Princess Märtha Louise Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Martha Louise wore Queen Maud's Pearl tiara for the first time since her wedding 11 years ago:

Pic

I got so excited when I saw Martha Louise wear this tiara! I always wanted her to wear again. The earrings and necklace are magnificent as well.

Martha Louise wore Queen Maud's Pearl tiara for the first time since her wedding 11 years ago:

Pic

I got so excited when I saw Martha Louise wear this tiara! I always wanted her to wear again. The earrings and necklace are magnificent as well.

Its such a delicate and pretty tiara,almost as good as the original one!

I agree the jewels are the best part of her look at the wedding I love the tiara and the necklace.

Tiaras Martha Louise wore at royal weddings and celebrations:

Haakon and Mette Marit: 1

Frederik and Mary: 1 2

Joachim and Marie: 1

Victoria and Daniel: 1

Guillaume and Stephanie: 1

Madeleine and Chris: 1

I'm surprised she wore her small tiara at her brothers wedding as he is the heir. I think she should have worn a more grand tiara like the amethyst tiara. It was a surprise to me when she wore her wedding tiara at Madeleine's wedding. I assumed she would only wear it once.

Last edited:
13-06-2015 CP's wedding

Attachments

• ML2015.JPG
    ML2015.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 393
I don't like the earrings at all.

I don't like the tiara, but love the earrings!

I think the scale between the earrings and the necklace/tiara looks odd. The scale/detail fights between bold and detailed.
But, I would wear any of it any time - so who am I to say! ;)

The earrings and necklace are stunning!

Prince Carl Philip´s wedding.

Images have been cropped (less than 20% of the originals) and are not subject of copyright

Attachments

• martha.jpg
    martha.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 193
Thank you Salma for the hard work

I just love the earings

LOVE this delicate, elegant Tiara...

Back
Top Bottom