The Chelsy Davy Thread 1: July-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry's polo shirt said:
I would be suprised! She doesn't look like she has had any surgery to me...

I don't mean for that to sound mean...I just mean that her face doesn't look fake to me.

Well, no, she doesn't look fake, but many people who don't look fake have had things like collagen and botox. I'm not saying Chelsy hasn't done this, or that she has. I doubt it. She's so young to need these alterations. But I do know (it's so obvious!) that Victoria Beckham has had muchos work done. Mama mia Muchos!
:D Victoria went and messed herself up, imo. She used to be so gorgeous. Now she is scary. :eek:

"Are you talking about her taste (or rather lack of it) in fashion? Her looks?"

All of the above, Harry seems like a down-to-earth sort of guy, who seems freindly caring and as I said before, pretty alright looking. he could have had his pick of the girls! It's a shame he ended up going for Chelsy, who from what I've seen in pictures has no endearing qualities.

Idriel said:
About the clothes: I could not agree more.
About the looks: shallow, shallow with a extra helping of shallow.
JMHO

Yeah....... Chelsy makes me miss Emma Lippiat. She was my favorite "Harry gal pal."

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
How could you have a favourite? There are so many girls who claim to have had relations with him.
\

I don't understand your question. Emma and Harry were photographed together loads of times, often in lip-locking embraces. I just liked her because she seemed like such a nice fit for Harry. Same sort of person, I guess. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it always seemed like.

Becky24 said:
I think Harry should go for me!!;):rolleyes: :D :D

Why not? Princess Rebecca sounds as nice as Princess Chelsy. ;) Of course, the only people who'd call Harry's wife Princess Anything would be American reporters who don't know any better. I guess she'll be the Duchess of Somewhere. Chelsy a duchess? Whoever grooms that wild girl into a royal duchess would have to be a miracle worker. :p

CasiraghiTrio said:
Why not? Princess Rebecca sounds as nice as Princess Chelsy. ;) Of course, the only people who'd call Harry's wife Princess Anything would be American reporters who don't know any better. I guess she'll be the Duchess of Somewhere. Chelsy a duchess? Whoever grooms that wild girl into a royal duchess would have to be a miracle worker. :p

She will be officially called HRH (yikes) Princess Harry of ...(whichever dukedom her receives). The only princess by marriage to always call herself properly is the unpopular Princess Michael of Kent. I always wondered as a girl, how is it possible that a wife has the same name as her husband, and such a masculine one at that!:D

auntie said:
She will be officially called HRH (yikes) Princess Harry of ...(whichever dukedom her receives). The only princess by marriage to always call herself properly is the unpopular Princess Michael of Kent. I always wondered as a girl, how is it possible that a wife has the same name as her husband, and such a masculine one at that!:D

Princess Michael of Kent is not the only princess by marriage who properly refers to herself. Sophie does as well. She is, after all, Princess Edward, Countess of Wessex. To my knowledge, she has never called herself "Princess Sophie." I also don't believe that the Duchess of York ever refered to herself as anything but Duchess of York, and she was technically "Princess Andrew". Never called Princess Sarah. As far as I know, all modern princesses by marriage are proper in how they call themselves. The only one ever referred to in the media as a Princess in her own right was Diana. "People" magazine was notorious for calling her Princess Diana. ;)

I know it's an old topic, but just wondering, how do you guys know she was driving a mercedes?:confused: :eek:

auntie said:

Since Prince Michael, as the younger brother, does not have a dukedom, she retains his rank. Since she was not born a princess and is not one in her own right, she takes his name behind her title.

The same for Marie Chantal...Princess Pavlos of Greece.

CasiraghiTrio said:
\

I don't understand your question. Emma and Harry were photographed together loads of times, often in lip-locking embraces. I just liked her because she seemed like such a nice fit for Harry. Same sort of person, I guess. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it always seemed like.

So many girls have claimed to have dated him, you never know who is telling the truth.

So many girls have claimed to have dated him, you never know who is telling the truth.

I think you mean people that sell stories to the tabloids claiming they had dates with William or Harry, like that Lulu chick who said she had dinner with William. But this Emma Lippiat girl actually was a member of his social circle. He often brought her along to rugby matches, she'd watch him play polo and hang out with him in the chukkas, after the match was over. Anyway, it's no big deal. I just didn't know what you mean, but now I think I do. And for some reason I was impressed by her even though I don't know her. Of course my impression of her could be wrong.

Oh of course. Totally. I acknowledged that we don't know anything about her and there are no facts about her to speak of. I just had a good impression of her in the pictures. First impressions are often wrong, so...... she and harry did seem to be bf/gf for a long time though. I mean, it always seemed like they were more than friends when they were together. They exchanged those "we are a couple" sort of looks and other little things like that besides kissing of course. who knows what she is really like, but in terms of appearance, she is quite cute. I find her to be more attractive than chelsy (no offense against chelsy, it's just my opinion!) But in Chelsy's defense.......... Chelsy is better looking than some of the other girls who have been in Harry's life (i.e. Nicola Sturgis, the skinny redhead who was sometimes with him at polo and rugby events during the Eton years)

I remember Nicola! The tabloids said that they were dating. I think that was at the same time as Harry and Emma were dating.

Just wondring what ever happend to pictures of Chelsy?:confused:

Chelsy disappeared we must amuse ourselves by talking about her and Harry's relationship.

Chelsy's cool...

As long as she's not into drugs or alcohol, and Harry loves her, then, GO CHELSY!

Bellefleur said:
As long as she's not into drugs or alcohol, and Harry loves her, then, GO CHELSY!

she is not into alcohol...are you joking? On most of the pics I see her, she is drinking, and on some of 'em she looks completely stoned !

Harry's polo shirt said:
Chelsy disappeared we must amuse ourselves by talking about her and Harry's relationship.

Do you think they are allowing each other to date other people, since for now they have the long distance problem? It would probably be more healthy if they would date others and then later on, if they still want each other, then they will know it's real.

segolen said:
she is not into alcohol...are you joking? On most of the pics I see her, she is drinking, and on some of 'em she looks completely stoned !

There have actually been reports of her being so drunk and stoned after finals last year that she couldn't walk.

There have actually been reports of her being so drunk and stoned after finals last year that she couldn't walk.

That's how a lot of girls behave after finals.:p

segolen said:
It would've been fun if they blew up !

hehe.....no one looks good skydiving. the wind, the weird position you have to be in, esp. if it's tandem. i've only done tandem skydiving once because it is expensive but i want to do it again very much. i would be an addict if i could afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom