Searching for people born same day as Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katy M

City
Brooklyn
Country
United States
Hi there

My name is Katy McClellan - I was born September 15th 1984- the same day as Prince Harry!

After my birth, I was in the local paper with 2 other "Harry babies" born the same day.

I'm recording a podcast series about how we're all turning 40 soon (and what being 40 means to our generation) and I'd like to find other babies that were born on that day. I have found the original 2 I appeared in the newspaper with.

I'm also looking for other newspaper announcements: If my local paper in Dover, Kent commemorated my birth then did other newspapers do that? I've been trying to find articles with no luck. I know that the local Boots in Dover was involved apparently they always celebrated local births associated with the royals

So I'm looking for articles and then just other people who were born on September 15th, 1984 :)

Any help would be so appreciated!

Katy

Attachments

• 31e485f0-dbf4-4af0-988f-9e67c8cdf7fe.JPG
    31e485f0-dbf4-4af0-988f-9e67c8cdf7fe.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 44
Hi there

My name is Katy McClellan - I was born September 15th 1984- the same day as Prince Harry!

After my birth, I was in the local paper with 2 other "Harry babies" born the same day.

I'm recording a podcast series about how we're all turning 40 soon (and what being 40 means to our generation) and I'd like to find other babies that were born on that day. I have found the original 2 I appeared in the newspaper with.

I'm also looking for other newspaper announcements: If my local paper in Dover, Kent commemorated my birth then did other newspapers do that? I've been trying to find articles with no luck. I know that the local Boots in Dover was involved apparently they always celebrated local births associated with the royals

So I'm looking for articles and then just other people who were born on September 15th, 1984 :)

Any help would be so appreciated!

Katy

Half of the new mothers have the Diana haircut! : ))

Back
Top Bottom