What Events could I see in my lifetime

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travelguy

Aristocracy
City
oswestry
Country
United Kingdom
I am 32 years old. Not sure where to put this but in my lifetime what future Royal events could I see if I live to say 98

The succession of King William V of Great Britain

What about other events like Weddings, could I see Prince George Future child get married?

What about other events like Weddings, could I see Prince George Future child get married?
That may happen in 50 years or so so yes, you could

On a European and (to me) more intersting level, you'll get to see the era of the Queens. Belgium, Spain, Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands all with a woman on the throne 🥳

The succession of King William V of Great Britain
And the successions of Victoria of Sweden and Haakon VIII of Norway as well the weddings of Ingrid Alexandra, Amalia and Elisabeth too.

And the successions of Victoria of Sweden and Haakon VIII of Norway as well the weddings of Ingrid Alexandra, Amalia and Elisabeth.
And the future Grand Duke Guillaume V of Luxembourg.

That may happen in 50 years or so so yes, you could

On a European and (to me) more intersting level, you'll get to see the era of the Queens. Belgium, Spain, Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands all with a woman on the throne 🥳
That would be so exciting. I think all those girls/Women will make the monarchies even more popular in their countries

The Royal Wedding of Prince George of Great Britain
Perhaps the wedding would occur at Westminster Abbey.

I am pretty old so I doubt I will see Pr George’s nuptials. However, if I’m very lucky I might live to see the weddings of CP Christian of Denmark and those of the CPrsses of Belgium and the Netherlands at least. Also might see Lady Louise M-W’s as well.

I am pretty old so I doubt I will see Pr George’s nuptials. However, if I’m very lucky I might live to see the weddings of CP Christian of Denmark and those of the CPrsses of Belgium and the Netherlands at least. Also might see Lady Louise M-W’s as well.
Well I'm on my 20es, so I will see so much!

Well, I hope so. In my lifetime I’ve seen a fair bit of important royal events, too. The late Queen’s Coronation, the Grace Kelly/Prince Rainier wedding, the engagement and wedding of Queen Margrethe of Denmark and her son’s wedding too, for example. Many royal events in fact from about 1952 and the funeral of King George VI.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom