Which Royal Was Born On Your Birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found out i share it with P. Kako of Japan. Its also Caroline and Stefano wedding aniversary. 29 december.

23 January Princess Caroline Louise Marguerite of Monaco and Hanover.:flowers: :wub: ;) :) :rolleyes: :cool: :lol: :ohmy: :ROFLMAO:

My B-day is in July, so I guess all of these are close to my birthday:

July 4HM Sonja Queen of Norway, née Haraldsen (1937)14HRH Victoria Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland (1977)17HRH The Duchess of Cornwall (1947)17Felipe Juan de Marichalar y Borbón (1998)20HRH Haakon Crown Prince of Norway (1973)20HRH Princess Alexandra of Hanover (1999)22HRH Felix Prince of Denmark (2002)

The closest are Queen Sonja and Victoria:flowers:

My youngest nephew is May 31st-same as Prince Rainier of Monaco and his father, my brother, is November 12th-same at Princess Grace of Monaco

My birthday is June 7th, and I share a birthday with no royal. However, I am 3 days older than Princess Madeleine and 2 weeks older than Prince William.

The only connection my birthday has to royalty is Robert the Bruce died on my birthday in 1329, the Princess de Rethy died on my birthday in 2002 and it's the anniversary of the dissolution of Norway and Sweden as one entity.

In a completely non-royal moment, my birthday is also National Chocolate Ice Cream Day here in the US. AWESOME!

Last edited:
This Friday, Sept 15, Princess Letizia and Prince Harry.

my dad have same birthday on Nov.14 same Prince of Wales but im really surprise about that

but im still search who same my family's birthday on royals's birthday also

tbhrc said:
I've got the same birthday as Queen Mum. It August 4th.
same my cousin's birthday

Last edited by a moderator:
which royal was born on your birthday!

Dates & Anniversaries

for event scroll down to birth
for Date of your Birthday scroll down to the day
for month scroll down to the month
you dont have to put the Year.

click on search

and there you should have a list start from the earliest to the latest of all the royals who were born on your birthday

mine is Sept 10
Dates & Anniversaries=

cool huh!!!!

June 23rd

Edward, Prince of Wales(later Duke of Windsor)

Empress Josephine Beauharnais(first wife of Napoleon I)

September 15th:

Crown Princess Letizia of Spain

Prince Harry of England

There were a few Germans I had no clue who shared my exact birth date as for the day of March 2, these other notables share the day but not the year:

Princess Suga of Japan
Ebba Bernadotte
Jennifer Jones (actress)
Dr. Seuss
Eloise Olivia Katherine Taylor

My birthday is May 31 . . notable royals born on that day:

Prinzessin Maria Josepha Luise Philippine Elisabeth Pia Angela Margarethe von Sachsen (mother of Emperor Karl I of Austria-Hungary) 1867

Archduke Felix of Austria - 1916

Archduchess Elizabeth of Austria - 1922 (very nice that the siblings shared a birthdate :) )

Prince Ranier III of Monaco - 1923

My birthday 22 February
Dates & Anniversaries=

For example:
Charles VII King of France 1403

Few princesses and some nobles btw. like:
Mary Princess of Great Britain and Ireland 1723
Amalie Princess of Sweden 1805
Leopoldine von Baden 1837
Duchess Sophie in Bavaria, Duchess d'Alencon 1847 - Empress Elisabeth Sissi's sister
Duchess Sophie in Bavaria 1875 daughter of Karl Theodor - Empress Elisabeth Sissi's niece
Yolande de Croy 1924 daughter Prince de Croy and Princess de Ligne

Last edited:
28th of november:
Emma of Holland (daughter of Pieter-Christiaan and Anita)

I'm still the most happy/proud of the birth of the Belgian twin princes Prince Nicolas and Prince Aymeric that where born on my birthday the 13th of december, I will never forget that day.

july 5th
Princes diana 1th
Queen Sonja 4th
CP Victoria.14th
Duchess Camilla 17th

20 December:
Infanta Elena of Spain

(I don't think there is any other royal person born on my birthday)

May 17
Me and Maxima and the National Day of Norway and my sister and Mary share Feb 5

Princess Grace and myself 12 November

December 23rd:

Queen Silvia of Sweden and Emperor Akihito of Japan. :)

April 6th:

Lord Frederick Windsor, Princess Haalah bint Al Hashim of Jordan, King Charles Felix of Sardinia, Archduchess Maria Beatrice of Austria-Este, Grand-duchess Xenia Aleksandrovna of Russia.

Jan. 8

I know the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was established on this day in 1926
Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale 1864

Kildine de Sambucy de Sorgues (daughter of Chantal de France) and I share the same birthday : 5 May

Prince Umberto of Savoy was born on my birthday two days ago :) Nobody else is interesting :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom