New to TRF: I'm Dana!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Southern California
Country
United States
Hello!
What an awesome site. I stumbled on it by accident. I am pleasantly surprised by all of the people interested in Royalty.
I am interested mostly in Imperial Russia and the Kingdom of Hawaii. However, I am interested in many monarchies and love history so learning about all of the things many of you have posted sounds intriguing! Oh my. I hope I'll be able to peel myself away from my computer!
One last little tidbit about me is that I love crown jewels and just jewelry in general. I look forward to getting to speak with you and learning more about TRF.
Warmest Regards,
Island Czarina

Welcome to the Forum! :)

Oh my. I hope I'll be able to peel myself away from my computer!

You may struggle at times, I suspect! ;)

One last little tidbit about me is that I love crown jewels and just jewelry in general.

Well I'm sure you'll enjoy that sub' forum then! :)

- marmi :flowers:

Welcome to the forum, Island Czarina! I'm sure GlitteringTiaras will be very happy to have another Hawaiian royalty enthusiast around!

Thank you for the warm welcome Elspeth!

I look forward to many posts concerning the Royals!
Warm Regards,
Island Czarina:flowers:

Thank you for the warm welcome Marmi, see you around the Forum! I see that you are from NZ! Have you lived there all your life?

Not all my life, I am a New Zealander, but lived for a few years in Australia, on 2 seperate occassions. Am pleased to call it home at the moment though.

Change that, it will always be home, I just may happen to have an address with a different country at the bottom now and then.

Bonjour Dazzling,
Thank you for your kind welcome! I am SO looking forward to this forum! What monarchy is of the most interest to you?

Hello Marmi,
What royals or aspects of royals do you prefer?

I tend to focus on the Danish, Dutch and Spanish royals, but I also follow the Belgian, British and Norweigan royals to a lesser degree
& I'd ask you, but you've already said

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom