hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShannonRies

City
Oklahoma City
Country
United States
I am interested in my geneology. I have been told I am fifth generation American. My grand fathers name was Charles fredrick Ries. Ries is a surname. I have seen the coat of arms. My grandfather and his brothers all claim to have grown up with goring family in Utah. I know my grandmother was raised in park city and my father graduated from park city High school. I think I am a decendant of werner goring, not really interested in that just interested in the history and lineage. some how the gorings are related anyway. My great-great grandmother supposedly lost her title due to too many cousins. She was within prussian house. My grandfather insisted we know our lineage before he passed away. He told me don't forget who you are. I know theres alot of historic things involved here that people would rather forget, but I not interested in that. I would just like to know the rest. :flowers:

Looks like you have some fascinating family history. :welcome: Enjoy your time here.

thank you

your invitation is much appreciated.

Welcome ShannonRies, hope you will like it here:)

Anybody know anything about the las name knoblie. My great grandmother elizabeth knoblie.

Hello Everybody. I'm also new here. I like talking about members of the royal family and I think this will be a great site to join.

Back
Top Bottom