Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 10: October 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum as Chairman of the Dubai Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management attended the DP World Tour Championship European Tour Golf tournament 2021 at Jumeirah Golf Estates in Dubai on November 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum the son of late Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum still have relationship with Beljafla family. He is holidaying with Ahmad Beljafla who is also raised by Latifa Beljafla . Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Mohammed was raised by Latifa Beljafla ( mother-in-law of Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed).

https://postimg.cc/Q96s08WW

Last edited:
Congratulations to the parents!

Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum as Chairman of the Dubai Sports Council presented awards during the Dubai Globe Soccer Awards Ceremony in Dubai on December 27:

** rex gallery **

Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum and his wife Sheikha Maryam bint Butti bin Maktoum Al Maktoum welcomed their second child a girl Latifa bint Maktoum

https://postimg.cc/5XNS9dT1

Congratulations to the couple!

Sheikha Mahra posted to Instagram new pictures of her visit to Dubai Expo. She was accompanied by her mum.

I'm sorry to say that she is losing her beauty.
She is becoming "fake" as everything on her face looks altered by too much makeup.

She looks pregnant or with too much more weight. I'm fine with this, but as she used to be a horse racing endurance athlete, i wonder if she continues riding.
Her mum is very pretty though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYn6hsGFi8F/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Sheikha Shaikha and Sheikh Nasser have welcomed a new baby boy named Khaled. Congratulations!

Congratulations to the parents!

Congratulations to other couple of parents!

There is this girl name Haya bint Mohammad bin Rashid Al-maktoum. Is she daughter of sheikh mo the ruler of Dubai? She posted a lot pictures of sh. Mo and one of the Al-maktoum prominent member even like her photo, And does anyone know if sh. Mahra & sh. Maitha already married or not, she's in her 40 right? I wonder who got the beautiful sh. Mahra hand in marriage, MasyaAllah

There is this girl name Haya bint Mohammad bin Rashid Al-maktoum. Is she daughter of sheikh mo the ruler of Dubai? She posted a lot pictures of sh. Mo and one of the Al-maktoum prominent member even like her photo, And does anyone know if sh. Mahra & sh. Maitha already married or not, she's in her 40 right? I wonder who got the beautiful sh. Mahra hand in marriage, MasyaAllah

Exactly I also come to know this girl @hayabintmohammed is another daughter of Sheikh Mohammed. One of the girls commented who is very close to the Maktoum family that she is a copy of Sheikh Mohammed.

How many children does Sheikh Mohammed have ?

Sheikha Mahra and Sheikha Maitha are not married. Maitha will not get married and Mahra still has time she is only 28.

Exactly I also come to know this girl @hayabintmohammed is another daughter of Sheikh Mohammed. One of the girls commented who is very close to the Maktoum family that she is a copy of Sheikh Mohammed.

Right, sheikh mana al-maktoum even like one of her photo. So, I don't think that troll/fans account

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQH605phL30/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How many children does Sheikh Mohammed have ��.

IKR, I remember years ago in this forum someone mentioned Fathima bint Mohammad bin Rashid al-maktoum as one of his daughter name (not sure, because I read it long time ago) Long before sh. Wejdan & sh. Dalal come into the scene. In arab/gulf families I heard that, at least there is one Fathima

Sheikha Mahra and Sheikha Maitha are not married. Maitha will not get married and Mahra still has time she is only 28.

That's quite sad, none of sheikha Maitha full sister are married either (I heard) :sad: I wonder if it's has something to do with Sh. Lathifa

Last edited:
I read here something like that Sheikha Maitha chose the sporting career and she conciously took the decision to remain single by choice.

Didn't Sheikha Mahra return to Greece (her mother's homeland) and her Christian name (Christina)?

I read here something like that Sheikha Maitha chose the sporting career and she conciously took the decision to remain single by choice

If that really her choice then there is nothing I wanted to say. I hope her happy and may Allah Ta'ala bless her.

Didn't Sheikha Mahra return to Greece (her mother's homeland) and her Christian name (Christina)?

I think she's back at Dubai. There's a lot of pictures of her attending event there. Yeah, I hear that she's used to be a Christian before with baptism name Christina.

I read here something like that Sheikha Maitha chose the sporting career and she conciously took the decision to remain single by choice.

Of course If ii is her choice it is respectable. Furthermore many sportswomen of high level are married, so I don't see why it is an issue. She won't stay sportif for ever.

Sheikha Mahra / Christiana has been raised in Greece and she lived there till abt her 18s. Then she moved to Dubai for a while and after i think was back for a while in Greece but now she is very often in Dubai. She goes to many events and postes a lot. She is very much active in Instagram. I don't know about Facebook ou other.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Children by Unknown wives

Mansour 26/6/1989
Chairman of the Higher Committee for Protection of the Rights of People with Disabilities
Chairman of Dubai International Marine Club
Vice President of Al Shabab Sport Club

Marwan 20/3/1981?
(likely to be the eldest son, mother possibly a German woman)
married to Dalal Naseer Al Marzouq from Kuwait and has 2 sons Mohammed and Rashid

Wejdan

[/CENTER]

On sh. Haya bint Mohammad recent post, someone in Arabic ask who's the mother is? Then account one reply that her mother is Alia Al-Muttawa, I almost convinced since there is interaction between them on Instagram (Alia and sh. Haya). But, then account 2 reply to the account one said that her mother is Dalia Al-Muttana CEO of General Electric Company on middle east and Africa :eek:, while Alia Al-Muttawa is her mother friend. I'm not fluent in Arabic so can anyone who speaks Arabic confirme my translation

On sh. Haya bint Mohammad recent post, someone in Arabic ask who's the mother is? Then account one reply that her mother is Alia Al-Muttawa, I almost convinced since there is interaction between them on Instagram (Alia and sh. Haya). But, then account 2 reply to the account one said that her mother is Dalia Al-Muttana CEO of General Electric Company on middle east and Africa :eek:, while Alia Al-Muttawa is her mother friend. I'm not fluent in Arabic so can anyone who speaks Arabic confirme my translation

So according to that comment this is another wife of Sheikh Mohammad ?

So according to that comment this is another wife of Sheikh Mohammad ?

If the person who provided the information is true, then that's probably her. MasyaAllah what a remarkable lady, I usually heard Arab women speaks in English with heavy Arab accent. But, this woman speak almost like she's native. I heard that all of sh. Mo's wives are university graduated, I wonder what the wive's other job are?

I think Alya Almutawa is the mother of Haya bint Mohammed. She comments on every post some comments look like she could be the mother.

https://ae.linkedin.com/in/alya-al-mutawa-93280839

Whoever or whichever her mother is, according to profiles you suggested both are still quite powerful and prominent in society. And I don't mean to say that being full time wife is a bad thing. Now, I wonder how many wives & children sh. Mo and other gulf royal have :lol: in Islam you only allowed to have 4 wives at one time right

Back
Top Bottom