Your Favourite Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Danish,British,Dutch,Spanish,Norwegian,Swedish,Jordanian,Belgium

Monaco
Swedish
Imperial Russia (Historical)
France (Historical)
Norwegian-Danish
Dutch
British

Mainly the Danish Royal Family, the British Royal Family, and the Romanovs, which are the royal families that I know most about.
I also like the Belgian Royal Family, the Norwegian Royal Family, the Spanish Royal Family, and the Greek Royal Family, and I wanna learn more about the French royals.

The British royal family
The Danish royal family
The last Russian royal family

The Spanish Royal Family,The Princely Family of Monaco,The Belgian,Dutch,Danish & British Royal Families

The British royal family (house of windsor), the Danish royal family (house of glucksburg) and the last imperial family of Russia (house of Romanov).

I think I follow the Jordanian royal family the most, but to be honest I like most non European (ex) royal families. To me they seem fascinating so sometimes I will have for a certain period a certain interest in one family. Also the Dutch because like you can see above I live there. And of course all the other royal families But the Jordanian royal family is probably the royal family I follow the most

I love both the British and Danish royal families!

Of the current royal families, my "top five" would be:
- British
- Swedish
- Norwegian
- Dutch
- Spanish and Danish

Of the former (deposed) royal families:
- Georgian
- Serbian
- German (Habsburg, Hohenzollern and other)
- Russian
- French

Mainly the British Royal Family, since I am British. I'm also interested in the Dutch and Danish royals.

For me, it really depends. I love the children so much, that I tend to look for pictures or mention of them first, so I would have to say Spanish family, Norweign Family, Dutch family, Danish family, British family, mostly European royalty.

British...
For me..it is the EPITOME of royalty
CORNERSTONE of royalty
FLAGSHIP of royalty
And Above all, DEFINITION of royalty...
I follow almost all branches, all departments and all individuals of BRF
PS: Work-wise, not fashion/jewellery stuff..

Among other RFs, some things interest me a lot..

Danish: CP Frederik (So damn hot..). Also, The Prinsgemalen alternately amuses and irritates me..
Norwegian: CP Haakon (Again same as above..Also love his "youth" initiatives)
Spanish: I relish watching King Juan Carlos' struggles with changing times, Queen Sofia (I see her as an anti-thesis of Diana).. and now the Inaki scandal (though am getting pretty bored)..Somehow Felipe or his work doesnt interest me..
Japan: I am amused at the archaic ways The Imperial Household imposes on the IF..But I still like the work of the Crown Prince..
Thailand: Only Mahachakri
Bhutan: The King and Queen..Simply because of lots and lots of mutual love between Bhutan and India..
Jordan : Prince Hamzah..Again I have a huuuuge crush on him..But then there are hardly any updates/links/pics of him, compared to similar members of other RFs..
Luxembourg: Like prince Guillaume..cute, though not hot..
Somehow Dutch/Belgian Royals never fascinated me..
And I do not consider 'non-reigning' houses as "ROYAL"....

Last edited:
The BRF, Dutch/Danish, Spanish and Lux

Monaco....Princess Caroline, then the BRF;)

I follow all European monarchies to the same level of my Interest, but I tend to LOVE all the crown princely couples of Europe (including Albert+Charlene and William+Catherine) much more than other members of each Royal Family.
Other thing that I'm so enchanted with is the Royal Children, mainly those from the Crown Princely Couples and I have a "innocent crush" on children heirs which I follow closely (Elisabeth, Amalia, Ingrid Alexandra, Christian, Leonor, Estelle and soon Cambridge Baby).

However, I'm also interested and follow closely Morocco Royal Family, Bhutanese, Japanese, Jordanian, Brunei amd Thailand.

I'm a person who loves history and especially the Monarchies history, that's why I follow most "Living" Monarchies in the world without having "favourites" (though I'm a Leonor fan^^). Because of the hype, media focus and exposure, I make preference in the "main royals", because its what I'm most interested about as I stated above, but still, I always read about "secondary royals" but no excitement is shown, just curiosity.

Thats all.^^

Last edited:
I follow all European monarchies to the same level of my Interest, but I tend to LOVE all the crown princely couples of Europe (including Albert+Charlene and William+Catherine) Thats all.^^

Neither Albert and Charlene or William and Catherine are Crown Princely couples.

Albert is the ruling prince in his own right.

William is second in line and won't be Crown Prince for many more years - hopefully.

The British Royal Family, simply because I am a British. I do have an interest in the other Royal families; however I do not know that much about them in comparison to the British Royals.

I think probably the British royal family- that's who I came to the forums for originally. But at this point, I follow almost all of the families and Victoria and Daniel and Frederick and Mary and Queen Margrethe are all favorites of mine.

1. The British Royal Family
2. The Spanish Royal Family
3. The Swedish Royal Family
4. The Dutch Royal Family
5. The Norwegian Royal Family
6. The Danish Royal Family
7. The Belgian Royal Family

I'd also like to learn more about the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg and the Princely Family of Liechtenstein. Like a couple of other posters here, I like the royal children; and my favourites are the two Infantas, Princess Estelle, Princess Elisabeth, her little sister Eleonore, the Dutch Princesses, Lady Louise and the Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones. Regarding the former (I think that's the right word to use here) royal families, I like reading about the Prussian Royal Family, the French royals and the Austrian Imperial Family. Sometimes I contribute to threads relating to the Middle Eastern Royal Families, but generally, I'd say that I follow most of the European Royals.

Last edited:
1. Denmark (especially M&F)
2. Monaco (since Charlene is from South Africa)
3. Netherlands (exciting now with new King)
4. Britian
5. Sweden
6. Spain (currently due to all the drama unfolding!!)
7 onwards - all others that only when something interesting happens do I really take interest (Norway, Belgium, Luxembourg, Lietchenstein, Japan etc etc)

Neither Albert and Charlene or William and Catherine are Crown Princely couples.

Albert is the ruling prince in his own right.

William is second in line and won't be Crown Prince for many more years - hopefully.
I think you didn't understand what I said, I said I loved all Crown Princely couples including Albert/Charlene and William/Catherine. I was implying that I loved them along with all the other Crown Princely Families in Europe, despite they're not Crown Prince/Princess.

Last edited:
The Brazilian Imperial Family, because they're from my country. And they know how to look regal in the 21th century.

Mostly near east , ottoman imperial family , jordan royal family egyptian dubai etc

The Dutch Royal Family
The British Royal Family
The Sweden Royal Family

The most in top3 ->
1.The Sweden Royal Family (especially Queen Silvia and King CG, and their children)
2.The Dutch Royal Family (especially King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima with the team-A)
3.The British Royal Family (especially Earl and Countess of Wessex)

1. The British Royal Family
2. The Norwegian Royal Family
3. The Japanese Imperial Family
4. The Dutch Royal Family
5. The Danish Royal Family

I also follow to a lesser extent, the Swedish, Belgian, Spanish and Thai Royal Family.

Back
Top Bottom