The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 8: April 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great. I have always like that outfit on her, and her coat is beautiful.

Always love the blue on her thought Sophie looked great at Commonwealth Day Services

I'm not a fan of statement sleeves in general, but this dress looks great on her. I would like it a lot without the bows on the sleeves.

I love this dress! I think she looks really good in it.

I'm drooling over that coat. She looks really nice.

Love the pink coat .. as always can do no wrong in my eyes.....

Love the outfit but I think she should of done more with her hair

Love her pink coat. I'd like to see her with a layered bob. Long enough that she could still put it her hair up when she wishes, and the layers will give her volume and look polished when wearing it down.

The picture of her engaging with the little girl wearing a tutu is adorable!

The Countess of Wessex elegant in black at a dinner for the National Autistic Society at Buckingham Palace on March 22:

** gallery **

The Countess of Wessex looking lovely at the Easter service today, April 1:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Lovely...and Lady Louise looks very nice!

LaRae

Lady Louise already is a young lady! Is it the first time we see her wear high heels? And she got her own handbag! She always looks so elegant. Personally I don't like Sophie's hat but I want to have her coat. (Louise totally caught my eyes and I don't even notice what Sophie is wearing when I see the photo:lol:).

I love Sophie's hat! I've always thought she is attracted to textural detail in her hats - and I like that as well. This design is both clever and flattering, IMO. Love the back as well.

They both look lovely notice that Louise is wearing a bit of a heel ...

Sophie looks lovely as always.
Lady Louise has become such a lovely young lady.

I love Sophie's coat and shoes today. Navy is a colour she wears well.

Louise looks SO grown up and I can't believe she's in high heels. I read on Twitter that her bag is one of Sophie's. It must be handy to have a mum with so many bags to choose from. It would be even handier if their feet were the same size as think of all the shoes Louise would have available to her.

Sophie looks gorgeous. Her hat is a bit OTT (fine for Ascot, but a bit dramatic for a church service) though she still looks nice nevertheless.

Not crazy about the hat but the other than that the Countess looks her usual stylish and elegant self.

:previous: Sophies "Easter Bonnet" is a treat but not for Easter Sunday. We really used to push the boat out when I was young. New outfits and new or newly trimmed, hats for such a day of celebration.

But we all dressed lighter and brighter even though it is Autumn here. Easter is such a special time of renewal and we all dressed for it. The weather must have been cold because most of the family were dressed in dark, winter colours, such as Sophie in navy from top to toe. It's an elegant look but for Easter Sunday?

Meh!

I think she looks good, love the hat. A lighter color would have been better.

Not a fan of the dish on her head :ermm: But lovely coat and dress :flowers:

The Countess of Wessex planted a White Elm tree in the Buckingham Palace Garden today, April 16, recycling a lovely flower print dress by Erdem:

** Full view ** March 2017 **

The dress and sweater make a good combo. Alone, the dress may be just too much floral for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom