The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat is nice, but the rest of the outfit is a bit of a hodge-podge.

I don’t think this outfit works. The hat and boots suggest a winter vibe, whereas as the coat seems more lightweight and spring like.

I love the white coat with its interesting yoke. It's an interesting deviation from the norm when in a not very warm Spring by turning the norm upside down. Usually, the darker colour is on the outside and the creamy dress would show at the neck and below the bottom button.

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2022/05/17/royal_windsor_horse_show,_day_4

This was the best photo I could find that showed Camilla's dress colours true and the pinky-beige of the circular design of the dress was near to the colour of her hat and gloves. Her black boots were her practically "pop" of colour.

The Duchess of Cornwall's arrival look in Ottawa yesterday ;) - maybe that made her choose the winter hat later one ;-)

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 -

Much prefer the second day outfit. Although seeing the arrival photo stepping off the plane, I now see why the winter hat and boots were added to day1.

Yes I agree outfits on second day is far nicer than the arrival one.

The Duchess of Cornwall at a reception with the Governor General of Canada:

** Pic ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
The Duchess of Cornwall at a reception with the Governor General of Canada:

** Pic **
Very elegant, and in a style that Camilla has worn quite a lot in recent years.

Really nice and perfect for the event,pearls compliment it well.

Yes, she’s wise to stick to a style that works and vary the colour and print.

Beautiful dress. I love the different shades of blue here.

Really lovely and perfect for today's ceremony.

I'm happy to see this dress again, it's perfect for the event, and looks lovely on the Duchess. The hat is beautiful.

The Duchess looks very pretty in the blue dress. I like the dress design on her.

It's a perfect outfit for her status and the occasion. I loved yesterday's too - superb workmanship to fit a striped coat so well.

The floral lace (?) embellishments of the hat are beautiful. The dress is so queenly, the embroidery is so delicate.

Its really lovely the soft colours and hat are wonderful!

Very pretty! I love the embroidery and her hat is lovely.

Camilla looks lovely. She wears these types of coat dresses well. And the embroidery is beautiful.

Great look. The style and embroidery are very flattering and Camilla wears hats really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom