The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the Duchess looked very elegant. She certainly is being coached well by her mother on how to dress for the role.

It is safe to say that the "pupil" has become the master.

She is gorgeous and definitely age appropriate. I am glad she has finally introduced some sort of head piece to her outfit as well.

I like Elisabeth's second dress much more than the first one - the first one reminds me of net curtains - though it seems that Elisabeth has inherited her mother's gift of managing to make anything look elegant, so it didn't look so bad on her.

The Duchess of Brabant at the National Day celebration today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Without the mask:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the dress. Beautiful print and colors.

Dress by Natan and Fabienne Delvigne for Elisabeth today

https://t.co/YaDL4o92yd?amp=1

Princess Elisabeth later today in Alken in Limburg to visit a residential care center

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EddgvTlWkAEGQRb?format=jpg&name=large

I love the color but not the print.

The first look is lovely. Very pretty dress for her. :flowers:

I wasn't a fan of the headband when she had the mask on. Kind of gave me a surgical look. Headband is much better looking in photos without mask.

Second look love the color and general style of the dress. Not a huge fan of the puffy sleeves. Don't mind the print but might be nicer without a print.

I like Elisabeth's second dress much more than the first one - the first one reminds me of net curtains - though it seems that Elisabeth has inherited her mother's gift of managing to make anything look elegant, so it didn't look so bad on her.

I am really enjoying watching Elisabeth evolve and agree with your insight regarding the inherited gift from her mother to make just about anything look elegant. I am a big fan of both the Queen and the Duchess and always look forward to their fashion choices especially during these big events like National Day.

The duchess of Brabant is fast turning into one of the best dressed younger royal ladies in Europe.

A gorgeous dress for Elisabeth, she's always beautifully dressed indeed.

Elegant mature dress for the Duchess at the Christmas concert. :flowers:

I like the simple black and white look for the photo.

I like the colors but not the print and design.

It looks too old for her age and contrasts negatively with what the Queen and Princess Eleonore are wearing. Wrong choice IMHO for that kind of event.

Elisabeth is such a tall, slender and graceful young woman.

Last edited:
She has the kind of figure and face designers dream of to display their couture.

Nice and light perfect for summer and for an informal visit by the duchess.

Lovely outing with the grandparents...

Pillbox! I love it. (The royal ladies should use more pillbox hat!)

I'm not sure about the fabric and the sleeves but I love the colour and neckline.

She really looks like Stephanie (of Luxembourg) in the video when she walks down the stair.

Last edited:
This entire outfit certainly looks VERY NATAN:lol:

I like that she's going for a more mature, coordinated look now, especially with a real hat.

Maybe, just less Natan in the future?:whistling:

I still can't understand why Natan has so much credit among the royal ladies (not just in Belgium). I hope Elisabeth will be able to free herself from that brand because, while she looks nice, she could look even better!!!
And I am so happy she is finally wearing a proper hat after the headband she wore last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom