Hello from England!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tsarinya

Commoner
City
The Secret Garden
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone! After visiting the forums for a year or so I thought I might as well bite the bullet an join!

I’m Tsarinya and I’m from ‘sunny’ England. I think I might be unique amongst members (though not sure!) because I’m not actually a Royalist or someone who is a fan of having Royals. I know this is a controversial opinion, so I don’t often bring it up. However I am very interested in Royalty from a historic perspective and on how it works in today’s environment. Today we have had the ‘Sandringham Summit’ which is not something I can recall ever really happening, so for me it’s quite fascinating to see how it all plays out. I also have a soft spot for the Cambridge children, but ssssh, don’t tell anyone ;)
Apart from the British Royal Family I’m interested in the Monégasque Royals (I’m a fan of Grace Kelly and the country has always fascinated me), the Bhutan Royals and the Japanese Royals as well as the Romanovs. I love learning about new places and cultures so hopefully this forum will be a good place for me to start.
I’m also a big fan of fashion and that’s something that I’m a sucker for when it comes to Royals. I do love their hat choices and wedding dresses!

Lovely to meet you all!

Welcome to the Royal Forums Tsarinya! I'm a tiara girl myself. So glad you decided to join!

Welcome Tsarinya. Hope you have a great time posting here.

Welcome Tsarinya, enjoy. Lots to learn here.

Thank you so much Lady Daly, Curryong, eya and Tarlita. Lovely to meet you :)

Bonjour, Tsarinya! I like to learn about the Imperial Romanovs. :imperialrussia::imperialrussia:

Brilliant, CyrilVladisla. I’ll maybe see you in their section :)

Hello, nice to meet you! My name is Emma, I just joined this forum, watched for a long time and decided to register. I will be glad to talk!

Back
Top Bottom