Duke and Duchess of Sussex, General News Part 1: May 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, there’s no rule book on the royals displaying affection for each other when out and about of duties. Every couple is different and we have to respect that.

This is a good explanation, and where I land, too, with PDA from royals--actually, it's how I feel about PDA from anyone. It's sweet and touching when you only see it occasionally, but when the stroking, cuddling and fondling is constant, it begins to feel overdone, insincere, and generally as though outside observers are being forced to participate in something that should be private. I thought Harry and Meghan came pretty close to the too much end of the spectrum during the tour, but gave them a pass because it was her first big tour, they had just announced her pregnancy, and she may have wanted some extra support (or maybe Harry was the one wanting the support;-)) I am hoping they will dial it back a bit in the future.

To me it has nothing to do with Harry and Meghan exclusively, although they are younger and attractive, so they can probably get away with more public demonstrations. But if, say, Charles and Camilla were doing the same thing, would it be inappropriate, or make you feel uncomfortable? If so, then younger royals should probably lower the temperature level a bit. I recognize that everyone has a different tolerance level for this stuff.

Exactly this. I absolutely agree with this wholeheartedly. Those little glimpses that are clearly impulsive and usually when they're excited or something has managed to tickle them just a bit and that's really what makes them so genuine and lovely to see. I personally feel like Meghan and Harry go overboard with this a lot and you're right, it does start to feel very insincere and disingenuous after a while. Almost like they're putting on a show. And to be fair, I would feel exactly the same way about any royals who behaved this way, it's not exclusive to Meghan and Harry.

I kind of feel like she made such a big deal about wanting to do good in the world, being ready to take on her new role, etc. and she made it clear that she wanted to be known as a hard working royal and not just an actress but the constant sappy sweet public affection really isn't doing her any favors in this area. They feel overacted and overly staged.

And, like it or not, royals are judged by their body language, their expressions, etc. All royals, not just these two. And I have to say that the constant public affection, not just hand holding but full on stroking, petting, touching, along with the pictures we saw early on of her giggling with her hand over her mouth or the "all of this for me" hand on her chest type of images were a bit over the top for me. They felt overdone or overacted. And I'm sure lots of people are going to jump down my throat and yell about how unfair I'm being, etc. but it's my impression and opinion. It really does apply to all of the royals. For instance, I often think William looks grumpy and disapproving when in reality I think that's just his "concentrated and very serious" face but those expressions and body language movements say a lot and are most definitely something that people in the public eye, particularly royals who are often judged for costing the public money, should be conscious of.

There was a very interesting note in one of the articles that came out around Charles’ birthday, mentioning that he and Camilla actually hold hands in public quite often. They don’t get as much coverage as his sons, their every gesture isn’t scrutinized, and they’re not newlyweds, so their PDA has settled into a more relaxed state...but its there. In other words, there’s precedent. And, actually, a lot of it.

I’ve been watching royals a long time, and I remember people some folks gushing while others were clutching pearls that William and Kate were supposedly far more flirty than any royal couple had ever been before! Except that I also remember that Fergie and Andrew were actually more physical and in their time were either a breath of fresh air or a danger to the monarchy, depending on who you asked. And I recall that people were dissecting Charles and Di’s body language at their first appearances (which did include a small degree of hand-holding!) to either declare them head-over-heels in love or meanly holding back on the public who deserved to see more PDA. And as a student of history I know that Queen Victoria was blatantly besotted with her husband and didn’t care who knew. That was either delightful or troublesome, again, depending on who was doing the talking.

My point is, the conversation about Meghan and Harry’s PDA seems both repetitive and ridiculously overblown, especially comments like we saw in the Maclean’s article (which, honestly, I expect more of them that messy load of claptrap) that the two looked like they might tumble down stairs or as if they were competing in a three legged race. Good grief.

Royal love lives have always, always been an important part of any monarchy’s public face, the lovey-doves newlywed phase included. As big a part of their job as it is to highlight the issues of their day and the good work being done in their realm, all of their claim and basis for being in that role is because of family relations, and so they also have the job of conveying the strength of bonds within that family. And part of that has always been letting the world see when married couples are in love with other. This isn’t new, it isn’t shocking, and all the eye-rolling reflects more on the eye-rollers than anyone else.

There was a very interesting note in one of the articles that came out around Charles’ birthday, mentioning that he and Camilla actually hold hands in public quite often. They don’t get as much coverage as his sons, their every gesture isn’t scrutinized, and they’re not newlyweds, so their PDA has settled into a more relaxed state...but its there. In other words, there’s precedent. And, actually, a lot of it.

Precisely. I remember seeing Charles and Camilla kiss on the lips as she went off to a different engagement in Ireland. Imagine if that had been Meghan or Harry, all hell would break loose. :lol: The truth is, this type of thing doesn't get picked up or overplayed in the media because it's not a narrative they are trying to paint. Someone finally acknowledged Camilla's hand on Charles' thigh in one of the photographs taken by Alexi for his 70th birthday VF coverage. Reality is where have these people been? C&C have always been quite affectionate. But hey, let's make Harry and Meghan the odd ones out here.

While I do notice Harry is extra attentive to his wife as she is pregnant, I do think they are just simply affectionate towards each other. I did notice that he was trying to hold back a little at the more formal events before the pregnancy (still affectionate enough for the affection to be noted), but he just gave up with the pregnancy. :lol: I think a few of us did note that he was hovering a bit started at the first day of trip. But I wouldn't say it seems unnatural. In fact, it seems quite natural for the two of them.

BTW, since when is holding hands PDA? Only in royal world I guess.

Two newlyweds who are about to become parents want to hold hands or put their hands on each other's back. Big deal. :ermm:

Last edited:
This is a good explanation, and where I land, too, with PDA from royals--actually, it's how I feel about PDA from anyone. It's sweet and touching when you only see it occasionally, but when the stroking, cuddling and fondling is constant, it begins to feel overdone, insincere, and generally as though outside observers are being forced to participate in something that should be private. I thought Harry and Meghan came pretty close to the too much end of the spectrum during the tour, but gave them a pass because it was her first big tour, they had just announced her pregnancy, and she may have wanted some extra support (or maybe Harry was the one wanting the support;-)) I am hoping they will dial it back a bit in the future.

They'll probably dial it back - and we'll have to face an enormous amount of "is the honeymoon phase over", "trouble in paradise" kind of articles. It seems like we can't win with today's press :lol:

But I agree with you completely, at this point it just looks overdone and insincere. I also see another layer here (that is, at least for me, quite important) - they are working. And yes, the character of this work is not usual, but it's still work, which means some kind of professional mentality should be put in place. I love the short, spontaneous moments of affection we get from other royal couples, but there's just too much of it with Meghan and Harry.

Again, there’s no rule book on the royals displaying affection for each other when out and about of duties. Every couple is different and we have to respect that.

Again, there are customs and practices that are less formal, but they are in place. Every person is different and you have to respect that some people may not like behavior of someone you're currently staning.

Exactly this. I absolutely agree with this wholeheartedly. Those little glimpses that are clearly impulsive and usually when they're excited or something has managed to tickle them just a bit and that's really what makes them so genuine and lovely to see. I personally feel like Meghan and Harry go overboard with this a lot and you're right, it does start to feel very insincere and disingenuous after a while. Almost like they're putting on a show. And to be fair, I would feel exactly the same way about any royals who behaved this way, it's not exclusive to Meghan and Harry.

Exactly this! I LOVE the PDA between royal couples and it took me a long time to understand why Meghan and Harry irk me - it's just the quantity of it.

And, like it or not, royals are judged by their body language, their expressions, etc. All royals, not just these two. And I have to say that the constant public affection, not just hand holding but full on stroking, petting, touching, along with the pictures we saw early on of her giggling with her hand over her mouth or the "all of this for me" hand on her chest type of images were a bit over the top for me. They felt overdone or overacted. And I'm sure lots of people are going to jump down my throat and yell about how unfair I'm being, etc. but it's my impression and opinion. It really does apply to all of the royals. For instance, I often think William looks grumpy and disapproving when in reality I think that's just his "concentrated and very serious" face but those expressions and body language movements say a lot and are most definitely something that people in the public eye, particularly royals who are often judged for costing the public money, should be conscious of.

Well, I'm not gonna say people won't jump down your throat, but I agree with every word you just said.

Also when in the presence of HM they do defer to stricter rules but when they do their own engagements they don't have to act the same way.

Lots of straw man arguments here, but that's par for the course. No one is saying anything about PDA's being a threat to the monarchy, or claiming that no one ever in the history of royalty had held hands or kissed--quite the opposite in fact. It would be absurd to claim that, or that there was any royal handbook regarding PDA. It's difficult and pointless to have any kind of nuanced discussion about Meghan and Harry, especially if there's even extremely mild criticism involved. Logic seems to fly out the window.

I’ve been watching royals a long time, and I remember people some folks gushing while others were clutching pearls that William and Kate were supposedly far more flirty than any royal couple had ever been before! Except that I also remember that Fergie and Andrew were actually more physical and in their time were either a breath of fresh air or a danger to the monarchy, depending on who you asked. And I recall that people were dissecting Charles and Di’s body language at their first appearances (which did include a small degree of hand-holding!) to either declare them head-over-heels in love or meanly holding back on the public who deserved to see more PDA. And as a student of history I know that Queen Victoria was blatantly besotted with her husband and didn’t care who knew. That was either delightful or troublesome, again, depending on who was doing the talking.

My point is, the conversation about Meghan and Harry’s PDA seems both repetitive and ridiculously overblown, especially comments like we saw in the Maclean’s article (which, honestly, I expect more of them that messy load of claptrap) that the two looked like they might tumble down stairs or as if they were competing in a three legged race. Good grief.

Royal love lives have always, always been an important part of any monarchy’s public face, the lovey-doves newlywed phase included. As big a part of their job as it is to highlight the issues of their day and the good work being done in their realm, all of their claim and basis for being in that role is because of family relations, and so they also have the job of conveying the strength of bonds within that family. And part of that has always been letting the world see when married couples are in love with other. This isn’t new, it isn’t shocking, and all the eye-rolling reflects more on the eye-rollers than anyone else.

Thank you! You hit the nail on the head and then some, with this post. Unfortunately the newlyweds can’t seem to do right for doing wrong. “Othering” should be a word in the dictionary imo.

A somewhat different issue but I agree with Jane Merrick’s piece for CNN that for Meghan “the othering has been stepped up a gear”
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/28/...gbr-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
And the same clutching their pearls are most likely the ones who were and are still up in arms about Charles' "whatever love is" comment, go figure.

And the same clutching their pearls are most likely the ones who were and are still up in arms about Charles' "whatever love is" comment, go figure.

I hardly think people should or could be accused of "clutching their pearls" and being that uptight just because they expect royals to behave in a somewhat professional manner during public engagements and are not thrilled to witness what many would consider to be "get a room" kind of behavior. Most of these same people, myself included, enjoy the occasional sight of other royals engaging in a bit of spontaneous or excited PDA and that doesn't just include the Cambridges but goes for the PoW and the DoC, the Queen and the DoE, the Wessexes and more. The Sussexes just make a routine habit of behavior that is very unprofessional and over the top.

I hardly think people should or could be accused of "clutching their pearls" and being that uptight just because they expect royals to behave in a somewhat professional manner during public engagements and are not thrilled to witness what many would consider to be "get a room" kind of behavior. Most of these same people, myself included, enjoy the occasional sight of other royals engaging in a bit of spontaneous or excited PDA and that doesn't just include the Cambridges but goes for the PoW and the DoC, the Queen and the DoE, the Wessexes and more. The Sussexes just make a routine habit of behavior that is very unprofessional and over the top.

I won't even engage you with an answer or rebuttal, or this thread gonna be locked. Everything is there to see, and conclusions to be drawn

^ You MUST have gathered that 'Pearl clutchers' is an insult often employed here against people who are considered 'less than Californian' in their expectations of behaviour by persons with a place of especial standing in society?

What have they done that constitute a "get a room" behavior? Seriously? They have their hands on each other's back and hold hands.

And give me a break on the professional. When most people think of professional, it's what us normal folks do at work. Since when is any of us constantly bringing our spouses to work? So I don't think same standard applies here.

Last edited:
What have they done that constitute a "get a room" behavior? Seriously? They have their hands on each other's back and hold hands.

And give me a break on the professional. When most people think of professional, it's what us normal folks do at work. Since when is any of us constantly bringing our spouses to work? So I don't think same standard applies here.

Actually, a lot of us work every day with our spouses. I don't work with mine every day but I do sometimes and neither of us would dream of behaving like that in our professional environments whether at work or at an after-hours work function because we'd be fired on the spot. And I do work with several married couples every day who wouldn't ever behave like that because again, they'd be fired on the spot. Family events like weddings, christenings, etc. are one thing but public engagements are, in fact, their jobs and as they're representing not only the Queen but the country, they should behave in a professional manner. It's as simple as that.

As for their behavior, a bit of hand holding here or there is one thing. The constant hand holding, arm clinging, back caressing are quite another. Simply put, that's behavior that is best saved for private occasions or special public events like engagement announcements and births, and is not only unprofessional but bordering on too intimate for public occasions.

This is quite a trivial matter (the media must be bored!) though I'm just going to chime in with that I'm sure that the Sussex's advisors or assistants who travel with them on tours and engagements would speak to them if their behaviour towards one another is too intimate. I haven't seen any photos of Harry and Meghan where I've thought "get a room" (more "aw" though that might be because we all have different personalities and preferences - I'm quite an affectionate person myself) though they both seem to be quite affectionate people so it's natural that when paired together for the day or for an event they will display affectionate actions. There are several photos of the Cambridges displaying similar actions like holding hands and hugging such as this, this and this (when you type in "William and Kate" on Google Images, "cute" is one of the most frequent secondary terms). People generally like romance and enjoy seeing the young royal couples share warm moments towards each other.

Also when in the presence of HM they do defer to stricter rules but when they do their own engagements they don't have to act the same way.

All Harry and Meghan have done is hold hands, smile at each other and placed their hands on each other’s backs. Y’all keep acting this couple is engaging in very intimate activity on official engagements. There’s nothing wrong what with they are doing.

These conversations make me think we’re still dealing with George V’s world. Odd to be talking about this in 2018.

Last edited:
Actually, a lot of us work every day with our spouses. I don't work with mine every day but I do sometimes and neither of us would dream of behaving like that in our professional environments whether at work or at an after-hours work function because we'd be fired on the spot. And I do work with several married couples every day who wouldn't ever behave like that because again, they'd be fired on the spot. Family events like weddings, christenings, etc. are one thing but public engagements are, in fact, their jobs and as they're representing not only the Queen but the country, they should behave in a professional manner. It's as simple as that.

As for their behavior, a bit of hand holding here or there is one thing. The constant hand holding, arm clinging, back caressing are quite another. Simply put, that's behavior that is best saved for private occasions or special public events like engagement announcements and births, and is not only unprofessional but bordering on too intimate for public occasions.
Have two separate jobs at the same company is very different than bringing your spouse to work. I work with plenty of people that work for the same company, and I agree that they don't hold hands at work. I'd look at them differently if they did too, but that's not what is going on here. People don't typically get a plus one to the office. Typical husband and wife that work for the same company also don't have the family unity as an issue to their job. If they divorced today, no one would be fired from their job. Not the case here.

Again, I was asking what constitutes "get a room" behavior.
This is quite a trivial matter (the media must be bored!) though I'm just going to chime in with that I'm sure that the Sussex's advisors or assistants who travel with them on tours and engagements would speak to them if their behaviour towards one another is too intimate. I haven't seen any photos of Harry and Meghan where I've thought "get a room" (more "aw" though that might be because we all have different personalities and preferences - I'm quite an affectionate person myself) though they both seem to be quite affectionate people so it's natural that when paired together for the day or for an event they will display affectionate actions. There are several photos of the Cambridges displaying similar actions like holding hands and hugging such as this, this and this (when you type in "William and Kate" on Google Images, "cute" is one of the most frequent secondary terms). People generally like romance and enjoy seeing the young royal couples share warm moments towards each other.

All of this. I'm not a terribly affectionate person in life, but I get it. Some people are just that way, and I'm completely ok with it. I don't think I've seen anything that makes me say "get a room" from Harry and Meghan (there have been others, but not royals). It's really interesting that people like to see the unity of the couples, but then if they touch each other like normal people do, it's get a room.

BTW, I'm still baffled by holding hands as PDA. It's typical couple behavior, I thought. Anyone else?

Last edited:
I'm sorry....but I am laughing so hard! If the PDA demonstrated by Meghan and Harry demonstrates "get a room" type behavior...then some people are having very boring and prudish love lives.

And if you are so offended....then that's YOUR problem!! Not Harry or Meghan's. Why should they change their actions because there are those who don't like it?

Clearly, this young royal couple see it as showing support and protection towards each other. There is no crime.

If you are oh so highly offended...then don't watch. Simple!

I'm sorry....but I am laughing so hard! If the PDA demonstrated by Meghan and Harry demonstrates "get a room" type behavior...then some people are having very boring and prudish love lives.

And if you are so offended....then that's YOUR problem!! Not Harry or Meghan's. Why should they change their actions because there are those who don't like it?

Clearly, this young royal couple see it as showing support and protection towards each other. There is no crime.

I know! It just puzzles me that these small nice gestures from the couple to each other are being considered over the top. I think some folks have been reading too much of the DF. Sometimes it’s just best to look at the pictures on that site and block out the nonsense.

Harry is very open about how he feels..always has been. Hardly a surprise to see him being affectionate in public with his wife. I think partly their touch is to reassure each other. Harry was/is concerned that Meghan is not overwhelmed with this very unexpected turn her life has taken...on top of not being a Brit and being unfamiliar with how that society really works she's married into a family with it's own history and well they are Royals..life in the fishbowl. Plus she's married and pregnant within 6 months.

Then there is the specter of Diana and all that happened to her..they grew up with a front row seat to it.

So yeah..he's wanting to make sure she is getting along okay. She knows he's very invested that she be happy/secure/safe and is reassuring him back. Plus geez ..maybe they really love each other and are so happy they can't hardly believe their luck?

Frankly I'd rather see this hand holding, arm rub/shoulder rub in passing than the very unhappy behavior we have seen in the past. No one wants a repeat of his parents.

LaRae

This and more. They hold hands, big freaking whop!

PDA to me means kissing, having their tongues down each other's throat, fondling each other, etc. Holding hands or placing a hand on the back to calm someone's nerves is not PDA.

And let's face it, there are tons of other couples, especially those of the younger generations who do way more than Harry and Meghan, and it's considered "cute." GMAFB with over exaggeration of behaviour that is excused by many but condemned for these two.

It could be a cultural difference but in the US things like hand holding is not considered PDA. It is standard that political husband and wives show support. President Obama and Michelle Obama always held hands and in the US it was viewed favorably to see them holding hands, hug or small pecks on the cheek. For the US PDA involves tongue kissing or groping. Hand holding, back rubs or pats, moon eyes are all acceptable for political figures.

Its funny how Harry who has always been emotional, always hugging, even kissing fans on the lips for YEARS but now all of the sudden people have amnesia?! This is Harry, did we think he would all of the sudden become the reserved prince the Grey men want him to be??

Last edited:
To me it speaks of neediness, of insecurity..
Yet we are assured the Duchess is very FAR from these things.. 'Confident', 'used to attention' and 'well versed' in Public life...

This is quite a trivial matter (the media must be bored!) though I'm just going to chime in with that I'm sure that the Sussex's advisors or assistants who travel with them on tours and engagements would speak to them if their behaviour towards one another is too intimate.

I agree that aides, assistants, and advisors could and should say something but then we’re back to the “would they listen?” argument and the whole circle continues.

It’s pretty clear, though, that we’ve wondered into that “It’s the Harry and Meghan Show” territory that means no one should dare have orvexpeess an impression or opinion that is less than completely complimentary and even after all these years I still don’t understand that. Sure, everyone has their favorite royal or royal couple but these are people and imperfect people at that so I really still don’t understand the complete unwillingness to admit that just maybe they’ve taken this “newlywed affection” or any other behavior a bit too far. I daresay we’ve all needed to be told at one tune or another that we needed to change or dial back a behavior. The only difference here is that no one is ever supppsed to believe that that might be needed from Harry and Meghan.

To me it speaks of neediness, of insecurity..
Yet we are assured the Duchess is very FAR from these things.. 'Confident', 'used to attention' and 'well versed' in Public life...

I feel like showing affection like holding hands being seen as neediness or insecurity is very similar to people talking about their problems being seen as weak. I just don't understand it, I guess. Do coldness and distant define strength and power to some?

BTW, why is Meghan being singled out here? Isn't Harry holding her hand as much as she is holding his? I do notice this is something often being used against women. Not just here.

Last edited:
Harry is very open about how he feels..always has been. Hardly a surprise to see him being affectionate in public with his wife. I think partly their touch is to reassure each other. Harry was/is concerned that Meghan is not overwhelmed with this very unexpected turn her life has taken...on top of not being a Brit and being unfamiliar with how that society really works she's married into a family with it's own history and well they are Royals..life in the fishbowl. Plus she's married and pregnant within 6 months.

Then there is the specter of Diana and all that happened to her..they grew up with a front row seat to it.

So yeah..he's wanting to make sure she is getting along okay. She knows he's very invested that she be happy/secure/safe and is reassuring him back. Plus geez ..maybe they really love each other and are so happy they can't hardly believe their luck?

Frankly I'd rather see this hand holding, arm rub/shoulder rub in passing than the very unhappy behavior we have seen in the past. No one wants a repeat of his parents.

LaRae

Exactly! I think we should be happy and celebrating that the young members of the royal family have found such happiness in life. We’ve seen many of their parents be happy for a moment and the rest went down hill pretty fast. Let’s cherish these good times in the Sussex’s life as husband and wife and future dad and mom. Let’s not dampen the beauty we see before us. The very second all this ❤️ go away ( I pray it don’t) then folks will have a problem and the endless debates and rumors will start up.

Presidents and first ladies hold hands....does that make them insecure and needy? It just means they want to hold hands. Nothing more or less.

As I said further up the thread, I hope Meghan and Harry dial it back a bit, but I've never thought they crossed over into "get a room" territory, and can't imagine they would. It was kind of cute at first, but I also think that they are working, and a little restraint would be nice. They aren't celebrities, they are working royals, and while the occasional pat or hand holding is very sweet and humanizing, when it's constant it has the effect of taking attention away from the events or causes that they are supposed to be representing. I suppose it could be a cultural or generational thing, as AlowVera points out, above.

Presidents and first ladies hold hands....does that make them insecure and needy? It just means they want to hold hands. Nothing more or less.

No, it makes them American political figures, which Harry and Meghan are not. I think that may be what this divide boils down to, as other posters have pointed out: the BRF operates in certain ways, and exuberant displays of affection between spouses while they are on public engagements has not been the norm, and so it is noticeable when Meghan and Harry appear to be in constant physical contact with each other. It's not bad, it's not terrible, it doesn't make them awful people, but it is something that catches your attention, and whether an observer thinks it is appropriate or not may depend on expectations, background and perspective. It's a legitimate thing to notice and have an opinion on, and a legitimate thing to have differing opinions on.

As I said further up the thread, I hope Meghan and Harry dial it back a bit, but I've never thought they crossed over into "get a room" territory, and can't imagine they would. It was kind of cute at first, but I also think that they are working, and a little restraint would be nice. They aren't celebrities, they are working royals, and while the occasional pat or hand holding is very sweet and humanizing, when it's constant it has the effect of taking attention away from the events or causes that they are supposed to be representing. I suppose it could be a cultural or generational thing, as AlowVera points out, above.

But I'm not sure what attention it has taken away from. Their causes and advocacy have gotten a lot of attention. What they did in Australia, Fiji, Tonga, and NZ received a lot of attention. Obviously PDA did play a part in the story, but I wouldn't go say it took attention away from the cause. The same argument can be made about women's clothes on those trips. Should the royal ladies just not wear nice clothes as well? I think those that are only interested in those things will only pay attention to those things, but skip the issues part regardless. But their issues do get plenty of attention.

Patrcia Treble, who wrote the article, talked about her surprise at the lack of big deal over Meghan's speeches (3 in 5 days) that led her to write this, but I don't think those had anything to do with holding hands with her husband. One, none of us were surprised by them. It's not the first time we've heard Meghan giving a speech compared to other royal spouses. Just like her first solo engagement to the Oceania exhibit didn't turn out to be as big of a deal simply because we know she's got this. We know she can give a speech well. Even for those that didn't follow her pre-Harry, a lot of people have seen the videos since. It's not something that we have doubted before. Emily Andrews also commented on the logistics problems on this. I saw plenty of articles online, but it's true that it didn't make as many covers. What she pointed out is that by the time she submitted her article, the cut off has ended. It made some second editions, but the circulation for those are limited.

I get that this is something people will have opinions on based on what they are comfortable with, but I don't think it ventures into anything serious. It's like some people complaining about her rubbing her belly. Personally, I have no opinions on it either way. I feel like either way it's the mother's prerogative as she's the one growing a human being in her body. However, some find it very problematic. But again, I chuckle when people think it's a problem other than what the royal's personal preference is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom