The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m sorry, but I cannot agree. Her mother always being so stylish and balanced dressed, it really surprised me to see Prcss Elisabeth in this 1980s partycracker-looking gown whith even pretty cheap looking fabric (which, I´m sure, is not! Armani...really...?!). (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She is daring and young with the money and time to play and experiment so There will be wonderful fashion and terrible choices along the way. She looks like she is throughly enjoying the evening and was having the time of her life with her peers and she worked all the shine and flounced in my opinion. Still don’t think that color was great on her though.

Very,very elegant and finally a Belgian Princess with a decent modern looking wardrobe!

Very,very elegant and finally a Belgian Princess with a decent modern looking wardrobe!
I totally agree. She has a very modern sense of style while being extremely proper and classy.
I have great expectations for the National Day.

The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 -

Agreed. She looks lovely. The white dress is classy and stylish. Her accessories look pink- purple to me. Not sure the exact color, but they look great.

The dress is so stylish. Not a fans of her hat but I'm always not into such style, very suitable for this event though.

Is it her first hat? I like the outfit. It is young and fitting for the occassion.

Fabulous look on the Duchess. If I'm nitpicking, perhaps the heels were a bit too high for the terrain, but a really stylish look.

Last edited:
The shoes look rather uncomfortable for her and I am not liking the hat.

But Elisabeth has a perfect figure and she can make literally ANYTHING work for her.;)

The hat felt a bit off for me for this occasion, but the dress was nice. The shoes itself were nice, but from the way she walks you can clearly see they either didnt fit or were simply too high.

I must be missing something but this outfit is neither modern nor stylish per se. It looks like something her mother would wear. Nothing spectacular.
She looks lovely but safe.

I as well don' t like it at all. The dress should have short sleeves to cover the pale arms.The white colour is unfavorable IMO. I didn' t like that white color on her 18th birthday inauguration either.
And that hat makes her look like an old spinster. An updo of her hair woul' ve been much better.
If she continues to dress this way we can prepare for something in the future...

Image of perfection, perfect face, figure, outfit... Everything is great !

A very soft, feminine look for the Duchess of Brabent on her first lone official appearance. I thought she looked stunning!

(..) She was dressed in white such as the Marine. (..)

Princess Elisabeth is the epitome of elegance.

I love her outfit. (..)

Can't wait to see her at National Day!;)

I love her style!! It's always appropriate for a Princess, but at the same time fun and interesting! :flowers::flowers:

I love her outfit. Managed to be fun and elegant.

It's hard to wear things your classmates won't tease you for later. :) She's doing a pretty good job balancing royal, youthful, and her own style. I'll dare to say I've liked her working wardrobe better than her appearance at Ingrid's gala.

I am not sure about the colour, as it washes her out a little bit given her fair complexion, but overall it a nice professional outfit.

Really lovely and my best dressed Belgian Princess (not that there's much competition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom