Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 4: October 2006-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about the bag.
I think the earrings (a favorite for years apparently) are Victoire de Castellane for Dior Joaillerie. White gold big circles with small round diamonds hanging all around.
I like MO's outfit too.

olili said:
I saw the last photos. Chrildren are gowing up. The restaurant that they ate is opossite to MC´s shop.

Yes, the restaurant ( I think it's a French restaurant) is on Old Brompton Road and MC's Shop is on Walton Street

The restaurant is AUBAINE RESTAURANT
BOULANGERIE & PATISSERIE

The picture on the main page for MC's store has a little girls' outfit that looks remarkably similiar to the one that Victoria de Marichalar wore to her cousin Miguel's birthday photoshoot. Princess Ingrid Alexandra also wore something similiar in the official photos of her second birthday.

I don't know if this link works, but this should be a picture of the outfit: http://www.mariechantal.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=198

I think MC's kids' clothing line is adorable. Makes me almost wish I had little ones myself.

I want know if Olympia and her brothers go to Hellenic College of London.If Constantine and AM returned to Greece for ever, I want to know if Pavlos and his family would also move to Greece or if they would stay in London.

elina said:
I want know if Olympia and her brothers go to Hellenic College of London.If Constantine and AM returned to Greece for ever, I want to know if Pavlos and his family would also move to Greece or if they would stay in London.

Someone on another site translated a recent interview w MC where she says she would like to buy a house in Greece and how much she loves being in Greece.

http://members3.boardhost.com/Oranjes/msg/1163961800.html

Maybe I'm wrong, but I understood it is OK to post a link. Someone translated this great new interview from swedish...thank you very much to this person. I also read the comments : I like how people begin to see my favorite princess (and family) under a new light ! Enjoy...

Queen AM said last summer in her big 60st Bday interview that the kids do not go to the Hellenic college, because their parents chose an english school instead.

Hellenic College

Wasn´t if founded by A-M and C? Sounds as if it isn´t really recognized as a "official" school. MC might not want to let her kids educate in a school where they might get problems with the examination to become recognized.

Stefanie said:
Wasn´t if founded by A-M and C? Sounds as if it isn´t really recognized as a "official" school. MC might not want to let her kids educate in a school where they might get problems with the examination to become recognized.

The Hellenic College was an 'official' school, but it was very small. This past summer it was sold and it's now called The Knightsbridge School. Prince Nikolaos is one of the governors.

Even if they didn't attend a Hellenic school, they could be privately tutored. Though I'm sure (hope) they have been educated on their history and country (albeit former) by their grandfather.

Bella said:
Even if they didn't attend a Hellenic school, they could be privately tutored. Though I'm sure (hope) they have been educated on their history and country (albeit former) by their grandfather.

I remember reading a few years ago, that her children have a private tutor who teachs them the greek language and obviouesly they'd have someone teaching them the history of the country if theyre taking up the language:)

For those who like me loved the jumper in last Seegerpress pictures...(fitted to flatter the figure, comfy rollneck, pleats to give substance to shoulders without paddings; 3/4 sleeves to show a fine wrist and lighten the whole thing...wow MC !) I just wish there were a cheaper version...

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/Marc-Jacobs/Clothing

Thank you very much. I think that my mum is knitting me. Nobody know what designer is MC´s bag.

I didn't know the Hellenic school was sold. Interesting.

I also wondered this about their house - the furniture looks expensive, there are no personal belongings in the rooms. Are the kids allowed to play in these rooms or are they confined to their play room? Are these rooms even used for family purposes or are they "roped off" and for display only?

I do agree, it does not look like a family house. Although I recognise the big mirror in the entrance hall from a previous house (the lovely NY one decorated by Peter Marino).

RubyPrincess168 said:
Are the kids allowed to play in these rooms or are they confined to their play room? Are these rooms even used for family purposes or are they "roped off" and for display only?

We obviously don't really know but I'm betting the rooms featured in the magazine are "adults only" rooms. When I grew up we had a formal livingrm & diningrm and we were absolutely never allowed in there except for holidays and special occasions and only under the watchful eye of an adult. It was pretty standard policy with my friends and neighbors. I have a feeling MC was probably raised the same way and so are her children.

olili said:
Thank you very much. I think that my mum is knitting me. Nobody know what designer is MC´s bag.

Barbara06 kindly informed that Marie-Chantal's bag is Louise Vuitton and it costs + 2.000 €.
Thank you Barbara! :flowers:

Thank you Olili, I like it when MC is NOT in black for a party. It is so much more fun !

Thank you, Olili, for the photos. I like to see MC dressed a bit more "up" than just jeans, but she can't be in gowns all the time. Pavlos still looks unusually thin.

nice pictures but sometimes i think MC should wear some make-up especially when she is at parties, that all natural look does not always work, some blush or lip color wont hurt

I agree with you all, I said I like it when MC is not in black and wears funnier things. But I also do think princes and princesses should never be seen in jeans...quite radical, I know...

sita780 said:
I agree with you all, I said I like it when MC is not in black and wears funnier things. But I also do think princes and princesses should never be seen in jeans...quite radical, I know...

why shouldnt be seen in jeans? i think all royals have the right to wear jeans when its not a formal event.I mean, while shopping or going out with their children for linch etc.

I'm surprised nobody had comments about this swedish interview ...:
http://members3.boardhost.com/Oranjes/msg/1163961800.html
it's full of new things, like they went to Solliden as guests of the swedish RF. And also it was nice to live in NY at first because it was not to close to the family and they could build their couple and carrier quietly... Quite a new way of talking about their family I found. Quite wise, if I may add...

sita780 said:

I agree, jeans are so "everyday" and "everyone". I am sick of this jeans-look at every occation today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom