The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 14: June 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another winner today - she can wear white unlike many of us blondies. It washes me out but she's more tanned than I am so maybe that's the secret.

The placing of the decorative stitching is very clever as it detracts from other areas. She looks lovely.

:previous: I think you are right Elly C, it just adds a little bit of something different. I loved her first day ensemble as well. Generally, I love that Camilla has the chutzpah the wear her enormous millinery masterpieces and that she suits them so well. It keeps me endlessly entertained and like one or two other royals, I wouldn't mind a rummage through their millinery storage rooms! :in_love:

Really lovely and perfect for summer weather!

The Duchess of Cornwall arriving in Kigali, Rwanda, today, June 21, for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2022:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I am always impressed by how well Camilla tailors her clothes to the occasion and this engagement is no different. She looks cool, her white with a black print dress and cream accessories, shoes, bag and parasol make her look just right. Formal and respectful and while not "dressed up" her ensemble hits that perfect mark of serious but not formal.

Yes, she has nailed the difficult balance of wearing practical and comfortable clothes with an attractive and well turned out appearance.

Again, a really well chosen dress. It works for her!

Again, a really well chosen dress. It works for her!

She has worn this style of dress for the last 2 years or so, and it really seems to work for her. She has several dresses in this style.

Sadly the days of tiara wearing for the British royals is fast becoming a thing of the past.

Unfortunately I think we can now strike CHOGM as a tiara event off the list. The Duchess looks lovely though.

Love that tiny smile and eye roll from Camilla after she spoke with Justin Trudeau. I think he affects a lot if women that way. She looks really good in that very strong shade of blue. Not everyone does.

Really a pity that tiara's have now also seem to be abolished for the CHOGM Dinner, so the Family with the biggest collection of tiaras and jewels will only keep them in the Safe and barely use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom