Countess of Wessex expecting second baby in December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she could be having twins? Doesn't the possibility of multiplies increase with your age?
I can't wait to see what they have.
Indeed it does Lady Jennifer, especially if one has been taking fertility drugs. At 42, she may well have taken Clomid or Pergonal to achieve the pregnancy. Wouldn't twins be nice!

I wonder if she could be having twins? Doesn't the possibility of multiplies increase with your age?
I can't wait to see what they have.
Surely if they did have IVF, they ensure nowadays that only one is implanted.

Wow! I thought the Countess is only about 39, I didn't realize that she is 42! Who knows may be she could have twins because of her age?

I hope all goes well for Sophie!:flowers:
Since she's had some difficulties in the past,may this pregnancy go smoothly!

Good news for the whole Royal family and Sophie´s family too!
Best wishes to the Countess!:lucky:

I think it is very brave of her to go for this latest pregnancy. She was extremely ill with an ectopic pregnancy first, and then both she and Louise were extremely ill with pre-eclampsia. Although she will be under close medical supervision, it is still quite a risk.

It just shows how much she and Edward want this baby - so I hope all goes well. If it is a boy it will even things up for the Queen who will then have 4 grandsons and 4 granddaughters!

Wow! I thought the Countess is only about 39, I didn't realize that she is 42! Who knows may be she could have twins because of her age?

My mother was 42 when she had me and my twin brother, so maybe there is a chance the same will happen for the Countess. :)

Congrats to both Edward and Sophie. I hope the pregnancy is as smooth as silk and they can welcome a beautiful baby in time for the holidays. :)

Baby On The Way

Hey in 2003 the countess:angel: got the good news about Lady Louise in April of 2003 and would have had Lady Louise in December. Well baby number 2 will be the same but instead of 03 it will be 07.

Actually Baby number one was also due first week in December.

I don't know if many of you have noticed that some newspapers say Sophie is four months pregnant than a birth in December is right, while others say three months and then she is actually due in January.

Well, December are 31 days so she might in fact deliver at the end of the month.

well, bp told us, she expects a baby in december, so it might be 4 months, and some newspapers just thought of the common 3 months. but let's wait a little bit :)

Usually when they announce december it is half november

I don't think that is true with the british royals, because then lady louise would not have been a month early.

I saw the announcement in our People magazine. I was really surprised! Maybe it happened because we, the members of the Royal Forums, quit harping on Sophie getting pregnant?

Surely if they did have IVF, they ensure nowadays that only one is implanted.
I think they still try to implant several, to increase the odds that one will attach.

I saw the announcement in our People magazine. I was really surprised! Maybe it happened because we, the members of the Royal Forums, quit harping on Sophie getting pregnant?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they still try to implant several, to increase the odds that one will attach.

Yes they implant 2 or 3 as each embryo only has an 18% success rate of implantation.

Congradulations to them....I was so pleased when I read it on another website!

Baby Watch 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to know if anyone else was now going online more often, switched their station from CNN to SKY. Who else will be reading headlines every morning in the anticipation?:)

My mom was a maternity nurse and has offered this advice. Whether Sophie is due beginning December or end December now makes no difference. She is now pass 37 weeks pregnant at which point labour is possible at anytime. :angel: A women pass 35 years old will normally not go further than 38 weeks.

I cannot wait to hear. I check the news sites a bit more frequently at work.
I think it's a boy

Aty my office, I don't get Internet so every morning when I get up and every evening I switch my computer on my computer at home with a lot of hope ! I am not even disappointed when there is nothing because, considering her history, one day passed is one day gained for the baby (sorry for my English)

I keep checking every time I log into the computer. I've been expecting it for the last couple of weeks. We're going out of town this weekend, so I can pretty much guarantee the Countess will go into labour while I'm away from the computer:bang:. I do so love the baby watches (and am definitely hoping for a much calmer birth this go around!)

Jennifer

I think we all are. Yes the time has diffinitely come for the prayers, rabbit feet, knocking on wood, lighting of candles for a safe delivery for Sophie and the baby.

Interesting article on the Queen's relationship with Sophie,I'm glad everything has worked out and was thrilled to read that the Queen really dotes on Lady Louise:flowers:.It seems Sophie has found the right balance using her knowledge in PR to help her charaties and has a significant role in the royal family without being to flashy.
I was also interested to read that it's Wdwrd that the Queen sees filling the role of Prince Phillip.

Perhaps a Christmas baby is in the cards, if memory serves, Princess Alexandra is a Christmas Day baby

I cannot wait to hear. I check the news sites a bit more frequently at work.

Which news sites are the best to check out? Which ones are likely to be first with any baby-news?
I'm also excited and log on to this forum every day. One half of me hopes the baby will be born every time I log in, but the other half is relieved that it hasn't happened, the longer time the baby stays in there the better. I wouldn't want Edward and Sophie to go through all the worries of having another premature baby. They had enough of that with Louise. I hope everything turns out well for all of them.:goodluck:

Baby December

I'am so glad that the countess did her whole nine months with the new baby and Edward will be able to see his second child born.:flowers::angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom