Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 2: Jan 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I personally think it inappropiate to talk of "her four children". The daughter is her stepchild, who is being raised by her mother in Chicago, US and comes visiting her father 2 or 3 times per year whenever there are school breaks in the US. She mentioned it often "being her child". Nice of her to have a good relationship, but she should watch her words and limits. If I were the mother of Julia I would not like it.
We don't know if Julia's mother approves of this or not, but she should be happy that her daughter has a step-mother that seems to love her and not treat her any differently than her sibling and step-brothers.In many families, mine included, step-relatives are treated like everyone else. My former stepmother has introduced me as her son several times and in a week I'm attending her 60th birthday celebrations.

Maybe she was allowed to shake hands with the Queen while living in London and taking part in some kind of invitation, such as a reception or a garden party, where even non royals have a chance to get a handshake.

But the embarrassing part is putting it in words that you and me should believe she was an intimate friend.

Grand Duke Jean was a close friend of both Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.Tessy posted photos a few years ago of herself and Louis with Harry Sussex so maybe she did socialize with the Windsors during their marriage.

Last edited:
Tessy is more than a bit of an attention seeker, and she can get very silly, but many stepparents (or "bonus parents" these days) refer to all their kids as simply "their kids". I know Marie of Denmark talks frequently about her "three sons". It's a sign of affection, and discriminating among your kids can be equally hard and problematic.

Likewise, she lived in London and was the wife of a Prince from a reigning family. It's not impossible she met the Queen behind the scenes somewhere — and perhaps realized she shouldn't have opened her mouth about it because it would look bad to provide details, not necessarily because she is lying.

She certainly speaks before she thinks and is a gusher and an embellisher, but until she's actually proven to be deliberately telling lies, I don't think there's much sense in accusing her.

Maybe I am a bit harsh on her.
There are just so many things I have learned from her past and her excessive social media presence that made me dislike her.

Maybe I am a bit harsh on her.
There are just so many things I have learned from her past and her excessive social media presence that made me dislike her.

I don't think you were harsh at all. You are just saying what many people thinks ( me too). I think we just have to take it with a pinch of salt, when she writes something on social media.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Tessy lies, but she takes everything on a whole other level (exaggeration on a daily basis). I think that's her biggest flaw.

So, I believe she met the Queen, but not a "friends kind of gathering" she liked to portray.

Last edited:
Tessy's updated website, she wants to remind of her connection to the royals:

Dame Tessy Antony – de Nassau ép Floessel
Tessy Antony – de Nassau is a proud mother of two young royal princes and one baby boy. She is a globally recognised humanitarian, charity executive and businesswoman.
Home _ Tessy de Nassau

Last edited:
The start of her story is also quite focused on her former life...

MORE THAN A PRINCESS
The TdN Story
Tessy Antony – de Nassau, formerly known as HRH Princess of Luxembourg, HRH Princess of Nassau, HRH Princess of Bourbon Parma, is a social entrepreneur, businesswoman, philanthropist, UNAids Ambassador, public speaker, activist and mother of two.

I've never heard anyone call her Princess of Bourbon Parma, still she feels the need to highlight even that - with a picture of her "with her two sons TRH Princes Gabriel and Noah".

N.B. It seems that her claim to the style of 'Dame' is linked to the order she received from Rwanda, not from Luxembourg:
23 October 2019: Dame Tessy Antony de Nassau, Dr. h.c. (Grand Cross of the Royal Order of the Drum of Rwanda)

And apparently, she expects to receive more honorary doctorates...
Tessy received her first Honorary Doctorate from the Paris College of Arts in 2019 to recognize her work in the domain of education.

