Princess of Asturias admitted to the Ruber Clinic: Baby Watch begins!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xicamaluca said:
El Mundo has just informed that CPrincess mother has just arrived to Ruber!!!

That's great..Maybe she is getting close ...:)

This information minute by minute is for returning to us all crazy people. The family without sleeping, the journalists without sleeping, we without sleeping... to this baby likes to call the attention. :p :p :p

Yeah, they said the same thing on tve en directo...that Letizia's mother was in the clinic.:) I hope it won't take any longer.....

Mathilde1286 said:
Does her arrival mean that the baby is born?!?!?! :) :)

It's a possibility..I was wondering about that myself..We'll know for sure when Sofia arrives..:)

lula said:
This information minute by minute is for returning to us all crazy people. The family without sleeping, the journalists without sleeping, we without sleeping... to this baby likes to call the attention. :p
Hey, where is Lapopdiva now???:p

Do you really think QS will go in the middle of the night?

Queen Sofia has two official events tomorrow. I think that she will go tomorrow

ok people...I don't speak Spanish...but even I know the important words are hijo - son...hija - daughter...correct? (Just looked it up on the internet!)

Emily said:
Do you really think QS will go in the middle of the night?

Queen Sofía as soon as her grandchild are born and the services of security let her leave Palace. When Irene was born, and when was born that another son of Infant Cristina the Queen was in Paris and did not take anything in taking an airplane. :eek:

lula said:
Queen Sofía as soon as her grandchild are born and the services of security let her leave Palace. When Irene was born, and when was born that another son of Infant Cristina the Queen was in Paris and did not take anything in taking an airplane. :eek:
I've read that story, soon as she knew that In fanta Cristina was admited, she just leave Paris to be with her daughter.

Mathilde1286 said:
Why? Is this the protocol? I would want my mother there.

Yeah, it could be that Letizia asked for her mother. I have heard that women often ask for their mothers when they are in labour or want them there from the beginning. I'd want my mother there too. :)

bigheadshirmp said:
no sleeping for u tonite xica??
Nop :p I usually go to sleep at very later hours and even more today. I think that i will not sleep at all :p

I'm sooooooooooooooo Nervous!!! I hope everything is going right with Letizia in there:eek:

lapopdiva said:
I'm sooooooooooooooo Nervous!!! I hope everything is going right with Letizia in there:eek:
Girl, I was wondering about you! :D

TVE as just said (not confirmed yet) that Queen Sofia is expected to arrive at Ruber at any moment.

I can't stay here anymore...:mad: :( I'm soo tierd! I can't rwrite English anymore...

Ohh..No! Danielle are awake.. So I can't go to sleep.

Edit: ohh not Noah too!

xicamaluca said:
TVE as just said (not confirmed yet) that Queen Sofia is expected to arrive at Ruber at any moment.

If it's true, I wonder if the fact that the two mothers are arriving means that the baby has already been born or that it is very close? :confused:

Isabel said:
If it's true, I wonder if the fact that the two mothers are arriving means that the baby has already been born or that it is very close? :confused:

NOOOO....i'm going out in like 30 mins........i don't wanna miss this!!!

Isabel said:
Well, now I can't leave! I'm so exited!

bigheadshirmp said:
the TVE thing on the website.....it's showing some kinda program..not news anymore?
Nop, news now only in 30 minutes, or if anything new occours.

Elsa M. said:
Girl, I was wondering about you! :D

I was right here all the time. and i'm camping on the sofa.I'm so nervous that i can't speak.I just hear that the mother is now in there with here, and i'm more nervous.I hope she's well.:eek:

I hope so... :) I am hitting the refresh button all the time and can't even watch TV..:)

LaMinka said:
Well, now I can't leave! I'm so exited!

Me too! I think that is must very close. Does anyone know how many hours since news of Letizia's admission to the hospital? It could be long enough, even for a first birth.

bigheadshirmp said:
how would they say if it's a son then? what should we look for on websites to know the sex of the baby?
If they clearly say say it's una niña, then it's clearly a girl. (Masculine, in Spanish, is used when it's a boy, but also when there's gender indeterminaion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom