New to forums

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

awcblue

Commoner
City
Victoria, British Columbia
Country
Canada
I enjoy reading about the British Royal Family and especially Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. I've signed up to this forum, TRF, hoping to find answers to my questions on British Protocol. For example, I thought the Queen does not eat nor drink in public and yet today she apparently had high tea at Fortnum and Mason. And yes, I noted that there were no photos taken of the Queen eating or drinking.

I am new to forums and new to blogging and I apologize in advance for any missteps I might make.

I enjoy reading about the British Royal Family and especially Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. I've signed up to this forum, TRF, hoping to find answers to my questions on British Protocol. For example, I thought the Queen does not eat nor drink in public and yet today she apparently had high tea at Fortnum and Mason. And yes, I noted that there were no photos taken of the Queen eating or drinking.

I am new to forums and new to blogging and I apologize in advance for any missteps I might make.

:welcome:
You may visit this thread and ask all your questions there!
Happy posting!

Welcome from a fellow newbie! :flowers:
It is extremely rare to spy Her Majesty eating or drinking in public. However, it is not unheard of; in this picture, for example, the Queen is drinking what appears to be champagne during an official engagement.

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time posting here.

:welcome:

I hope you will enjoy the forums a lot!

:welcome:, and I hope your time here is enjoyable.

Welcome to TRF, I hope you enjoy posting as much as I do!

:welcome: ! Hello and I hope you love TRF like me :D

Back
Top Bottom