Last edited:
She is desperate for getting attention. Nothing really works as she has expected. Thats why she is returning again to her past, heating up the old things. I think I have posted the Grand Cross of the Royal order ....blabla some time ago. I did some research on that and learned that the guy who gave her that order is a relative of the last king of Rwanda, who has been living in exile in Britain, in a social housing project in Birmingham if I quite remember it.
That was such a ridiculous thing to be proud of that. I remember the pictures of that old African guy and her in an elaborate dress with a little crown on her head .... That just shows how desperate she is for attention.
There was an article recently in a Lux paper of how she is now exploiting her little son Theodore to social media presence, because it seems that the older sons are more or less out of the picture. I noticed for a while that she did not post pictures of them visiting their father and joining in events at the Grand Court. Maybe they or the Lux family told her off.
I really believe this woman is somehow ill. As long as she is not exploiting her children I can live with it. Adults can defend themselves, but not the children.

https://royalcentral.co.uk/internat...es-in-a-council-house-in-manchester-2-141866/

Not that I don't feel sorry for a relative of an African king who has to live in exile in a council house. But, I am a little p... off that Tessy is so stupid and because it is all about herself to accept such an honour. What for?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11980918/officers

That "successful" company has been listed for years with just "2 officers" (who is that?). Probably no clients at all. Who would hire her with so many consulting firms everywhere? Two years ago she complained about bad business because of "Corona", but it doesn't hurt to keep the company going even without customers.
I am sorry being so harsh, but I just have not feelings for her at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
So giving up the £70,000 per year job she held before / during her divorce really paid off hey.

Tessy's updated website, she wants to remind of her connection to the royals:

Dame Tessy Antony – de Nassau ép Floessel
Tessy Antony – de Nassau is a proud mother of two young royal princes and one baby boy. She is a globally recognised humanitarian, charity executive and businesswoman.
Home _ Tessy de Nassau

"Mother of TWO YOUNG ROYAL PRINCES AND A BABY BOY?!"

Could it not have simply stated that she is the proud mother of three sons, instead of singling out her two eldest as if they are a different species than her non Royal child?

What an utter embarrassment she has shown herself to be post divorce. I must admit she hid her true character during her marriage to Louis; I really was a fan for awhile.:ermm:

She is desperate for getting attention. Nothing really works as she has expected. Thats why she is returning again to her past, heating up the old things. I think I have posted the Grand Cross of the Royal order ....blabla some time ago. I did some research on that and learned that the guy who gave her that order is a relative of the last king of Rwanda, who has been living in exile in Britain, in a social housing project in Birmingham if I quite remember it.
That was such a ridiculous thing to be proud of that. I remember the pictures of that old African guy and her in an elaborate dress with a little crown on her head .... That just shows how desperate she is for attention.
There was an article recently in a Lux paper of how she is now exploiting her little son Theodore to social media presence, because it seems that the older sons are more or less out of the picture. I noticed for a while that she did not post pictures of them visiting their father and joining in events at the Grand Court. Maybe they or the Lux family told her off.
I really believe this woman is somehow ill. As long as she is not exploiting her children I can live with it. Adults can defend themselves, but not the children.

According to her 'Awards & Recognitions' (in the Biography section) it was given to her by HE King of Rwanda in London in 2019.

Being almost glad that nobody posted congratulations about her today I just must show you the picture she posted on Insta today. I had expected another family picture being so proud of the mother of 3 sons etc., and being all those other things. But, she has spent a whole week in Florida and it seems withourt her "hubby", but she let herself being photographed by a photographer who is IMO herself a bit strange. Click on her hashtag of the photographer lady (why does she chose such a person?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkQoncuASzj/?hl=de

So, what do you think she is? A model at 37, an entrepeneur, a royal ex wife, a perfect mother, a loving wife, interested in the bitcoin business, 100s of awards, she has been getting.
But, one thing which amazes me about her, is her unrelenting energy to be so busy on so many subjects. i really wonder how she manages her "real" life, being online everyday on all social media that are available, having a small child and a husband to attend to, and always on the run, to London, to Madrid, now Florida and so on.
That is, I believe, the reason why she has fans, who just admire that extreme activity.

But still, it is weird and I wonder how long she can endure. I just hope for her children to grow into healthy adults. I don't think that she is not a loving mother, but it can be too much for them too.

"Mother of TWO YOUNG ROYAL PRINCES AND A BABY BOY?!"

Could it not have simply stated that she is the proud mother of three sons, instead of singling out her two eldest as if they are a different species than her non Royal child?

What an utter embarrassment she has shown herself to be post divorce. I must admit she hid her true character during her marriage to Louis; I really was a fan for awhile.:ermm:

:previous:.its just so cringeworthy. Although I don't follow the GD on a regular I was hoping that she and Louis would make it. And I remember being so disgusted when people questioned her motives back in the day. And while I can say that they were right, its sure looking like they weren't wrong.

Being almost glad that nobody posted congratulations about her today I just must show you the picture she posted on Insta today. I had expected another family picture being so proud of the mother of 3 sons etc., and being all those other things. But, she has spent a whole week in Florida and it seems withourt her "hubby", but she let herself being photographed by a photographer who is IMO herself a bit strange. Click on her hashtag of the photographer lady (why does she chose such a person?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkQoncuASzj/?hl=de

So, what do you think she is? A model at 37, an entrepeneur, a royal ex wife, a perfect mother, a loving wife, interested in the bitcoin business, 100s of awards, she has been getting.
But, one thing which amazes me about her, is her unrelenting energy to be so busy on so many subjects. i really wonder how she manages her "real" life, being online everyday on all social media that are available, having a small child and a husband to attend to, and always on the run, to London, to Madrid, now Florida and so on.
That is, I believe, the reason why she has fans, who just admire that extreme activity.

But still, it is weird and I wonder how long she can endure. I just hope for her children to grow into healthy adults. I don't think that she is not a loving mother, but it can be too much for them too.

I saw that picture and wondered what in the world she thinks is her "brand"? Nobody thinking of hiring her company would look at that (and anyone would do a social media search before hiring) and think she was a serious businesswoman.

Tessy Antony-de Nassau now hosts the program "Mënschen a Stories" on Luxembourg television.
https://www.wort.lu/de/panorama/tes...eht-es-nicht-um-mich-644baf55de135b9236c32434

Hopefully this is finally the right job for her! As she likes to talk a lot and present herself in public, it fits.

She had to find something to do since she was kicked out of her charity "Professors without borders", the "Finding Butterflies" Company business failed and she obviously gave up her Phd studies for integrative medicine (whatever that is..) at the Florida based "Quantum"-University where you can only take your courses online.

As much as I dislike her I must admit that she never gives up and is restlessly looking for new tasks, especially those where she can expose herself in public and gets lots of attention. Good luck for the new job!

Hopefully this is finally the right job for her! As she likes to talk a lot and present herself in public, it fits.

She had to find something to do since she was kicked out of her charity "Professors without borders", the "Finding Butterflies" Company business failed and she obviously gave up her Phd studies for integrative medicine (whatever that is..) at the Florida based "Quantum"-University where you can only take your courses online.

As much as I dislike her I must admit that she never gives up and is restlessly looking for new tasks, especially those where she can expose herself in public and gets lots of attention. Good luck for the new job!

Professors Without Borders is sad to announce that our co-Founder and President, Tessy Antony - de Nassau ép. Floessel has decided to step back from her duties as President. On behalf of the communities of learners who we have helped and the people we have supported and developed, Professors Without Borders would like to thank Tessy. None of this would have been possible without her vision, her endless energy to engage, to support and to fundraise. This has enabled Professors Without Borders to bring quality educational programmes to learners globally. She planted the seed, nurtured it and now it is growing, changing from a philanthropic organisation to a full blown charitable one. Professors Without Borders will build on Tessy’s inspirational legacy to continue to grow, support , nurture and educate the most vulnerable and in need,
We wish Tessy every success in future endeavours and she will always be part of the Professors Without Borders family.
https://my.linkedin.com/posts/profe...to-announce-activity-7007267274822668288-Ot6n

Interesting she has parted way with the charity she helped found. I don't get why she keeps her ex husbands name now she has married again.

I don't get why she keeps her ex husbands name now she has married again.

At the time of the divorce it was stated that she wanted to continue to carry her children's surname:

"Par égard pour les enfants, Leurs Altesses Royales le Grand-Duc et la Grande-Duchesse ont accordé à Madame Antony la faveur particulière de rajouter le nom « de Nassau » à son nom Antony, afin qu’elle puisse porter aussi le nom de ses enfants. Elle s’appellera donc Madame Tessy Antony-de Nassau à partir de septembre 2019."

By the same logic, the triple-barreled name permits her to carry the surname of all three of her children (two Nassaus and one Floessel), though I'm not sure why she didn't adopt, for example, Floessel-de Nassau.

Last edited:
Interesting she has parted way with the charity she helped found. I don't get why she keeps her ex husbands name now she has married again.

It don't believe she made the decision herself because she wrote on her IG in January this, just excerpts because I don't know how I can copy her text here:

"2022 was a year of learning many ways. I learned that if you feel disrespected at work it is not you overthinking it but that it is actually happening and that you need to take a leap of faith and resign! Scary but worth it. I learned that taking a step back from toxic people even in the charity world is necessary if you want to keep moving forward in an authentic and transparent way. I learned that not everone will be transparent and honest and when confronted becomes a bully. These people will always try to destabilize you.....
I forgive the people who took advantage of my generosity and kindness. it is like dirty muddy shoes which have been washed clean to walk towards the path I am supposed to be on. People who exploit you are like stones on a rocky path.....

Thanks to ShamanDurek and Märtha Louise for their amazing leadership and guidance....."

Frank Floessel, her husband, also resigned from his position of board of directors.

The text from facebook which Lady Finn quoted is IMO something you write when you really want to get rid of the person but giving him/her a glowing reference.

I don't doubt when Tessy cofounded this charity in 2016 put a lot of work and engagement into the project, before she turned to making it an ego show , as she has the tendency to do so.

I am not surprised she has kept the "de Nassau" name and it is understandable because her sons still are and will always be princes of Luxembourg de Nassau. At least she has dropped the "former princess" thing.

Anyone thanking Sham Man Derick and ML of Norway for "leadership and guidance" clearly doesn't recognise good leadership and guidance.

Thanks for the info - it definitely sounds like there was more to it than meets the eye.

I am not surprised she has kept the "de Nassau" name and it is understandable because her sons still are and will always be princes of Luxembourg de Nassau. At least she has dropped the "former princess" thing.

No, she hasn't dropped it, it's still at her Twitter:
Tessy Antony De Nassau, Former HRH Princess de Lux (@tessy_de) _ Twitter

She also writes at her biography at her website
Dame Tessy Antony De Nassau ép Floessel (formerly known as HRH Princess Tessy of Luxembourg; born 28 October 1985)

There she writes also:
Privately, Tessy is the mother of 4 children, three boys namely HRH Princes Gabriel (2006) and Noah de Nassau (2007) and Master Theodor Frank Floessel (2021). She is the step mother of Julia Floessel, daughter of her husband Mr Frank Floessel whom she married in 2021.
Biography _ Tessy de Nassau

That's unfortunate regarding Professors Without Borders. Of all her activities, that was the most viable venture IMO. I agree with hereditarytitles - Tessy's relentlessly looking for new tasks. She certainly has tenacity, drive and ambition.

That's a really beautiful photo of Frank and Tessy, who looks gorgeous.

Sorry, maybe you cannot open the "stories", but maybe this, it looks like they took the train to Ascot. She has been in London for more than a week, with her little son and Gabriel. Frank obviously is on vacation with his daughter from the US. Reading her IG and since she cannot hide her feelings I think that the girl wanted to spend time alone with her father during her summer school break. She probably wasn't too happy about that, but as always finds a way to amuse herself in spite of problems.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct1B0kVAIL7/?hl=de

Back
Top Bottom