Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also unfortunate that George Brooksbank's demise occurred shortly before Christmas. Christmas is a time of joy and happiness.

Maybe if someday Eugenie and Jack have second son, George will be included among his names?

Yesterday as co-founders of Anti-Slavery Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville, visited Wisbech to learn about the history of the anti-slavery movement and meet with The Rosmini Centre and The Ferry Project who are doing fantastic work supporting victims and survivors

Princess Eugenie has shared a New Years greeting to her Instagram. Included is a picture taken from the joint christening of August and Lucas Tindall. You can see what an impressive head of hair August has and just make out Zara holding Lucas in the background.

It appears that August is wearing the heirloom gown and that Lucas is wearing a white shorts outfit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMvy82rXlg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wonderful tribute to the year that indeed had many highlights for them; especially the birth (and later baptism) of August but also of Sienna (and Lucas) but also had really dark moments with the passing of both Eugenie's grandfather and Jack's father.

Eugenie and Jack were seen driving away from the Duke of York's Royal Lodge in Windsor today and Eugenie has announced that a podcast for her anti-slavery charity will be launched:

** dailymail article **

Yeah, if this was really clever? Draws even more attention on Andrew, whom she cannot denie as being Dad. But maybe she manages to create her own image and distance from Andrew and the accusations and facts about him being friends with a sextrafficker. Hope she has and takes better advice than him. All the best.

Princess Eugenie has been working on the anti-slavery collective (which she started with a friend) for years now, so, it seems that she is not letter her distract herself from her work by what is going on with her father by for example postponing the planned launch of her podcast. I do admire that. Will she face criticism, yes, she will and yes, she has, but she seems determined not to let her father's issue stand in the way of what she is working towards.

Next to that, he of course remains her father, so a visit to her parental home in such trying times for the family seems the right thing to do.

Last edited:
When I think about it, there is no better time to really ramp up the message of The Anti-Slavery Collective especially since right now the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell remains fresh in people's mind and, of course, Eugenie's own father is embroiled in a lawsuit with sex trafficking at its core.

Hopefully the mass conscious of the public has been so disgusted and appalled at the behavior of Epstein and Maxwell that they choose to delve further into becoming educated on the issue and realize that Epstein and Maxwell were, by no means a solitary and sordid blip but actually part of a ongoing and serious issue that affects so many people globally.

WTG Eugenie. Keep that good work going strong! ?

Yeah, if this was really clever? Draws even more attention on Andrew, whom she cannot denie as being Dad. But maybe she manages to create her own image and distance from Andrew and the accusations and facts about him being friends with a sextrafficker. Hope she has and takes better advice than him. All the best.

That Eugenie is Andrew's daughter is a statement of fact, so I am not sure how E visiting her father will bring even more attention to the matter that Andrew is dealing with.

Bunte online, the German tabloid, has a short article about Princess Eugenie's "Anti-Slavery Collective" initiative.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/britisc...prinz-andrew-wirbel-um-ihr-neues-projekt.html

They concentrate on the fuss it caused on Twitter and very much about the negative opinions there.

What I find interesting: The "Anti-Slavery Collective" initiative is according to Bunte online alledgedly caring about the victims of sexual exploitation as well. So, perhaps no wonder about the Twitter users going against Eugenie here.

Bunte online in the end asks with the Twitter users, if Princess Eugenie will talk in her upcoming podcast about her father and so her personal connection to the subject too and closes with the outlook, that this is highly unlikely since she was always very supportive towards her father.

I just thought, I bring this up, because this is an opinion different from the Royal Forums users here in the thread.

August had his first birthday yesterday, February 9, and Princess Eugenie shared a lovely birthday message and two new photos of their winter holidays and a playgroup date:

** instagram post **

Happy 1st Birthday to our little hero Augie. You are such a special soul that brightens every room with your smile and wave. You have made us so very proud. We love you!

And still no images of his face. I do understand why parents don't want everyone to know what a baby looks like but to me it seems rather pointless to post a picture of the back of a child's head.

Agreed. If you don't want the world to know how the baby looks - which is sensible perhaps- don't post a photo of the baby.

Yeah, I understand the impulse to show him off and definitely also the one to keep his face private but the back of a baby's head is pointless.

He looks like he might have a bit of red in his hair there.

And they call him Augie, cute. Although I would have gone with Gus! ;)

I agree, it is her right as mom to not show his face. I get that, but you also wont get clicks from me either.

So Eugenie was at the Super Bowl with Harry on Sunday.

Wonder why Jack and Meghan gave it a miss?

My guess would be Harry and Meghan were gong to attend. Eugenie is in town (is Jack?) and Meghan gave Eugenie her ticket instead. The cousins got to hang out together.

My guess would be Harry and Meghan were gong to attend. Eugenie is in town (is Jack?) and Meghan gave Eugenie her ticket instead. The cousins got to hang out together.

Quite possible. But then again, it may well be that H&M saw that a picture of Eug & Harry would get lots of attention and dispel any notions of Harry not being in touch with any of the Windsors.

But we already know Eugenie is close to the Sussexes. That is not exactly news.

Why wouldnt all 4 of them go?

Do we know Jack is also in town? Maybe Eugenie's trip was not planned in advance? Harry and Meghan could have had these tickets a while (very likely). They not the easiest tickets to grab. If you spotted most the celebrities in the crowd, it was mostly just them and their +1. So, I very well could see Meghan giving her ticket to Eugenie to let them enjoy the night on the town together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom