Prince Moulay Rachid Current Events: December 2003 -June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horsemanship: SAR Prince Moulay Rachid chairs the ceremony of handing-over of the prices the winners of the International Trophy Mohammed VI of sports shirt

princem3an.jpg

http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/boite1/equitation___sar_le8934/view

The prince is very cute in these photos and he did a very nice speech at this event, he has a warm voice and a good pronunciation
In all case, he is much better in public than the king, I never saw him, clumsy
I remember an interview of Jean Daniel the boss of a French politic magazine, he said that once, he made an interview of the late king Hassan II, and M6 and MR were present, he said that M6 was absolutely terrified by his father, when the prince showed clearly that he was bored, I think that, it must to have a lot of nerve to show at a king as Hassan II that you find his interview boring
Personally, I confess that I prefer him at the king, and I am very impatient to see who he will choose to be his wife, I am certain that, it will be a very interesting lady

Last edited by a moderator:
I read once that the prince had good relationship with Driss el Basri, who was interior minister at the time of Hassan II, and who was a very bad man, and who did very bad things, then for me this prince isn't at all a good example to follow

according to some articles, PMR has the same character than his father, and Hassan II was well-known to be very hard
but according to who met the prince, he is a very nice person
I think that it's very difficult to judge him

if I compare between M6 and Moulay rachid, for me Moulay rachid is better than his brother, he seems to be more "man", and I am as loubna2, impatient to see the lady that he will choose to be his wife

me also between the two, I prefer the prince, he seems to have a big self-confidence
everytime, I see him on Tv I am impress by his way to be in public, he is always very comfortable
I wonder, who he will choose to be his wife, he is now 36 years old, and probably he will marry soon

some pics for moulay rachid in his last visit to Saudi Arabia14,15 october 2006, he performs Umrah (smaller pilgrimage) in Mecca.

(pics from kamaroc.canalblog.com)

Last edited:
Please be advised that TRF is not the place to discuss rumours. If you make any claims about Moulay Rachid's marriage, be prepared to back them up with credible evidence. Any speculation or gossip regarding this matter will be deleted without warning.

Humera
Royal Family of Morocco Moderator

I met the prince personally , seriously i was so stunned and suprised by his kindness , very down to earth person ...

Some posts have been removed...

The Forums is not the place to repeat rumour or to make defamatory allegations against public figures based on insinuations or 'inferences' in the foreign press, or from what they have "heard from friends."

This is not a matter of stifling debate. It is to protect the Forums from legal action by ensuring that we do not repeat malicious gossip or peddle rumours from dubious sources.

Members who are unable to abide by the Forum's posting rules and Moderator warnings will place their membership privileges at risk.

Thanks everyone for cooperating.

Warren
Royal Forums Administrator

Amira said:
I met the prince personally , seriously i was so stunned and suprised by his kindness , very down to earth person ...

can you tell us more about your meeting with the prince?, it's very interesting

isis said:
can you tell us more about your meeting with the prince?, it's very interesting

it was last year in a private party, first time i met any member of the moroccan royal family , i had the chance to meet him and to meet one of his cousin ( who is a prince as well ) , very very nice persons , i was just suprised by their kindness toward people ,very polite, gentlemans , i enjoyed their compagny , very interesting conversations , they were like any other human being , down to earth ;)

thank you very much Amira for your answer:flowers:
it's nice to see that he is in reality as he seems to be on TV

he is very elegant, I read that he likes italian suits
do you know who is his favorite couturier, I read once that he likes Samlto

I read in the magazine “Maroc-Hebdo” a testimony of an Arab journalist Ramzy Sofia, who knows very well the prince and he said that with his jovial smile, his modesty, his strong personality, his intelligence and his capacity to analyze with relevance and efficiency the different topics of actuality, Moulay Rachid is a perfect Prince. And the Prince's generosity adds to his charm and his refinement
According to Ramzy Sofia, these features of exceptional character were worth him the admiration and the homage of several personalities and leaders in the world.
Personally, I read in the book of tucquoi “the last king” that he is a very hard-working man
It’s too bad that we haven’t more testimony about this prince, because he seems to be a very interesting man

I saw him on TV at the opening of Marrakech festival; he welcomed alone the guests, he did that with a lot of elegance, but it was a little sad to see him alone, I think that it’s the time for him to choose a wife who will go with him at this kind of event

Prince Moulay Rachid in France to represent monarch in Franco-African Summit
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Prince Moulay Rachid in France to represent monarch in Franco-African Summit

French President Jacques Chirac (L) shakes hands with brother of King Mohammed VI of Morocco Prince Moulay Rachid before a diner, 14 February 2007 in Cannes, southern France, on the eve of the Africa-France summit. Launched in 1973 as a club of former French colonies, the Africa-France summit this year will focus on the theme "Africa and the world balance" at a time when China is positioning itself as a market for Africa's oil and mineral.
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=73322438&cdi=0

SELON «EL-MUNDO» Moulay Rachid en exil volontaire aux Etats-Unis

when i read the news few days ago, i said it's rumour but now many other media speaks about

SELON «EL-MUNDO» Moulay Rachid en exil volontaire aux Etats-Unis

Tunis Hebdo - Premier Hebdomadaire Tunisien

About his choice for women.
I heard he had a relationship with a europeangirl a few years ago. Don't know where she's from,paris,amsterdam or london but what i heard was that they were a nice couple.
Does any one know anything about this?

as always, he is very elegant, and he seems to be lost some weighy, he is very cute

the private life of the prince is a big secret, I don't think you can find informations about his girlfriends

London, Apr.26 - Visiting Prince Moulay Rachid (younger brother of King Mohammed VI of Morocco) and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh dedicated, here Thursday, an exhibition displaying rare holy texts and exquisite manuscripts of the three monotheistic religions at the British Library.
Maghreb Arabe Presse: Prince Moulay Rachid and Prince Philip dedicate BL holy texts exhibition

Moroccain Prince Moulay Rachid (1L) gestures 22 May 2007 during the funeral ceremony for President of the Human Rights Consultative Council (CCDH) Driss Benzekri, in the later's native village Ait Ouahi. Benzekri, 57, died of cancer and was inhumed near his mother's tomb on a hillside near the village
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=74218105&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=74218088&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=74218221&cdi=0
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=74218219&cdi=0

Casablanca, June 1 - A USD-6.6Mn extension of the Casablanca-based King Abdulaziz Al-Saud Foundation of Islamic Studies and Humanities was opened Thursday on an area of 7,361 sq meters.
Maghreb Arabe Presse: King Abdulaziz Al-Saud Foundation extension opened

the private life of the prince is a big secret, I don't think you can find informations about his girlfriends

In fact, you can find informations about his friendship with the journalist Kawtar Krifi, but it would be so sad for her when they talk about wedding if it's not true.

Who is kawtar krifi. Did any one has a picture of her? because I knew a woman who's name is kawtar in Rabat and I know that he has a close relationship with her in years 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom