Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he a former boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi?

I like the fact that Irene chose the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta for the religious wedding in order to honor her Sicilian roots.

Is he a former boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi?

Yes, that’s him. The couple already married in a small ceremony in London in September 2020, and now the big wedding with family and friends followed.

The Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta where Irene's wedding occurred

Yesterday, October 18, Princess Eugenie visited „the Askew Ward at Hammersmith and Fulham Hospital’s Mental Health Unit to see the work of @_hospitalrooms charity in practice“:

** instagram post ** dailymail article **

Today, October 20, Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville attended 'Art Is Freedom', an exhibition by survivors of modern slavery at Paternoster Square in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **pa images gallery **

Last edited:
I wish they would let us see August face once in awhile….this goes for all the Royals. We would like to see your babies, If you don’t want us to see them, then do not put any picture on social media….we are not interested in the head, back, feet or outfits….we would love to see the pretty baby once in awhile. MOO…..and my solution…not visit the sites of Royals that do this.

Condolences to Mrs Nicola Brooksbank, Jack and Thomas.

May Mr George Brooksbank rest in peace.

How sad, no wonder Jack looked so somber in the pictures.
My condolences to the family.

Awful news.:sad:
Makes it even more unfortunate that the earlier christening had to be postponed.
At least Mr George Brooksbank met his grandson.:sad:

That's sad, I know he was pretty ill with covid last year and seems not to have really recovered. I'm sure the Christening was a very bittersweet moment for the family.

I hope it's some comfort to them that he was able to see both his sons have sons in the last year.

So sad for Jack and his family. Now we know why he looked somber on Sunday. You can't really know what people are going through sometimes.

All in all, I am sure Jack and Eugenie are grateful that his father got to meet his son.

Really sorry to hear that Jack's father passed away. While sad he never fully recovered and passed away last week, it is wonderful that he lived to see his eldest grandchildren (of both sons) after nearly passing away last year. I am sure that meant a lot to his sons (and daughters-in-law). It might have been a hard decision to carry on with the christening in these circumstances; I guess re-planning would have been very complicated given the schedules of the various members of the royal family.

My condolences to the family - the DailyMail seems to have found this out today as I'm 99.9% sure they had a picture they had labelled George and Nicola Brooksbank in the Christening article yesterday.This was that picture, the picture has since been removed entirely.

Last edited:
My condolences to the family - the DailyMail seems to have found this out today as I'm 99.9% sure they had a picture they had labelled George and Nicola Brooksbank in the Christening article yesterday.This was that picture, the picture has since been removed entirely.

I saw that picture and the couple in the car looked nothing like Jack's parents. The DM especially just make up what they don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom