The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great look. The style and embroidery are very flattering and Camilla wears hats really well.

I was about to say the same thing. Lol She DOES wear hats very well. This style really suits her too.

She looks very nice.

The dress is lovely and very elegant, and as always I love the tilted hat brim that the DoC wears so well. However, I am not a fan of the crown of the hat. From some angles it is very ungainly looking. I think Camilla has other, much more graceful and flattering white hats.

Her shoes are just right, too! However, the embroidery on the back of her dress looks a little odd.

She absolutely nailed it today. This look was perfect in style, cut, color...definitely exactly right for her position and her age, style, figure. Well done.

The Duchess of Cornwall at the Platinum Party yesterday evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Great look, though not a traditional Camilla look. The coat dates back to c2006.

For the pageant, Camilla wore a white coat dress with black piping, that, if my memory serves me right, she had previously worn at a Garter Day service a few years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great look, though not a traditional Camilla look. The coat dates back to c2006.

I loved that look on Camilla last night. Minimalist, elegant, and really effective (and another poke at "black is only for funerals").

The Duchess of Cornwall in green at the Rifles Sounding Retreat in London today, June 9:

** gallery **

I loved that look on Camilla last night. Minimalist, elegant, and really effective (and another poke at "black is only for funerals").

I think she was in a dark navy and not black at the Jubilee concert.

Duchess of Cornwall at a reception at Buckingham Palace in London today 9 June to celebrate the Commonwealth Diaspora of the United Kingdom

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...ouise-jordan-picture-id1241199667?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...aro-itoje-at-picture-id1241199367?s=2048x2048

Whilst not in her usual wheelhouse, I thought the red and white print was quite fetching on Camilla.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duchess of Cornwall in a beautiful print dress for the Commonwealth Poetry Podcast:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Really lovely and a real burst of summer colours.

This is a very different style to the one we usually see for her day dresses and it’s lovely, softer look.

I really really want that dress ! So beautiful !

Camilla looks glorious in that dress. The colour and print really suit her and the style, full length, is perfect for a warm summer day or evening while not being "on parade" so to speak, as she seems to know the rest of the group well. That being said, I think there are probably more items in her "warm/hot weather" wardrobe than we think.

Head to toe perfection: colour, style, fit & flair.

The Duchess of Cornwall elegant in white on day 2 of Royal Ascot today, June 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Loving both outfits. She looks fantastic!

Both days the Duchess was as always fantastic!!

The duchess looks really lovely again today ,the hat and jewels are perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom