Wedding of Fürst Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Mahkameh Navabi

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some pics of the Wedding Ball. Fürstin Mahkameh added a diamond and emerald necklace from the Family collection and Princess Lily wore a diamond ans sapphire Parure earlier worn by her former mother-in-law Fürstin Benita

Did the bride become a Lutheran or perhaps she was already an Iranian Christian?

No she became lutheran sometime ago i believe last year. There was a report and she got a number of new names including EVa-Benita.

The PdV Issue has also wome pics of the wedding Ball. Including one of Countess Diane of Nassau wearing a tiara. Unfortunately the pic is to small to recgnize it but it looks not like of the luxemburgian tiara,. it can not be the small setting of Priocness Sibilla's tiara which she has worn previuously as POricness Sibiall herself wore the big setting of it.

I am sorry to say, but the House of Schaumburg-Lippe has sunk away in some vulgarity. A while ago there was a series on Dutch TV following old and new money.

Of course Marbella was one of the places, exactly a place where old money meets new money. Fürst Alexander was quite frequenting in that series and he had the image of a total hedonistic party-animal spending his family fortune on countless themed parties with quite a lot of guests of discutable reputation.

The Fürst was clearly exploited to the maximum by all and everyone (of which he was aware, but apparently did not care). When you are rich, you have "friends". And now this third marriage, celebrated as if this was his first one. There seems no any holds barred on the Fürst.

Last edited:
Yes, just saw that issue of Point de Vue. I did not recognize Countess Diane's tiara at all. Looks to be quite substantial.

Back
Top Bottom