The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the print on the pants but love the colour of the pants and the blouse.

It all works very well and the duchess looks lovely.

There are some on her hip.

I think Elisabeth looks great with those clothes and those colors. Probably the best of the card.

When you look between Prinsess Elisabeth an Prins Gabriel you kan see somethingl ike a decoration on the pants of Elisabeth.

I don't think his fathers suits will fit Gabriel, given his height

On this version of the Christmas Card photo you can see a bit more of the golden embroidery on her pants:

** Pic **

Thinking about it, this is probably the boldest outfit we've seen her wear, split skirt to church included?

Not my favorite of Elisabeth's outfits. But she has a perfect, very slim figure and can make just about anything work.

I love both the concert dress and the pants outfit.

Elisabeth is at an age where it's fun to take some fashion risks. Shows her personality and confidence.

In a few years she will be sporting a more formal wardrobe, so I enjoy seeing her experiment now.

The dress is really nice and it suits her well.
But in my opinion she (and her sister) had better hairstyles. Maybe its my personal dislike of a sleek style but to me they seemed to not have washed their hair the very same day. (I know we all have these days.)
I like that her make-up is very natural and it looks better than on the shoots of her departure for university.

For me it says more New Years Eve party than Christmas

This is an interesting and nice dress for a concert, but I wish it's burgundy like the one from Dries Van Noten or other deep jewelry colour like navy/deep green rather than black (or is it because of the lighting?).

The Duchess of Brabant visited the crisis centre and the site where a car ran into a group of carnivalists in Strepy-Bracquegnies, near La Louviere (Hainaut) today, March 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Very stylish Elisabeth, as usual.

But what an awful event!:ohmy:

A nice, professional look for the Duchess of Brabant during a meeting about the crisis in the Ukraine today, March 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Great outing with her aunt and really nice outfit. Especially like the coat, color and cut look great on her.

Obviously not afraid of bold color and those shoes are super cute.

The lady on far right looks very much like her grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom