Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really would love for Eugenie to became a full time royal - but I think the time for that has passed. The tabloids have been pushing this replace the Sussex's for a while now - the other day it was James. They are just filling pages and more click bait. But realistically do you think Charles would allow this. Maybe when William is King - but how many years away will that be? There is just too much stink around Andrew and too much demand for a smaller core group of royals.
And yes - honestly do they even want it.

I doubt any of the lesser royals - from the Wessex's down give a damn.
I do however expect some of the Queen's grand children to move away to the world - like Zara to Australia, lots of rugby options there.

Last edited:
The idea of Zara and Mike moving to Australia has been mooted before - with Zara doing some equestrian work on the Gold Coast and Mike coaching rugby. I am sure I read/heard somewhere that they were thinking about it but not until after Zara has retired from competitive equestrian activities, which I suspect will be sooner rather than later now that she won't be competing at the next Olympics.

I doubt very much whether Australians would welcome a full/part time royal living here however and doing 'official duties'. Living here and paying their own way is one thing but to be 'representing' the Queen will only speed up the republican movement.

I don't think either Beatrice or Eugenie will ever work for the royal family (more than they do now). I remember the reports from 2012 when Beatrice asked Charles and William if she could do more during the Jubilee year and she was told she wasn't 'wanted or needed'. Hearing that would be sufficient for most people to say 'no' if ever asked to help as the help was refused when initially offered.

I think the girls are settled. The medial has done an excellent job of making them despised at best in the UK and due to their father there is no way they would be able to undertake any official duty without his unsavoury friendship coming up ... remember Beatrice couldn't even release a photo of her father with her on her wedding day and I suspect that we would have had only those same pictures if she had married at St James as well.

Last edited:
Princess Eugenie as founder of Anti-Slavery Collective:

"Our co-founders, HRH @princesseugenie and Julia de Boinville, wanted to take the opportunity to remember the anniversary of the 2004 Morecambe Bay cockling disaster."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6SNZ5lBE2/

Last edited:
The idea of Zara and Mike moving to Australia has been mooted before - with Zara doing some equestrian work on the Gold Coast and Mike coaching rugby. I am sure I read/heard somewhere that they were thinking about it but not until after Zara has retired from competitive equestrian activities, which I suspect will be sooner rather than later now that she won't be competing at the next Olympics.

I doubt very much whether Australians would welcome a full/part time royal living here however and doing 'official duties'. Living here and paying their own way is one thing but to be 'representing' the Queen will only speed up the republican movement.

The Queen is already represented in Australia by the state governors and the Governor-General of the Commonwealth, all of whom hold office under a royal commission. I don't think there is any provision in the constitution of Australia for a "representation" role for a resident member of the Royal Family unless he/she of course is appointed a state governor or Governor-General.

There is no impediment, however, to Eugenie and Jack moving to Australia and living there as private citizens provided they comply with Australian immigration laws.

We already had a similar conversation when Harry and Meghan were assumed to be moving to Canada.

Last edited:
The Queen is already represented in Australia by the state governors and the Governor-General of the Commonwealth, all of whom hold office under a royal commission. I don't think there is any provision in the constitution of Australia for a "representation" role for a resident member of the Royal Family unless he/she of course is appointed a state governor or Governor-General.

There is no impediment, however, to Beatrice and Jack moving to Australia and living there as private citizens provided they comply with Australian immigration laws.

We already had a similar conversation when Harry and Meghan were assumed to be moving to Canada.

That would be a most interesting development: Beatrice and Eugenie switching husbands before one of them moves to Australia ?

That would be a most interesting development: Beatrice and Eugenie switching husbands before one of them moves to Australia ?

Sorry about that. You know I meant Eugenie of course.

Welcome to the club, Mbruno. You're not the first to mix up the Yorks. I've done it a few times myself. ?

Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville as Co-Founders of The Anti-Slavery Collective have sent a message to mark International Womens Day:

** Video **

Happy first Mother's Day to Princess Eugenie!

