The Prince of Wales Current Events 9: April-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather suspect this story is simply a publicity stunt for Ms. Von Teese. Firstly I can't uimagine that Prince Harry would allow his father to organise his 24th birthday party for him. Surely he'll decide for himself whom to invite? 2ndly Prince Charles wasn't accompanied by any aides only his personal detective. And finally I certainly can't see Charles gnawing his fist in embarrassment - even metaphorically - he's more likely to have laughed it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
The North Highland Initiative

A NEW arts initiative in the Far North is being launched on Monday by Prince Charles, the Duke of Rothesay.
It will herald the start of a year-round programme of cultural events being staged throughout the area.

Prince Charles to launch North arts initiative - John O'Groat Journal and Caithness Courier

Prince Charles has praised the Daily Mirror's Pride of Britain Awards for celebrating the "selfless".

A salute to the selfless: Prince Charles backs Daily Mirror's Pride of Britain Awards - mirror.co.uk

I´m looking for some pics of this nice event today .... but nothing....so far...:ermm:
His award ceremony was covered on STV, quite a long piece but I cannot find it for you on their site!:ohmy:

Thank you Skydragon, i saw this morning a (3 second:eek:) report on German breakfast tv...better than nothing....:whistling:

The Prince of Wales has paid a moving tribute to the late Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother, saying he wished he was still able to "ring her up".

Prince Charles pays moving tribute to the Queen Mother - Telegraph

Scotland in Brief - Times Online

:previous:
Discussion of Duchy finances should be done in the Duchy of Cornwall thread.
I've copied the post over to that thread. :)

:previous:Sorry Warren! :flowers:

PRINCE Charles, the Duke of Rothesay, was moved to tears during an operatic ensemble staged to mark the launch of a new Far North arts initiative.

Connections launch raises the rafters - John O'Groat Journal and Caithness Courier

PRINCE Charles this week said it was "an enormous honour" to be granted the Freedom of Caithness, after receiving the award at a special ceremony in the Assembly Rooms in Wick before an audience of around 130 invited guests

Prince honoured for commitment to county - John O'Groat Journal and Caithness Courier

Prince Charles has controversially backed a multi-millionaire heiress caught with large amounts of crack and heroin, insisting she deserves a ‘second chance’.

Prosecutors dropped drug charges against Eva Rausing last month after she admitted possession of crack, heroin and cocaine

Prince Charles controversially backs Tetra Pak couple Rausings and declares 'they deserve a second chance' | Mail Online

HARRODS boss Mohamed Al Fayed is set to take on Prince Charles - in a beef war.
The Egyptian tycoon wants to launch a new beef business from his Balnagown estate in Kildary, Ross-shire
That would see him competing with Prince Charles' Duchy Originals range, from Highgrove estate in Gloucestershire

Mohamed Al Fayed set for beef battle with Prince Charles - The Sunday Mail
------------------
:ROFLMAO: Would that be the same competition that Tesco, Sainsbury or any butcher offers with their 'finest' range! It might be worth mentioning that there are very few beef cattle this end of the country, mainly sheep! :whistling:

Thank you for posting all the articles, Skydragon!:wave:
(The sheep-book seems to be interesting...:lol:)

Their friendship has endured through good times and bad, through family rifts and domestic disapproval.

Brave fight of Charles' loyal chum | Mail Online

Well bully for him! Looks like he learned his lesson!!

:previous: The POW is just getting better and better. He's human, he makes the odd mistake, but his heart is in his country and with his people. What more could you ask for in a Crown Prince? :flowers:

Whilst i admire the POW for backing awards for our brave armed forces has any one else noticed that the Sun seems to be a favourite of clarence House? Harry gave them an interview whilst in Africa recently, Charles has given them this, William gave them an interview. Given that at times the Sun has been one of the worst for giving the Prince's privacy - (there was that incident on the ski slopes a few years ago, the fake bomb at Windsor, and the Sun published those pictures of Sophie Wessex topless). It seems odd that depsite all this they are given such access to the Wales family.

And then it comes out from the Dailey Mail that she BOUGHT the bread not unlike Chris from "Calendar Girls" . . . . :whistling:

So now I don't feel quite so badly about serving "boughten" baked goods to my guests.:)

And then it comes out from the Dailey Mail that she BOUGHT the bread not unlike Chris from "Calendar Girls" . . . . :whistling:

Doesn't Jamie Oliver have like a kitchen where he teaches practically homeless kids the art of cooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom