Relationships between members of the Princely Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's so sweet how Caro looks at Steph in the last pic my sister posted. And Steph's slight smile - seems like they have been telling jokes or something there.

1979 ....

Steph helping Caro

Two sweeties

fc4nt1.jpg

(newscom)

That's such a lovely pic, Michelle! Thanks for posting.

I believe the two are closer than what people say..... Caroline was the only one Stephanie talked to about the 1982 accident, she didn't even discuss it fully with Rainier or Albert. And when Caroline was in her rebel phase, Stephanie sided with her sister - not with their mother. And we all know Stephanie adored her mother to pieces.

They also look happier being in each other's presence lately..... unlike before when they would sometimes stand apart from each other at official events.

Love that first pic, thanks Michelle!
And once more I looked at the last pics you posted from profimedia, with Caroline in red and Steph in blue, at these pics you can perfectly see how similar their faces are, especially the nose.. :)

Monaco's First Ladys ...you go girls...

io1d77.jpg
io1y12.jpg
io1xqa.jpg

(zuma, sipa, yahoo)

i luv the last pic of stephanie..i neva knew she had such beautiful eyes

How Steph looks at her sister ....

iym04m.jpg

(eastnews)

michelle said:
How Steph looks at her sister ....

iym04m.jpg

(eastnews)

What emotion do u see there michelle? I think steph is seeing how Caroline is reacting to the childs comments or whatever they are talking about

Last edited:
Caro playing with her baby sister in the late 60s...

jkyclv.jpg

(PdV)

Caroline about Stephanie ( lately to a person I know):

' I know I can count on my sister. She's the kind of person you can always count on. People tend to think she's not straight and unstable. This is wrong although she might seem to be ' comme un ouragan' - to put it into the words of her own song - . She's got me being more and more proud and so happy to have her.'

michelle said:
Caro playing with her baby sister in the late 60s...
(PdV)
Thank you for sharing that sweet pic, Michelle! You can even hear Steph shouting "Mooooooooore" :)

Steph and Caro

... btw this makes me think of one of my pupils who's in my new class which I started last summer. As everyone introduced himself/herself at the beginning of the first lesson ..and it was her turn she told us , proud like a worldchampion of whatever you can imagine, " My name is Caroline ...and you know I also have a little sister and now guess what her name is...!"
The other kids seemed indeed a bit confused :p;):confused:..like.."What the hack is she talking about" ... As I was thinking to myself something like " Ok ... I can already imagine the drama ..." , she burst out : ' Her name is Stephanie... you know like Caroline and Stephanie of Monaco... isn't that great !!? " :cool:
... The other kids: " What :confused: ...give it a break...who:confused:" ... until one 12 year old boy broke the confusion : " Ahh, you know that means they are princesses, that's what she wants to say. You don't know Caroline and Stephanie of Monaco...I'm sure you do. It's the Grace Kelly girls. One is married to her bodyguard and the other to that Hanover guy..."

"Thanks for your enlightening contribution, Johsua ..." I said before we went on ....

...anyway...: Steph and Caro:

jqgx8i.jpg

(Paris Match)

Thanx for sharing photos! They are beautiful!;)

I had to laugh to your "school-story" 'cause it reminds me on my "neighbours" during summer holidays. They are from Belgium, and mother (Grace:p ) gave name to her girls also Caroline and Stephanie! Only poor father doesn't carry a name of loved Grimaldi's!:D :)

Cute pics and cute story Michelle...thanks for sharing

I´m glad to know that Steph is at the same time straight and and Caro can count with her....we often hear lots of bad things that the press say about the relationship between the sisters and especially about steph :mad: so it´s great that they get along well

Caro and Steph 1980

jr40ms.jpg

(Paris Match)

I have a subscription to celebrity sleuth magazine, which covers the celebrities and royalty and their fashion and measurements and I have the copy right now that covers Caroline's and Stephanie's measurements. Here's carolines first 33b bust 25 waist 34 hips WoW she's really thin must watch what she eats and works out. Here's Steph's measurements 34b bust 23 waist 31 and a half inch hips. WoW Steph is so skinny and boyish built, know wonder she had to have all of her children by c section her pelvis is too narrow for a babys body to pass through. Does anyone know if Caroline had her kids by c section or the regular way? did she or Stephanie or Caroline have a epidurial? just interested cause steph had all hers by c section

Anyway these were all measurements before they had any of their children so its pretty old, and Celebrity Sleuth Magagzine saysthat Stephs meausrements were from her modeling card in the 80's and Caro's from fashion designers like Dior ,Channel who measured her and designed th outfits to fit just her right and those measurements were from the 70's, so don't worry I'm sure their measurments are more practical like a real persons now because Caro had 4 kids and Steph had 3, and anyway when you get to your forties and fifties you useually put on some weight and fill out useually regardless if you have kids or not.

Ok another thing about them it always says caroline is only 5'7 I don't think this is true cause I have always seen pictures of her standing next to mama Grace who's 5'7 even in tennis shoes together Carolines always taller than her mother 'm pretty sure she's 5'8 and a half to 5'9, and I know this because my mom has read a royalty magazine article back in the seventies that replies 5'8 and a half or 5'9 this royalty magazine was talking a bout her fashion interests and beauty tips and what her mother taught her and it was interveiwed and the interveiwer who was American said may I ask how tall you are and my remembers it was something like 5'8 to and a half without the shoes or in flats and 5'9 in heels. Just real interesting to let you know. Whats your guy's opinion I'm going with what she said.

De La Cruza said:
Does anyone know if Caroline had her kids by c section or the regular way? did she or Stephanie or Caroline have a epidurial? just interested cause steph had all hers by c section
If you have a c-section you are most likely to have an epidural. At least in Monaco and with the doctor who delivered all of Stephs kids and Carolines trio. BTW at the time this doctor still practiced HPG, most deliveries were done by c-section. Considering the amount of time Caro spent in hospital, she probably had natural birth, possibly with epidura, which most doctors here recommend. With c-section they keep you for a week, with normal birth they insist on 3 days, though if a mother really insists, she can be released earlier if no medical reasons are against it.

Guess what my mother read in a magagzine article about caroline when she 8, 9, or 10 years old one of those ages can't remember which that tells about her and it said that she had hazel eyes meaning they change different colors, because most of the time her eyes are hazel brown especially whens she was younger, I see her eyes change different colors from brown to blue bluegreen goldish colors amber brown, but now since she in her late forties early fifties almost their a lighter hazel more hazel blue, blueish brown. But this is my real question to all you Stephanie watchers the ones who know alot about her . WHAT COLOR ARE STEPHANIE'S EYES? Because her eyes if they are hazel they are a very light hazel alot lighter than her sisters. They seem only now especially as shes gotten older blue , green, and gray with a little gold tints maybe very rarley not at all as much anymore brown or even very light amber brown. When she was a child and up in her thirties till somewhere especially a child I saw a light brown sometimes. I do know that Stephanie wheres glasses and most likley contacts when shes not where her glasses. my question is to the Stephanie knowers what color are her eyes? Does she wear color conntacts to make them really light wich are really popular these days lots and lots of darked eyed guys and girls at my school wear blue green gray contacts to lighten their eyes. Anyway so anyboby especially the Stephanie knowers please reply and answer my questions. and alot of times hazel eyes like Carolines lighten as you get older part of the natural aging process.

Also here another question to you all does anyone know what size shoe Caroline and Stephanie wear because I know their measurments and height, Steph's 5'8. So please answer to both my first and second question. Please reply above regarding Steph's eye color and this one Carolines and Stephanies shoe size.

I think Stephanie has blue eyes sometimes light blue and sometimes dark blue. not 100% sure but think blue.

RADKER18 said:
I think Stephanie has blue eyes sometimes light blue and sometimes dark blue. not 100% sure but think blue.

That's right Steph has blue eye, blue - green to be more precise. Sometimes they seem more blue, sometimes more green... it depends on the daylight... and yes she wears contacts, sometimes coloured ones, sometimes uncoloured... there's a very impressive pic of Stephanie's eyes when she wore cloured contacts...I'll search for it.

As for Steph's shoe size...well it's 39 for the Euroipean ( French, German) , 6,5 US or 6 UK

Thanks very much Michelle, and Radeker18, I always thought she had a very light hazel, so I guess I was wrong all this time, she took after her mother side of the family for her eye color she just inherited that recsesssive gene for the blue, gray, and green eyes, and Albert took after his mothers side for the fair eyes also , while big sis Caroline took more after her fathers side for the eye color well actually both cause their hazel , alot of times when one parents has fair eyes like her mother and dark brown eyes like her father the child will get hazel eyes many times. So Caroline got a combinatio of both genes for brown and blue, and mixed together their hazel, turning different strange exotic beautiful colors always colors. So Caroline and her father were the only ones in the family who really had the dark or brownish eyes cause Carolines are a hazel brown. So Stephanie and Caroline took after papa Rainer for the very thick heavy eyebrows dark brown hair dark olive skin, while brother Albert got the Blonde hair , blue eyes fair skin from mama Grace. Thanks

Can someone respost the videos please? they are all expired :(
my curiosity is killing me

Michelle Stephanie 5'8 thats tall for a woman and she has some tiny feet for that height cause most women who are tall have longer feet I'm also 5'8 to 5'9 and I wear a size ten 10 american 9 uk 44 or 46 European something like that for the european. She wears a size six to five here in the U.S. wear I live thats tiny, for a women of that height. That size usually 0nly applies to women who are 5'1 or 5'2 or shorter. I grew out of that size when I was in third grade, thats when I was eight to nine years old. Shes just a tall skinny small framed women isnt she I'm jealous, cause my hips are like 41 inches hers 31 her waist only 23 mine 27 and a half 28 inches she wears a 4 to 6 clothing right ? I wear a 12 American 14 uk. Shes one tiny tall little skinny girl . Pkease tell me how does she stay in such great shape does she use weights because they really make you stay lean and burn fat.

Caroline looks a lot like her grandmother Charlotte and Stephanie looks like her dad when she was a baby they looked just a like .

De La Cruza said:
Thanks very much Michelle, and Radeker18, I always thought she had a very light hazel, so I guess I was wrong all this time, she took after her mother side of the family for her eye color she just inherited that recsesssive gene for the blue, gray, and green eyes, and Albert took after his mothers side for the fair eyes also , while big sis Caroline took more after her fathers side for the eye color well actually both cause their hazel , alot of times when one parents has fair eyes like her mother and dark brown eyes like her father the child will get hazel eyes many times. So Caroline got a combinatio of both genes for brown and blue, and mixed together their hazel, turning different strange exotic beautiful colors always colors. So Caroline and her father were the only ones in the family who really had the dark or brownish eyes cause Carolines are a hazel brown. So Stephanie and Caroline took after papa Rainer for the very thick heavy eyebrows dark brown hair dark olive skin, while brother Albert got the Blonde hair , blue eyes fair skin from mama Grace. Thanks
Rainier did not have brown eyes. His eyes were also blue.

Really Paca no I think their brown , cause thats what I've read and seen, but thanks for your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom