Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 2: Sep 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, she is complaining about what the tabloids are writing. All of the royals who are in the spotlight could be complaining but they don't! That is interesting to me, because Eugenie is one of them who is "oversharing". She could have kept herself more in the background, she is not a working royal, but she decided to be much in the public, but then, just do not complain
There are quite a few royals who didn't loose weight after birth right away, and nobody talked about it. Thinking of Stephanie of Lux for example.

And to the past ridiculing of her and her sister that really was their own fault, wearing such ridiculous hats, no way that the public wouldn't pick on that.
How naive are they?

In contrast to Eugenie who is whining about how bad the public is treating her, her sister Beatrice has gone the oppisite way. She doesn't complain and is less present on social media.

If you choose that way, being present everywhere, doing podcasts giving interviews, you are a public person, you are being watched and criticized, so just live with it!
Ridiculing someone for wearing silly hats isn’t a nice thing to do regardless of status. The hats weren’t great, but the media commentary was unnecessary, they weren’t and aren’t working royals. It’s not as if the girls stole from something from someone or did something questionable.

:previous: How true:previous:. It is not as if their parents were able to negotiate a deal like Prince Charles was able to for his sons whereby, they basically were only followed a official functions they attended. During their schooling it was hands off.

I actually believe that because they couldn't have at the heir's heir and spare, Beatrice and Eugenie became their target, and they did not pull their punches. When most 13-year-old girls were undergoing the normal angst of that age, worrying about their hair, their weight, how their clothes looked, basically the whole "do I look like a dork" stage, theirs was played out in the tabloids with cruel articles about the Princesses of Pork, etc. ad nauseum.

I find that whatever the faults of their parents, they managed to instill a degree of confidence that is astonishing and they really have become the epitome of grace under pressure. The fact that Eugenie even spoke about "baby weight" speaks of total confidence and a very "full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes". approach to the media narrative.

Eugenie was seen with Naomi Campbell at the F1 Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi today, November 26:

** Pic **

Jack's shoes were not mentioned in the description of the clothes he wore. :bauble::bauble:

Jack's shoes were not mentioned in the description of the clothes he wore. :bauble::bauble:

Just sneekers like most people are wearing today. Jack just had a night out for himself with friends, nothing wrong about that. Everybody needs a night out at a pub with friends. Too bad that the paps are always watching them.

Just sneekers like most people are wearing today. Jack just had a night out for himself with friends, nothing wrong about that. Everybody needs a night out at a pub with friends. Too bad that the paps are always watching them.

He's no official and his wife coincidentally had a wellknown granny, so what. having an evening out with friends dressed like most of us.
hope they had fun.
I wonder what these photographers expect when waiting for such an occasion?

I wonder what these photographers expect when waiting for such an occasion?

What do they want? A well-known person, stumbling out of the door, drunk as a skunk, and groping someone who is not their official significant other. That's what they're hoping for. Or a photo that they can hint shows something like that.

Looks like a wonderful family holiday in Jamaica,the weather too far nice than in the UK at the moment ;)

Eugenie was seen out with Julia de Boinville (her partner at the Antislavery Collective) and Cressida Bonas in Notting Hill yesterday, February 7:

** dailymail article **

August turned 3 yesterday, February 9, and Eugenie shared some private photos writing „Happy 3rd Birthday to our dearest Augie. Forever a force of nature and forever giggling with you“:

** Instagram post **

I’ve seen a number of media reports stating both York princesses were in attendance at the service for Constantine, but of course only Beatrice attended. It goes to show how suspect some press reports are, forever grouping the two together. ?

Princess Eugenie at the launch of the Elephant Family Charity Campaign in Sloane Square.

Here are some photos of the event today:

** pa images gallery ** dailymail article **

To celebrate her birthday, Princess Eugenie shared a photo with one of her children.

"The best gift of all are my boys.. so on this birthday I'm cherishing family and loved ones. ❤️❤️❤️"

what a beautiful picture! i wonder when it was taken, as the background looks like a palace of some sort, and eugenie seems to be wearing a headpiece which suggests it may have been taken at a formal event?

Princess Eugenie (and Princess Nina of Greece) attended a "reception and panel discussion on the fashion industry's commitment to sustainability, co-hosted by the United States' Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Jane Hartley, and Hearst, at the American Ambassador's Residence" in London today, April 11:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Back
Top Bottom