by her charisma and facility to integrate themselves and
to develop in the world of the royalty.
Abejita worker Since the 14 of May of 2004 Mary gave yes Federico and
turned princess, all the beneficial foundations, without exception, they have looked for it so that she is its ambassador and thus collect more bottoms for its causes.
Even at first, while other real houses commanded to their inexperienced princess with their inheriting princes to the events so that they went away
connecting and they lost the fear to be in public, Mary, without fear some, one appeared single and it perform one's duty and the protocol.
And what to say of its trips to the foreigner. Recently the princes of Denmark were in New York for the commemoration of the bicentennial of the Danish writer Hans Christian Andersen, also they went to Thailand with the victims of tsunami and shortly before they visited the native Earth of Mary, Australia, where they attended the anniversary of the Red Cross; in each one of these places they received extraordinary samples of affection and affection.
Ever since she is the wife of Federico of Denmark everything has come
out to him well: the affection of the Danish has gained, it is fashionable icon and it waits for its first son with whom it assures the descendants.
its style, according to experts in fashion, it surpasses the one of anyone of its colleagues, among them Maxima of Holland - another one of the favourite princess, who is elegant but she is plus its charisma which has made it
favorite; Matilde of Belgium, who dresses well but she is very preservative; Letizia of Spain, of classic style but not always agreed with the one of a princess, that lack uses the best dresses of high seam but him carries to shine them.
Mary surpasses in everything to the previous ones: it is educated, likeable, modern, very elegant, sophisticated, glamorosa and dresses great designs. It has been so the rage in the world by her who the Vogue magazine has
dedicated two covers already to him, and a mark of clothes of Copenhagen, that usually it uses the Princess, No princess in the history of the royalty has obtained similar exaltation. By anything Mary of Denmark does not say itself that, of 33 years, it can be the following Lady Di.

100% Obedient one

Besides to accept the protocol exactly, the Australian will turn east year with the order of long ago that she indicates that the Prince must give to the crown a heir: in October its first-born will be born. With the good star that this woman has, we did not doubt that he is a man.
Mary and Federico live happy this stage while the Danish make bets by
sex of the boy. On the other hand the houses fashionable already design clothes of maternity and baby with the intention to be the preferred mark of the Princess.

http://www.quien.com/nivel2.asp?cve=90_36

This article is quite pathetic. It presents Mary as a kind of clothes horse and state that is it the reason why she is the perfect princess.

Mary is SO much more. She is emblematic and, yes perfectly royal. But that has much to do with her charisma and her personality.
I'm sick and tired of all these articles presenting her as a Hollywood star.
I think that those photo shoots she done did her bad (even if they were tasteful and justified at the time), because now everybody only talk about the way she dress herself, not her work.
BTW, why Letizia was unpopular? 'if there is a tread about that, can someone indicate it to me, please?)

carlota said:
thanks pdas. were ther emore photos taken?

More pics from Rex Features

Attachments

• 523917E.jpg
    523917E.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 524
  • 523917I.jpg
    523917I.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,967
  • 523917H.jpg
    523917H.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,740
  • 523917G.jpg
    523917G.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2,014
  • 523917F.jpg
    523917F.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 3,773
  • 523917D.jpg
    523917D.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 681
  • 523917C.jpg
    523917C.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,735
  • 523917B.jpg
    523917B.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,218
  • 523917A.jpg
    523917A.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,632
That article is so not true...she is not the favorite of the world. In fact non of the Crown princesses are the fave of the world.

who do you think is the favorite?

No one is the favorite. ANd I think it is a waste to argue who is the favorite in the world. Now if one is talking regional, then maybe. But not the world.

Reina said:
No one is the favorite. ANd I think it is a waste to argue who is the favorite in the world. Now if one is talking regional, then maybe. But not the world.

I totaly agree with you :)

i agree with reina. the article is the most subjective thing ever. there are some people who may like mary, but she is obviously not the favourite "in the world".

Alisa said:
I actually think she's showing quite well. She's so normally slender that even the slightest curve is visible, although it may not be as obvious depending on the clothing she wears.

Here are a few photos that show Mary's "bump":)

I don't see a hint of a "bump" at all in any of these pictures. I think it's a silly exercise of looking for a needle in a haystack. Mary may be several months along but that doesn't mean that she's visibly showing yet. I could post any example of pictures from long before the pregnancy announcement showing a "bump" on Mary, and it wouldn't be because she's pregnant but simply because of the camera angle or the lighting. They are the exact same pictures the German tabloid magazines used to "announce" Mary's pregnancy when she wasn't even pregnant.

I think we should just let time take it's course and when Mary starts showing, then she starts showing. But no need to "force" a bump on her when you'd need X-ray vision to see such a bump as illustrated by these pictures.

No one's is "forcing" a bump on Mary.:cool: Having seen numerous photos from the events from what i've posted and a video (the green dress and cropped jacket), it is clear Mary does have a small bump.

mostly people in Denmark and Australia really adores Crown Princess Mary because she is popular Princess! no hates her! since her marriages to Fred.

Sara Boyce

Sara, I don't think anyone said Mary was hated. There was some negative reactions about Mary being called perfect princess or favorite princess. That just mean she is loved by a lot of people and there's other people who don't quite like her or don't really care about her. But I truly think there's not much people who hate her.

Yeah I don't hate her and I am sure most ppl don't hate her. It is just that for me and others she is not ou r fave C.P. In fact I don't think I have a fave....

June 4, 2005: Princess Mary in Roskilde for the annual animal show

Attachments

• showcasepix516992.jpg
    showcasepix516992.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 530
  • showcasepix516993.jpg
    showcasepix516993.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 398
  • showcasepix516994.jpg
    showcasepix516994.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 439
  • showcasepix516995.jpg
    showcasepix516995.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 536
  • showcasepix516991.jpg
    showcasepix516991.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
She has worn this coat before right? i think the way she wore it this time around looks alot better ^___^

In my opinion, She is doing a good job and i think thats all that matters, regardless if we like her or not. (i personally like her a lot!!)

If we all say who we like better or if we hate or like her, this thread will just go on and on because it is depending on what individuals think. And there really is no point in going further with the notion that she is the favourite or she isnt the favourite.

It all just matters what us as individuals theink, we will all never agree on the same things anyway. Thats what makes us individuals :)

Last edited:
Australian said:
In my opinion, She is doing a good job and i think thats all that matters, regardless if we like her or not. (i personally like her a lot!!)

I think that is such a good point. Besides has any of us actually even had a conversation with Mary,even met her? Highly unlikely, let's face it no one here knows her, and know what kind of person she really is. All the judgements are made from pictures and some tv interviews if that. To say you hate someone on the basis of that is so wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary's outfit looks quite heavy, I don;t want to sound stupid but what is the temperature in Denmark around this time of year?

And how warm will it get?

EmmieLou said:
Mary's outfit looks quite heavy, I don;t want to sound stupid but what is the temperature in Denmark around this time of year?

And how warm will it get?

The temperatures have varied greatly in the past month. It has been extremely warm at times, only for there to come a cold spell not long afterwards.

Denmark in the summers can be quite warm.

bolla said:
Besides has any of us actually even had a conversation with Mary,even met her? Highly unlikely, let's face it no one here knows her, and know what kind of person she really is.
Well, I once think that probably one (or more) of her friend(s) or family has join TRF to know what public opinion about her are and then with their report she can improve better in everything, I think this forum is one of many way to know about it....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom