Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel Expect First Child in March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to CP Victoria and Daniel :flowers: I`m SO happy for them and I wish Victoria the best pregnancy possible.

A new king or queen on the way, it`s amazing :ROFLMAO:

Wooooow!

Congrats to Victoria & Daniel! They have dreamed about parenthood for so long a time.

Congrats to King Carl Gustaf & Queen Silvia! They will become grandparents at last! (last Royal Couple of Europe)

And of course Congrats to Mr. Olle & Mrs. Eva Westling on the expected third-time grandparenthood!

:swedenstandard::king2::fireworks::baby: :bunny:

Congratulations to the couple! Looking forward to hearing all about the little one (and seeing some pictures at the Christening).

Yipeeeee!!! Very happy for the couple. Wish them all the happiness in this next step of their lives together. Congratulations to them and to the Royal family!!!!!

I can only say that you are always goodness in my heart. How you light me up and how you impress me and leave me speechless and overwhelmed. Thank you for everything you do and may your life be returned to you for the triumph and glory you prowess. It's truly an honor to follow you and hold regard of a destiny you make richer. I wish you nothing but the best. From all I see you definitely return the favor. Bless you Victoria and Daniel. It will be great to see and hear from you. Good luck. George.

Last edited:
congratulation to sweden. :swedenflag2::king3::cheers: I know it's not an option but I hope that it will be a prince Victor

Thanks for the Videos:flowers:

Good gracious this couple will not have a moments peace anytime soon.

Congratulations to the lovely and beautiful couple :rose: :rose2:

Wonderful!!!! congratulations to the couple.

Atlast!! - Fantastic news. Congratulations to Crownprincess Victoria and to Prince Daniel and the whole royal family.:baby:

:fireworks:

:fireworks:Congratulations to the happy couple!!!! What wonderful news!!! YEAH!!!!:fireworks:

Wonderful news, I always seem to be away from the forums when something big happens. Hoping for a girl all the way.

Congratulations to Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel ! :swedenflag:

Absolutely delighted for this great couple. They are now well on the way to creating their own family, which I am sure Victoria has been looking forward to for so long.
Congratulations and look forward to the birth.

Fantastic News!! I am so happy for them! Wishing Victoria a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!!!!

So happy for them! I had an inkling that she might be pregnant after seeing her in all those loose dresses lately. Congratulations! I hope everything goes well.

even my mom is soooo happy!!!! i guess this will be kinda of a fever for the next couple of months to come.

ohhh, thats right, in december she will glow. because i cant wait to see her with gala dresses, tiara and a huge baby bump. ohhhh god, im almost crying from excitement. im really thrilled^^

Sorry, if my question sounds stupid: Will in the birth announcement also be included the names and godparents or will they be announced later?

I am really happy for them and wish them a healthy pregnancy and a joyful child!

:princess3:I was so afride that they coul'd not have children so i am so happy for them ( I hope it will be a boy)
just love the name Prince victor¨oluf "carl VIII gustaf"

:previous: That's exactly how I felt when I saw the news, lol.
My warmest congratulations to Victoria, Daniel, and their plus one!

Hopefully after their plus one is born, a couple of years later he or she will have a little sibling to play with. :)

Yeeeeaaaahhh!!! I'm so happy to hear the very very good News about her pregnany!!!
I wish the couple all the best an a Healthy pregnancy!! I can Not wait to See the Baby bump is growing up!!

Many greetings from Germany also here she is our Princess too!!

Congratulations to the fortunate couple. They exude such happiness and contentment in their marriage and a baby is such a wonderful addition to the family. I'm sure the King and Queen are so proud and excited to be grandparents-in-waiting, and I hope Victoria has an uneventful and healthy pregnancy.:flowers:

I missed this thread somehow and only just came across the news accidentally while reading an article on the Norwegian CP couple's wedding anniversary.
This is wonderful news! I'm really happy for the couple. Victoria and Daniel must be so excited.

I am so glad for them, we really need good news !

I knew it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to them Victoria will make a wonderful mother .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom