Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Magic Millions horse race event at the Gold Coast. Well that is sensible considering the rapid spread of the virus.

Mike, Zara, Mia, Lena and Lucas Tindall visited the Cotswold Farm Park on the night of 30th December 2021, where there were decorated Christmas lights. Mike recommended it as well if you lived close by

@mike_tindall12 Verified
Lovely evening wandering around @cotswoldfarmpark last night. Worth a visit if your close by!!
6h​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJetCzIacz/

Is Mike working for this brand or is it a paid promotion influencerstyle? He doesn't mention it in the description...

He's a brand ambassador.

I don't know whether or not he's interested in CBD products because some people think they help people with Parkinson's Disease. He wouldn't be allowed to say so even if he did, but maybe this is his way of giving the manufacturers a boost.

Normally, at this time of year, they would be down here for the Magic Millions race meeting which was held on Saturday. This was their way of still being 'involved' as they are Ambassadors for the Magic Millions.

This is quite cute:

Mike replied: "I text Ellis [Genge] and said, 'Mate, please tell me anything she messed up on' so I could sort of… family WhatsApp group, get to her, and he said, 'No she was actually pretty good, and she was really good at kicking,' and I was like [sighs]. But she has this competitive nature."

And it seems like there might be a plan for a public (as well as private) Battle of The Cambridges:

"The best thing is when it rolls to England and Wales, we get the battle of the Cambridges."

The more you see them the more likeable they are !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom