The 30th birthday - 14 July, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why isn't the Dutch family invited? i thought they were good friends and they have been on Victoria's birthdays before.

Awww why was she crying? Because of happiness? Anyway, happy number 3-0 Victoria!!!

More photo on Crown Princess Victorias 30th birthday morning royal palace?? Princess Lilian see out much eldery now and she is aunt to Crown Princess Victoria. Wow Princess Lilian is there with photo all royal family and she is 91!!!!Grand old lady Princess Lilian and young lady Crown Princess!!!!

Thank you for all of the lovely photographs, the whole of the family looked stunning in particular the royal ladies.

Everybody looked fabulous at Stockholm Palace in the morning. With Prince Car-Pillip being late, the King then cracking jokes and Queen Silvia almost stepping into a flowerbed (you can see the pic sequences on ibl and anp), everybody seemed to be relaxed and enjoying themselves. Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine most elegant, and I like CP Victoria's outfit too - I am not a fan of those feathered 'dead bird' headbands... but somehow this one is nice.
The green dress at Solliden wasn't, IMHO... the style & the color don't do anything for Victoria, and why would she wear a cocktail gress for that occasion, located in a park in the early afternoon? Weird choice. Good to see her animated & happy anyway!
Princess Lilian looked very frail today, I hope she's okay.

Oh, I must say, I´m actually really liking the colour of Victoria´s dress. With the children´s necklace, the flower crown and the green grass, it´s quite a heavy&loud mix, but this is somehow fitting to this "folk festival"

The cut is though pretty ill-fitting and isn´t doing her great shape justice (but what I´ve read here, users even liked Madeleine´s pregnancy tunic, she wore, when she invaded the diet shop...ill-fitting seems fashion ;) )

Asked by the press at Solliden, Victoria said: I´m having no words, I´m all on the ropes" (hm, I guess some Ice Tea session with Daniel would have provided more relaxation
rolleyes.gif
)

Asked about the gift the king gave to Victoria, he said, that he hadn´t given it to her yet and since she would stand directly next to him, he can´t reveal it. But it would be little and hard...

ZDF report:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrCIjT1cTQY

Last edited:
Gallery from PPe

Borgholm Crown Princess Victoria with well-wishers gathered at the Royal residence Solliden at the island of Oland, Sweden

PPE Agency

Crown princess Victoria was absolutely beautiful in the morning, she was stunning! Congratulations to a fantastic Crown princess! It was also lovely to see Princess Lilian, she is such a great lady, but it´s easy to see that she has been quite frail for many months already.

I love the pic that's 2nd from the bottom. Picture perfect future queen. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any pictures of the fest of tonight? I mean the gala with the royal guests
progress.gif

Thanks to all that have posted such great links. I think the birthday girl looked lovely all day long. I think the whole family looked great. I see that this family seems to really like suntanning. The first few pics of Carl-Philip really surprised me, he looked so dark.

No foreign royals after all? I must say this seemed to be advertised a little different then what it actaully has turned out to be. I didn't expect anything to grand as I have said in other posts but I expected something just slightly different then what it was. This truly appears to be just like all her other birthday's.

Last edited:
Thank you indeed for the wonderful pictures fanletizia! :flowers:
The more I see of Victoria, the more I like her. She is going to be a great Queen one day. :)

Congratulation! I wonder why there are no foreign royals?

Though i am not really wowed by the green dress, I do think she looked radiant.

I usually tend to think that she does not enjoy being a princess 100%, but today it looks like she does!

Wasn't there supposed to be a dinner tonight with other royals in attendance?

Good greetings Swedish royals. I'm so filled with happyness and joy to see Victoria celebrate her Thirtieth Birthday. The Crown Princess and family look beautiful from all I see. The people gathered, the opening of gifts, the pink roses and dress outfits all dazzled me and made me smile. The garden's panorama is very big and lovely. I was without breath looking at it all.
I hope life treats you well and you shine like the stars. I'm certain you will give your all to us all. Thank you for your dedication Crown Princess. And Happy Birthday!! :swedenflag:

Last edited:
According to the swedish papers there was a private party yesterday evening with 40 guests, including Daniel Westling (who was smuggled to the party so that no one could take a photo of him) and also Victoria´s relatives from Brazil and Germany. Maybe the royal guests from Norway and Denmark were also at that party.

I love Madeleine's white suit from the first day celebration.. She looked really pretty. I'm not a big fan of CP Victoria's green dress. It's a nice color but the cut of the dress does not flatter her at all.:)

Back
Top Bottom