Queen Letizia's Family, Part 5: May 2013 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
https://www.lecturas.com/actualidad...ncia-presion-que-sufre-constantemente_61135/1

Carla Vigo Ortiz, the daughter of Letizia's deceased sister Erika, has become active on social media, voicing her opinion on social and political matters on instagram & twitter.

The girl turned 18 a few months ago, and since she is no longer a minor, the press is using her. Her Instagram is private, but someone who has gained access copy some of her comments in gossip and yellow press... all normal things of a girl of her age but that the yellow press manipulates to make it news.

Following more anti-monarchist comments made by Letizia's dreadful attention seeking aunt on Letizia's father "seeks to restrict" the public debate on the republican ideas of his family.

https://www.elespanol.com/corazon/c...publico-republicanas-familia/373713016_0.html

Translation

https://translate.google.com/transl...publico-republicanas-familia/373713016_0.html

He has denounced that digital newspaper for attributing political ideas to him, which he considers is an attack on his privacy and a way of wanting to damage his image.

The digital and its director are known for their constant attacks on Letizia and her family, and the complaint of the father of the queen came when they started using the private Instagram account of Letizia's niece to make headlines. For the family, the pressure of the press had a lot to do with the death of Erika, and now they are seeing how that same press harasses her daughter when she turns 18. If the grandfather gets a ruling in his favor on this issue, the press will be more prudent.

The newspaper labelled the Ortiz family republican, of which Jesus Ortiz is part.
Henar certainly is republican, we'll see what the judge says about the generalisation.

The newspaper labelled the Ortiz family republican, of which Jesus Ortiz is part.
Henar certainly is republican, we'll see what the judge says about the generalisation.

Henar Ortiz tweeted '#2019SinBorbones' which means 2019without the Borbobs as her New Years tweet,she's beyond embarrassing and seems to have no shame or loyalty towards her niece Letizia.

She forced her 90-year-old mother to mortgage her house for her debts, and it led to a legal mess because of her incompetence ... she's just not very intelligent and does not measure her actions... she simply wants to draw attention.

Queen Letizia's grandmother looks amazing woman for a 91 year old!

I would never have guessed she was 91. She looks good for that age :flowers:

I didn't realize journalism ran in Letizia's blood. Her grandmother has had quite the career. Sad that Letizia with busy with duties, and was unable to be there for the event.

Delightful and attention seeking as ever describing the Spanish 'monarchy is an obsolete and anachronistic institution' .

Delightful and attention seeking as ever describing the Spanish 'monarchy is an obsolete and anachronistic institution' .

Sorry, but I do not agree with you. The family of Queen Letizia is not part of the royal house, they can do whatever they want. The monarchy of Spain is like the others and it is an institution that works.

I was quoting Letizia's aunt from the article you posted she has been very vocal over the years about her anti monarchist ideals.

I was quoting Letizia's aunt from the article you posted she has been very vocal over the years about her anti monarchist ideals.

I think before the wedding, Letizia's family - most likely including herself - were republican but it was tried to be whitewashed where possible.

Henar may be a questionable character but I certainly believe her when she says that when Letizia married Felipe she was totally naive about it and that it meant a serious alteration in the lives of the whole family. She says there was too much painful collateral damage and that the family paid a high price, what is the truth.

Henar's main problem is her mouth and doesn't seem to know when she should keep it closed I don't know if she has any sort of relationship with her niece if she was may aunt she'd be long gone from my Christmas card list.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I don't really know why; but I can see some of Princess Leonor in Paloma (I think it's the gazing expression).

Back
Top Bottom