100th anniversary of the Coronation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tradiitional costumes

The traditional cosumes, bundader, differ from region to region, and one region may again have different versions of their basic baund. They may vary in color, pattern, jewlery and such. A person wearing a bunad should have a connection to that speficic region, like family relations or because they have lived or do live there.

I have to say that it looked really rainy in Sverresborg! So why did sonja wear Sunglasses? :confused:

The eveningdresses again looked lovely! I especially like Märtha's dress. (But I don't like the shoes! She should wear such foot-chain bounds...)
Sonja's dress was nice, too. (The Shoes are nice.)
Same goes for Mette Marit!
She looks so beautiful during the last days! It's so great to her and Haakon with the Kids! Ingrid is such a cutie! She looks like her mum! :)

M-M looks so lovely in evening dress and more stylish but its good colour for her.

Princess Martha-Louise looks so lovely but i would agree with posts because she wores that wedding dress but not! because using evening dress i dont blame her.

Scanpix/Side 2
According to the press secreatary Ingrid was a little sick and that was why she did not come to the concert in town, you could also see her crying alittle during the event at Sverresborg. The most talked about fashion was the Kings white trainers with his suit, tie and coat, followed by Aris highheelled boots

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 297
I love the photo of Harald, Haakon, and Ingrid in front of the crown jewels. It's amazing to look at that photo and think that the little girl will grow up to be a queen!

What an amazing week with the whole royal family together...the pictures really beautiful!! :)

WOW is Ingrid still using her dummie? i think she's too big to be using that...

photofan said:

I don't know photofan I didn't stop using a dummy until I was 4 and one of my nephews has only just stopped using a dummy and he's almost 4 so I'd say Ingrid has some time left with a dummy.

photofan said:
I think it depends on how often you still use it. Maybe she has been tired..

I'd like to thank everybody for posting those wonderful pics. So many wonderful appearances, so many great dresses and so many cute pics of the three kids, the celebrations have really been triumphant!

corazon said:
thanks to everybody for the photos, Sverre have the hakoon's eyes! the baby is so beautiful!

Well, I don´t think that Sverre has his father´s eyes.
I agree completely with the Cprincess when she said that Ingrid A. resembles
her father, while Sverre looks rather like from her family´s side

This thread is really a goldmine for great pictures. Thanks to everyone who made an effort to provide pictures and informations about all of these lovely events. I just love the pictures of the family gathered together. I only wish they could've posed better at the event where Sonja and Mette Marit were in the bunads, it could've been a great group picture.

iceflower said:
I think it depends on how often you still use it. Maybe she has been tired..

I'd like to thank everybody for posting those wonderful pics. So many wonderful appearances, so many great dresses and so many cute pics of the three kids, the celebrations have really been triumphant!
One of the posts said that Ingrid had been sick, so perhaps that is why she was using it.

Mette Marit

I love Mette Marit. Usually she's not stunning I always have the impress that she's not good in her clothes. But here she's very beautifull It's a really pleasure to see her.

I love MM and Haakon they are so cute together!!!!!!!

photofan said:

What is a dummie? Sorry, I have no idea what that term is! Do you mean a blanket or a pacifier?

Emmily said:
What is a dummie? Sorry, I have no idea what that term is! Do you mean a blanket or a pacifier?

I do'nt know the word for it; here the photo with a dummie in her mouth. 77917_9.jpg

A dummie is what in North America we would call a pacifier or a soother.

Ingrid looks pretty.Thanks everybody for the photos!

Thank you all photos is elegant Kings sister princess Astrid and Ragnhild!!! Princess Ragnhild and his husband Erling,Princess Astrid with husband Martin Ferner is active all royal family!!

Thanks for those beautiful pics!
The kids are so cute and Märtha-Louise looks beautiful with long hair

Here is another nice one from the photosession with the jewels, unfortunalty it was right in the fold of the magazine, and finally the photographer got a real smile out of Ingrid who looked a little under the weather in Trondheim
Scanned for TRF from Se og Hør, photographed by Lasse Berre.
scan00042et.jpg

also a better pic of MEtte-Marit at the dinner, from Se og hør, photographed by Scanpix

Wonderful pictures!!!Ingrid looks very pretty and sweet:D

Larzen said:
Here is another nice one from the photosession with the jewels, unfortunalty it was right in the fold of the magazine, and finally the photographer got a real smile out of Ingrid who looked a little under the weather in Trondheim
Scanned for TRF from Se og Hør, photographed by Lasse Berre.
The picture Haakon and IA is so adoreable. How great that the photographer got a big smile out of her!​

Harken

Happy Anniversary:In that God Bless The Royal House of Norway.

Love Terrance

Here are more photos of the 100th anniversary of the Coronation. There are A LOT of photos at Bruno Press and I can't post them all so I encourage you to go to www.brunopress.com. :)

Attachments

• coronation 2.jpg
    coronation 2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2,673
  • coronation 10.jpg
    coronation 10.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 239
  • coronation 9.jpg
    coronation 9.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 235
  • coronation 8.jpg
    coronation 8.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 240
  • coronation 7.jpg
    coronation 7.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 310
  • coronation 6.jpg
    coronation 6.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 268
  • coronation 5.jpg
    coronation 5.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 213
  • coronation 4.jpg
    coronation 4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 205
  • coronation 3.jpg
    coronation 3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 282
  • coronation.jpg
    coronation.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Couple more pictures of Mette-Marit, she looked lovely at all the events :) (From Bruno Press):

Attachments

• coronation 11.jpg
    coronation 11.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 310
  • coronation 12.jpg
    coronation 12.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 192
  • coronation 13.jpg
    coronation 13.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 269
  • coronation 14.jpg
    coronation 14.jpg