The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 11: April 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duchess of Cornwall simple and elegant in white at the headquarters of Independent Television News Ltd (ITN) in London today, May 23:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Great color on the Duchess, and the dragonfly pins are always winners.

Beautiful color suit, and I'm always happy to see the dragonflies.

Beautiful dress, and as usual she is carrying off the fabulous jewelry & hat with her elegant aplomb. The gloves are a nice touch also.

Last edited:
Camilla really looks lovely in this colour and needless to say she is rocking that gorgeous hat . . . but why or why did she wear beige shoes? :bang:

I love this dress on her & the coat is perfect with it.

The Duchess of Cornwall fresh and lovely in white at the live broadcast of the final of BBC Radio 2's 500 Words creative writing competition today, June 8:

She looks very pretty, and her necklace is absolutely gorgeous!

Aren't they the South Pacific pearls?

:previous: The hat in the second picture is stunning - caught at just the right angle. And she is wearing gloves in the carriage. Now I have to go look closer on the balcony.

Edit - she does wear gloves in the carriage regularly! Then takes them off for the balcony. I learn something new all the time on the forums.

Last edited:
Perfect all around - dress, color, hat, jewels.

The Duchess of Cornwall looked wonderful today, and this has to be one of my favorite of her hats. Really a lovely combination of color, style and cut for the entire outfit. The bonus was some of the sweet little interactions she had with Catherine. They looked great together.

A really nice look from Camilla at Trooping yesterday. I agree that it's a classic Camilla look that she pulls off so well.

The Duchess of Cornwall in Northern Ireland today, June 13 - she last wore today's combination at the Royal Cornwall Show last week (see above):

Last edited:
I'm surprised she repeated this outfit so soon, but it's a great look for her so why not ?

Its a lovely outfit on the Duchess and I had forgotten she wore it only last week!

Looking beautiful. :flowers: That type of collar suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom