The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Prince Andrew is remotely forced to go to the US is with a Warrant not a fishing expedition.

And, just because they want to know what he knows doesn't cut it and, when a diplomat's wife does a bunk after killing a schoolboy on a cycle, to avoid standing trial for manslaughter for her da groups driving g causing death I think the chances are zero to none.

That is not to say be wont continue to suffer death by a thousand cuts courtesy of the media.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/11/us/ghislaine-maxwell-critical-new-information/index.html

"Attorneys for Ghislaine Maxwell said in a court filing Monday (Aug 10) that they've learned of 'critical new information' that impacts her criminal case and a civil case where dozens of documents are expected to be unsealed. Her attorneys have asked that the documents, including depositions, remain sealed for three weeks as they work with prosecutors to see if they can share information with the court."

In watching the attached video it's unclear if Prince Andrew is included in this new information as the documents continue to be sealed, however his name and Bill Clinton's name were both mentioned.

So far there are over 4ooo posts about Andrew and Epstein. We all know he Andrew is arrogant self serving and has an ego to match, he feels he has a special entitlement because of who he is a Prince by birth. He is accused tried found guilty and all of this in a Court Of Public Opinions, not in a Court Of LAW, that is what counts at the end of the day. I really hope he was as ignorant about Epstein's dirty business as he say's. [........]

Last edited by a moderator:
Several posts have been edited or deleted as either off topic, or in response to an off topic post.

According to forum rules, any question regarding moderation should be directed via PM to one of the thread moderators:

--It is mandatory to comply with instructions posted by the moderators and administrators. Complaints about moderator actions should not be made in the threads; instead, send a private message to the moderator concerned or an administrator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or an administrator; do not repost deleted material or interfere with moderator edits.

:previous:

The system relies on the goodwill of members of the royal family. Once someone breaks ranks it’s near impossible to get that geni back in the bottle.

What the long term implications on attitudes towards the royal family as an institution will be I’m not sure. I suspect there will be an increasing cynicism from the British public.

Hopefully the duke (& the other duke) will do the honest & honourable thing & unilaterally abjure his noble & princely status. Preferably without rancour or point scoring. That would go some way to salvaging something from this sorry situation. Lessons need to be learnt for the next generation. Maybe that is a discussion for another thread.

A big difference in Andrew's case is that he is currently flying low - and in that way doing what he should be doing right now - unlike his nephew. So, if he would be seeking a prominent role outside of the structures of the BRF because he was ousted, I might agree that 'steps need to be taken'. However, in this case, I understand that some would like him (or the family) to take this symbolic action but I don't think submitting to outside pressure is the way to go for the BRF, especially since he isn't convicted (nor persecuted) for any crimes.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/11/us/ghislaine-maxwell-critical-new-information/index.html

"Attorneys for Ghislaine Maxwell said in a court filing Monday (Aug 10) that they've learned of 'critical new information' that impacts her criminal case and a civil case where dozens of documents are expected to be unsealed. Her attorneys have asked that the documents, including depositions, remain sealed for three weeks as they work with prosecutors to see if they can share information with the court."

In watching the attached video it's unclear if Prince Andrew is included in this new information as the documents continue to be sealed, however his name and Bill Clinton's name were both mentioned.

Wonder if Trump and a lot of other well know Americans are also mentioned?

President Trump was never accused by Ms Roberts or even spoken off. She Viginia worked at Mara Lago so did her father I believe. So everyone who was at Epstein;s parties,was somehow involved in the sex trade? really. Read the book by Alan Dershowitz Guilt by Accusation?, it was an eye opener for me.

President Trump was never accused by Ms Roberts or even spoken off. She Viginia worked at Mara Lago so did her father I believe. So everyone who was at Epstein;s parties,was somehow involved in the sex trade? really. Read the book by Alan Dershowitz Guilt by Accusation?, it was an eye opener for me.
Unlike Prince Andrew/The Duke of York, Donald Trump was officially charged (together with Epstein) for sexual abusing a 13-year old girl (Epstein had many victims, not just the one associated with the prince).

However, as this is topic is not about Trump, I'll leave it at that.

I've now decided I'm done with this thread, the subject has become so destructive, disgusting and salacious. I'm sorry for ever taking interest in the matter. Jeffrey Epstein is dead, Ghislaine Maxwell is currently in jail awaiting a court date anticipated to take place sometime next summer. Two US presidents, a legal scholar, the former CEO of Victoria's Secret, the son of Queen Elizabeth and many more well known names have been associated with Epstein and Maxwell over the years. Many of the victims have spoken out about their tragic experiences. Those with no power abused by those with power and money. I had to shut the Netflix series off it was so disturbing. I don't think we will ever know the truth unless we hear it from Maxwell and that is unlikely.

Camilla Tominey has written an article on the Telegraph breaking some allegations/findings of Virginia Roberts Giuffre in court papers.

Exclusive: Prince Andrew's accuser was a prostitute paid off by Jeffrey Epstein, court papers allege
Virginia Roberts Giuffre, 37, claims to have had sex with the prince three times when she was 17

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...rews-accuser-prostitute-paid-jeffrey-epstein/

Last edited:
I read this rubbish. No one is telling the trues here, all this is, is she said he said. The ones who knows are not talking, one bit the dust the other is in jail there are many more out there and they don't want to talk without incriminating themself's, to doing something they knew was very wrong. Maybe every one wants, or is embellishing their story so it fits their scenario because they feel they have done nothing wrong. And the court of public opinion is what it is, opinion, no more no less. At the end of the day the only thing what counts is the Court of Law.

I read this rubbish. No one is telling the trues here, all this is, is she said he said. The ones who knows are not talking, one bit the dust the other is in jail there are many more out there and they don't want to talk without incriminating themself's, to doing something they knew was very wrong. Maybe every one wants, or is embellishing their story so it fits their scenario because they feel they have done nothing wrong. And the court of public opinion is what it is, opinion, no more no less. At the end of the day the only thing what counts is the Court of Law.

At the end of the day, it's fairly widely-accepted than Prince Andrew is an entitled bully, who has used his position to get what he wants for many years. He may have done some good things in his life, but for the reputation of the British Monarchy, it is completely correct that he has withdrawn from public life. Whether he has done anything illegal or not will be decided by the courts in due course. In the meantime, the reputation of the British Monarchy outweighs his own personal reputation.

From a legal standpoint, things are pretty quiet for now. I imagine as we get closer and closer to the date of the start of Maxwell's actual trial, things will be revealed in depositions as Maxwell tries diligently to save her own skin. :D

I just read, Peter Nygard a Canadian Fashion Mogul was arrested in Canada on sex crimes he is 79 years old. I am putting this here, because a while back there was a photo of Prince Andrew Sara and the Pss, the Greek CP couple and Nygard, shown on this Forum I think even on this site or the one the site with A and Epstein. If this is the wrong place please move it. Thank you. I am just writing about it because no one took offense of the Greek CP couple there as well.

Jean-Luc Brunel a associate of J Epstein was arrested today, he was on his way to Dakar. Maybe he knew what was coming down the pike.

From a legal standpoint, things are pretty quiet for now. I imagine as we get closer and closer to the date of the start of Maxwell's actual trial, things will be revealed in depositions as Maxwell tries diligently to save her own skin. :D

Ghislaine Maxwell requests a new $28.5 million bail package. Just when we thought things were quieting down up pops this. Her new application proposes a $28.5 million bail package, and that she be transferred from the MDC to home confinement with 24/7 security surveillance. Maxwell’s lawyers argued in the application, as they often have, that she is being held to account for Epstein’s crimes and not her own. Prosecutors will now respond to Maxwell’s application, at which point the judge in the case will review the arguments and determine whether to hold another bail hearing.

I saw that and sincerely hope that all hope of bail for Maxwell is quashed and never granted. Just the price tag on the bail request tells me that she's trying to "buy" her way out of her cell and that shouldn't ever happen.

She has been accused of enough wrongdoings that her crimes are her own and not because of Epstein. She willingly procured girls and groomed them and trafficked them of her own free will. She didn't have Epstein pointing a gun in her face to make her do the things that she did.

As far as I'm concerned, I hope they throw the book at Maxwell and she goes away for the rest of her life.

I just came across an article, which states, Gislaine Maxwell wants a new bail hearing. She says her having to stay in Jail is SEXIST. This is a new one for me. So I must assume that a stint in prison for a rapist and murderer is racist or something. Maybe this makes more sense to anyone else, because I am lost here.

I just came across an article, which states, Gislaine Maxwell wants a new bail hearing. She says her having to stay in Jail is SEXIST. This is a new one for me. So I must assume that a stint in prison for a rapist and murderer is racist or something. Maybe this makes more sense to anyone else, because I am lost here.

Nothing odd about it. her lawyers will just try and turmp up some reason for her to be let out of jail....

They've been trying to spring her out of jail since she was incarcerated and so far, nothing has worked and I sincerely hope they do *not* grant her bail for any reason whatsoever. If staying in jail in sexist, then what the hell is the purpose of jails solely for women? The criminal justice system is an equal opportunity incarcerating system. :lol:

That's a civil lawsuit if I'm not wrong on this. In order for Andrew to be extradited to the US to stand trial in any lawsuit filed in the US, what would need to happen is that the allegations of the crime committed by Andrew would have to meet the standards of being a crime in the UK *and* also be punishable by a year's sentence.

To my knowledge, having sex with a 17 year old is not a punishable crime of a year in jail in the UK. In fact, I believe the Metropolitan Police have cited that the allegations of a similar crime filed by the same person, Guiffre, that occured at Maxwell's home in London did not warrant an investigation as 16 is the age of consent for sex in the UK.

That's a civil lawsuit if I'm not wrong on this. In order for Andrew to be extradited to the US to stand trial in any lawsuit filed in the US, what would need to happen is that the allegations of the crime committed by Andrew would have to meet the standards of being a crime in the UK *and* also be punishable by a year's sentence.

To my knowledge, having sex with a 17 year old is not a punishable crime of a year in jail in the UK. In fact, I believe the Metropolitan Police have cited that the allegations of a similar crime filed by the same person, Guiffre, that occured at Maxwell's home in London did not warrant an investigation as 16 is the age of consent for sex in the UK.
Wouldn't trafficking be punishable with more than a year's imprisonment?

Wouldn't trafficking be punishable with more than a year's imprisonment?

The allegations then would have to include that Andrew specifically trafficked Guiffre to London or specifically procured Guiffre for sex in NY. Andrew has never come close to being accused of being anywhere near sex trafficking of anyone. That allegation would have to fall on Maxwell and Epstein as they're the ones that procured these girls and groomed them and told them what they needed to do. Not Andrew.

Andrew has only been accused of sexual abuse by Guiffre. In the UK, at 17 years old, it's not a crime as 16 is the age of consent by law to have sex. Guiffre has nowhere stated either that she was *forced* by Andrew anywhere.

Extradition from the UK is only possible for the purpose of criminal prosecution by a foreign state, not for a civil lawsuit. (I believe that is the case for most countries, though I am no expert.)

Extradition: Processes and Review

Extradition from the UK is only possible for the purpose of criminal prosecution by a foreign state, not for a civil lawsuit. (I believe that is the case for most countries, though I am no expert.)

Extradition: Processes and Review

I think you're right on this. If I remember right, what information I found out was in relation to a case being filed in SDNY as a federal criminal case and Andrew being extradited to the US to appear in court.

There is nothing alleged at all against Andrew anywhere that I've seen that would warrant him to be extradited to the US to stand in court. I don't expect the Guiffre civil case to win anything besides publicity.

VG has an excellent lawyer. I can't see him going ahead with this unless he saw a clear path forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom