Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the little ones' mum is with them.

Crown Prince Hamdan attended the opening session of the World Government Summit in Dubai today, March 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Crown Prince Hamdan inaugurated the new campus of the British University of Birmingham in Dubai today, April 20:

** Pic 1** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Crown Prince Hamdan attended the award ceremony of the One Million Arab Coders' Challenge, "the UAE’s initiative to nurture the development of technology skills among Arab youth", today, May 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Happy Birthday today to Rashid and Shaikha!

The happy father:

"Feels like just yesterday this picture was taken. It’s been one year today.

Happy birthday Rashid & Shaikha and to all the children of the world."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdx0RktNinH/

They do look like their father Sheikh Hamdan

Anybody knows or has any information on who the mother of Sheikh Hamdan’s twins are?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe she prefers to remain anonymous?

Maybe she prefers to remain anonymous?

It could be, maybe she isn’t from the Ruling family. Guess we may never know. It seems no one’s even talking about her identity anymore even especially after the twins faces were revealed.

It could be, maybe she isn’t from the Ruling family. Guess we may never know. It seems no one’s even talking about her identity anymore even especially after the twins faces were revealed.

Many wives of the Late Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoum and current Ruler Sheikh Mohammed too choose or are forced to hide their identity even after their children are all over the internet so I am guessing the twin's mother will be hidden that way.

Many wives of the Late Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Maktoum and current Ruler Sheikh Mohammed too choose or are forced to hide their identity even after their children are all over the internet so I am guessing the twin's mother will be hidden that way.

Yeah that could be true. Well the twins are one now, so we may soon get to see how they look like at present. Maybe during the Eid holidays in a few days.

Do you have any information about the account sm_? I suspect she has an unusual relationship with fazza.

Do you have any information about the account sm_? I suspect she has an unusual relationship with fazza.

Her name is Shojon Al Marzoui. She is a close friend of Sheikha Maryam 2nd, Sheikha Shaikha and Sheikha Futaim bint Mohammad Al Maktoum.

Recently, I saw her post close-up photos, especially her eyes that are very similar to the pictures on fazza's story. The place where she lives is also the royal residence in dubai.

Recently, I saw her post close-up photos, especially her eyes that are very similar to the pictures on fazza's story. The place where she lives is also the royal residence in dubai.

She is close to the sisters of Fazza since childhood. She spent the majority of her time with them.

The only interesting thing is that so far the identity of the twins mother is that she could be from the Mazroui family. The fact that an Emirati from the Mazroui family took a picture of the twins with Sheikh Hamdan at Zabeel Palace when they were a couple of months old could confirm that information. But so far no one has mentioned anything clearly.

Sm_ is from the Mazroui family but I don’t think she has got anything to do with the twins. She seems to be close Sheikha Maryam, Sheikh Hamdan’s sister.

Sheikha Latifa Rashed Al Maktoum posted the photo of Sheikh Hamdan with his twins on her page and mentioned that it’s her family.

Does it confirm that she is the mother of the twins?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgxWCXMhGAI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Huh? I'm choked seeing this :eek: well technically she's not wrong though. That indeed her family since she's part of al-maktoum. Plus many of women of al-maktoum posted that picture to their story so I don't think that's the issue. Isn't she married to someone else? Not sure though, since they're recycle lathifa name a lot. I might confused it with someone else, but I heard she's married ..

Sheikha Latifa Rashed Al Maktoum posted the photo of Sheikh Hamdan with his twins on her page and mentioned that it’s her family.

Since you mentioned sheikha lathifa. I remember long time ago, an account posted a comment along this lines on one of her post "she's (shaikha shaikha she means) not the mother of the twin, sheikha lathifa told me .." bla2 can't remember again. I thought at first by sheikha lathifa she means one of sh. Hamdan's sister. But, I'm just shrug it off because that is sh. Sheikha's haters fans paged, so I don't think that much at that time. I thought at first that page probably trolling someone again, because she's jealous of sheikha sheikha cuz the person behind that page fails to marry sh. Hamdan ? but now you made me overthinking again hahaha :lol:

Huh? I'm choked seeing this :eek: well technically she's not wrong though. That indeed her family since she's part of al-maktoum. Plus many of women of al-maktoum posted that picture to their story so I don't think that's the issue. Isn't she married to someone else? Not sure though, since they're recycle lathifa name a lot. I might confused it with someone else, but I heard she's married ..

Yeah, you could be right…

When you follow the link to Youtube on this Insta-account, you end up with Sheikha Fatima bint Rashed Al Maktoum and she is obviously the sister of Sheikh Mohammad bin Raschid AM. So I guess as Raschid = Rashed (probable because of the different translations of Arabic language to English), then that Sheikha Latifa should/could be another sister of Sheikh Mohammad and aunt of Sheikh Hamdan? As Hamdans baby boy is his heir at the moment, it makes sense to post that they are her family as at one time in the future the little boy could be a ruler of Dubai. Just some thoughts from someone who has no idea about Arab culture, family names etc.

Last edited:
When you follow the link to Youtube on this Insta-account, you end up with Sheikha Fatima bint Rashed Al Maktoum and she is obviously the sister of Sheikh Mohammad bin Raschid AM. So I guess as Raschid = Rashed (probable because of the different translations of Arabic language to English), then that Sheikha Latifa should/could be another sister of Sheikh Mohammad and aunt of Sheikh Hamdan? As Hamdans baby boys are his heirs at the moment, it makes sense to post that they are her family as one of them could at one time be a ruler of Dubai. Just some thoughts from someone who has no idea about Arab culture, family names etc.

Sheikha Latifa bint Rashid is the daughter of Sheikha Fatima bint Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum the sister of Sheikh Mohammad and her father is Sheikh Rashid bin Khalifa bin Saeed Al Maktoum. She is 1st cousin of Sheikh Hamdan and is not married to Hamdan or anyone yet. She is part of the Maktoum family that's why she called the twins her family nothing else.

Sheikha Latifa bint Rashid is the daughter of Sheikha Fatima bint Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum the sister of Sheikh Mohammad and her father is Sheikh Rashid bin Khalifa bin Saeed Al Maktoum. She is 1st cousin of Sheikh Hamdan and is not married to Hamdan or anyone yet. She is part of the Maktoum family that's why she called the twins her family nothing else.

Interesting though how closely the family is married among each other. Makes one think about the Habsburgs, though, especially the Spanish ones - so let's just hope that Sh. Mohammad's cruelty and his elder son Rashid's end of Crownprinceship and his early death have not been signals that they are all "too" closely related. But then the knowledge about that is there, there is the possibility to have more than one wife, maybe it works out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom