The Royal Family of The Netherlands, Current Events Part 4 (May 2013 - present)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, an initiative of the Postcode Lottery. I believe they donated 1.5 million euros to George Clooney's project in Sudan as they would get in the national news when they could 'get' an international celebrity.

Nice to see that Princess Anita is doing well. Princess Viktoria of Parma must be halfway her pregnancy now.

Members of the Dutch Royal Family attend the 5th Holland Dance Festival at the Zuiderstrandtheater in The Hague.

PPE
PPE Agency

German Chancellor Angela Merkel received the Four Freedoms Award 2016 in Middelburg today, April 21. King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and Princess Beatrix attended the award ceremony:

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery ** robinutrecht.photoshelter gallery **

** dailymail: German Chancellor Angela Merkel honored for her leadership **

** dpp: King Willem-Alexander, Queen Maxima and Princess Beatrix attend the Four Freedoms Award ceremony **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: King Willem-Alexander & Queen Maxima Of The Netherlands Attend Four Freedoms Awards **

Last edited:
On thursday May 19th TM will host the annual Gala Dinner for the Corps Diplomatique at the Royal Palace,Amsterdam

TRH Princesses Beatrix and Margriet as well as Prof.mr.Pieter van Vollenhoven will be in attendance.

Last edited:
H.M.The King and his aunt,HRH Princess Irene attended the opening of museum Voorlinden in Wassenaar today.

PPE

PPE Agency

I like it that the King "does" something together with his aunt Princess Irene. She looks great. The "us knows us" in the art world is lyric about Museum Voorlinden. To be honest, I have no any desire to see the art collection there. It has zero appeal on me.

Lovely. They absolutely deserve it.

Lovely to see the King with his aunt and all the well deserved medal winners at the Noordeinde palace today.

Here are a few more photos.

PPE

PPE Agency

Bea looks very good - I really like what she's wearing.

Princess Margriet and Princess Laurentien attended ECF award for culture in Paradiso in Amsterdam on May 9th.

PPE Agency

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima hosted the annual dinner for the Corps Diplomatique this evening, May 23.

Princess Beatrix, Princess Margriet and Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven attended as well:

** belga gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
The Queen looks stunning (that tiara)! But I am confused ? Máxima is dressed for a gala dinner where as all others look dressed for an informal business meeting.

:previous:

The others arrived in "normal" clothes as they chose to dress at the Royal Palace, they often do so, when events take place at the Palace. You can also see photos of their departure after the dinner, Beatrix, Margriet and Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven departed in their gala wear.

Here's another gallery:

** dpp: Dutch royals at Corps Diplomatique gala **

Back
Top Bottom