New Pictures of Eloise, Claus-Casimir and Leonore: January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anirac

Aristocracy
City
Regensburg
Country
Germany
IMO, Eloise is an exact miniature copy of her mum. The children are very cute and have really grown.

Yes I do agree with you sgl. Eloise is an exact copy of her mum.
If there is a picture of Princes Laurentine at the age that Eloise has now, I would very much like to compare it with these pictures.
I especially like the last picture of post 138. Wow, when that girl is 18 they need a guard at the door to keep the boys [:wub:]on a distance, my mum would say.

Yes I do agree with you sgl. Eloise is an exact copy of her mum.
If there is a picture of Princes Laurentine at the age that Eloise has now, I would very much like to compare it with these pictures.
I especially like the last picture of post 138. Wow, when that girl is 18 they need a guard at the door to keep the boys [:wub:]on a distance, my mum would say.

I am not sure how old Laurentien is in this picture, but it must be almost the same age and yes she looks 100% like her daughter

Het Koninklijk Huis

I am not sure how old Laurentien is in this picture, but it must be almost the same age and yes she looks 100% like her daughter

Het Koninklijk Huis

Wow! They look exactly alike. Laurentien's hair was lighter, otherwise, they look like the same person.

Nice pictures, thanks for posting them. Judging from the garden it seems to be shot in Tavernelle indeed.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Laurentien was six years old in that photo, by what it says on the Koninklijk Huis website. The same ago Eloise - who is the spitting image of her mum - is. And Claus-Casimir looks just like Constantijn!

Eloise is getting to be a real pretty girl. She has very expressive eyes. It´s a shame there were no pictures of the little one as well.

Eloise is a copy of her mom. She will be a very beauty girl in her youth. I am looking forward to see her as a teenager.

Those are great photos. I love the black and white one. And I have to say, Eloise is the spitting image of her mother!

Now I can see the little one, as well. They are lovely children indeed.

Eloise is very beautiful name for such a gorgeous child. Boys will definitely be lining up to fill her dance card.

I think that the last picture of Eloise is quite pretty. The others I don't like at all. She certainly takes after her mother though. And Laurentien has gotten prettier as she has aged.

I think what it is with the photos of Eloise, for me, is that she looks quite sharp and does not have any of that childhood softness. I think that it has always been like that with her though.

My goodness, Eloise is a spitting image of her mom! She seems like a very happy little girl with a very mature face. Casimir and Leanore are a mix of both parents.

Countess Eloise,eldest child and daughter of TRH Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien
will celebrate her 7th birthday tomorrow monday june 8th.

Countess Eloise of Orange Nassau:

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy Royalimages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom