Hello From California

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pacific Poppy

Commoner
City
Los Angeles
Country
United States
Greetings everyone! I'm from Los Angeles and enjoy researching British history. I'm very pleased to find this forum and look forward to joining in. ?

A very warm welcome to you Pacific Poppy! Be sure to check out the thread on the Duchess of Sussex's wedding veil. You are part of the history of that veil. Meghan had flowers from all 53 Commonwealth nations around the edges as well as the California poppy representing her native home. :D

Bonjour, Pacific Poppy! There is a lot of royal history to learn. :bahrainflag::empireofbrazil::bourbonparma::imperialgermany:

Hello and welcome, you won't be disappointed here, it is a very active forum Always full of info !

Welcome, Pacific Poppy. Hope you have a great time here and post on lots of the forums.

Greetings everyone! I'm from Los Angeles and enjoy researching British history. I'm very pleased to find this forum and look forward to joining in. [emoji2]

Hi poppy, we're over here in Campbell. I've found folks from all over the world.....but your the very first right here in my back yard, so to speak. Please feel Very Welcome to this incredible group of people who love the same things as you and I. And I hope you find it as incredibly informative and just plain terrific. Welcome neighbor [emoji4]

Hello Everyone my name Lissa Martin, I am new here and I am from San Jose, CA.
Dear Lissa,. My post above was meant for you (as well as greating Poppy)...I got my towns confused. Anyway, welcome welcome welcome....I hope you love this group as much as I do....AND I am actually right next door, neighbor [emoji4] Have FUN!

Speaking as an almost recluse in a forest somewhere in West Virginia on a mountain, what amazes me is that those that join us may seem like a million miles away geographically but with this global community, you're right next door and while Australia is having summer when we're in the middle of a dastardly snowstorm and Dubai is having a sandstorm and Canada is having a heat spell unusual for that area, we go through it all together and wish we could just upload our weather to another part of the world because we have friends there.

Welcome to our global community. Now all we need is that replicator to provide us with the perfect tea and snacks as we all join in. :D

Back
Top Bottom