" I'm so excited to be August's mum and as you can see I'm enjoying my first Mother’s Day. ⁣

I'm also celebrating my beautiful Mumma with this picture of us from March 1990. You’ve taught me so much. ⁣
⁣⁣
Happy Mother’s Day to all ��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZ-DkcFFMf/

Those are very sweet pictures. Definitely a lovely moment among the daffs.

Happy first Mother's Day to Princess Eugenie!

" I'm so excited to be August's mum and as you can see I'm enjoying my first Mother’s Day. ⁣

I'm also celebrating my beautiful Mumma with this picture of us from March 1990. You’ve taught me so much. ⁣
⁣⁣
Happy Mother’s Day to all ��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZ-DkcFFMf/

Love photos of August laying down with surrounding daffodils and Eugenie as a baby in Sarah's arm :flowers:

The rabbit slippers on August are so cute ?

Lovely photo of August, who is already filling out. Are there any photos showing his little face?

Lovely photo of August, who is already filling out. Are there any photos showing his little face?

Apart from when August's name was announced with the three pictures of Jack, Eugenie and August released from Eugenie's instagram (third picture with close up of August's cute face), there seems to be no other pictures of August. I haven't seen pictures of the Brooksbanks in public since the birth of August. I guess they have stayed on Palace/Castle grounds that are considered very secured or just happened not to be noticed at all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLgrGXhlpuK/

For some reason, I thought Baby Brooksbank looks like Eugenie when she was a baby.

Easter Sunday is April 4. We may get some sweet pictures of August then. :easterbunny::easterbunny:

Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank, Current Events 1: October 2018 -

The Royal Family social media accounts have wished Princess Eugenie a happy birthday with a picture of her at the 2nd day of Royal Ascot in 2019.

@theroyalfamily Verified

[emoji512][emoji324] Wishing Princess Eugenie a very happy birthday today!

2h​

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwNwCInwRI/

The Royal Family @RoyalFamily

[Birthday cake] [Balloon] Wishing Princess Eugenie a very happy birthday today!

6:46 PM · Mar 23, 2021·Twitter for iPhone​

The Anti-Slavery Collective, who she is co-founder of, has also wished her a Happy Birthday. The first photo was Eugenie’s visit to the Salvation Army safe house and meeting with survivors
@the_anti_slavery_collective
Happy Birthday to our incredible co-founder, HRH @princesseugenie!

Her tireless work to fight for the 40.3 million victims of modern slavery is an inspiration to us all.

Photo 1: visiting with survivors at a @salvationarmyuk safe house (2018).

Photo 2: Princess Eugenie and US anti-trafficking ambassador John Richmond at an OSCE conference.

Photo 3: visiting India with Freedom United
13h​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwtee0HXyq/?igshid=istmmg4s1l2w

Last edited:
And her son has just turned six weeks!
Her puerperium period has just ended.
In Middle Ages there was a Roman Catholic tradition of blessing of a new mother on that day, combined with her solemn reentering to the Church (Kristin Lavransdotter).

And her son has just turned six weeks!
Her puerperium period has just ended.
In Middle Ages there was a Roman Catholic tradition of blessing of a new mother on that day, combined with her solemn reentering to the Church (Kristin Lavransdotter).

What has that got to do with today's world?

I wonder if they have employed a nanny yet? I imagine they will Soon if they have not.

Sarah's birthday message included two cute photos of Eugenie as a child:

"The joy of children. In deep gratitude for my luck in my glorious girls. Happy Birthday Eugenie.." ** Twitter post **

I said it before no matter how Sarah and Andrew screwed up their own affairs and lives they did a wonderful job as parents to raise reasonably emotionally sound and happy children who love their parents and know they are loved. And Yes I just threw shade:)

Wishing The Princess the happiest of days with her adored guys!

A very happy Birthday to Pss Eugenie of York Mrs Jack Brooksbank. Daughter Pss wife and mother. Andrew and Sarah have done a wonderful job raising their daughters.

A very happy birthday to HRH Princess Eugenie! May she long enjoy the love of her loved ones.

That little look over his daddy's shoulder is extremely cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom