Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 2: Jan 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have followed Gabriel thru Tessy's IG in the last couple of years and have the impression that he is a really nice young man, still shy but so humble and amiable. He is so different from his "big show, look at me!!!!"-mother but is always supporting her with all her attention seeking and crazy ideas, which is probably contrary to his attitude. Probably a lot like his father, Louis.
I wonder that Gabriel can be out of school for a whole week, summer break hasn't yet started in the UK, or is it different from school to school?

Tessy is releasing a children’s book in Luxembourg later this year. She previously shared that Gabriel wrote the foreword to the booking and signed it as “HRH Prince Gabriel of Nassau.”

Surely the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess should be telling their children, daughters and son in law as well as their grandchildren that using their titles for commercial purposes is unethical.

Haha she seems to follow what certain other former royals do, no new fresh ideas.

Hmmm I agree, they should stop a formal title being used for commercial purposes but her former MIL has her own book out so maybe that has set the standard?

Haha she seems to follow what certain other former royals do, no new fresh ideas.

Hmmm I agree, they should stop a formal title being used for commercial purposes but her former MIL has her own book out so maybe that has set the standard?
That’s true that Grand Duchess Maria Teresa used her titles for her book, HOWEVER I do want to point out that the Grand Duchess donated 100% of the book proceeds to her charity supporting rape victims. Tessy will be profiting from this book. Using her son’s royal titles for commercial purposes while also posting things that could be hurtful and defamatory to Louis, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and the rest of the Luxembourg Royal Family’s reputation is childish behaviour IMO.

Out of curiosity, did anyone happen to catch Tessy’s Barbie post from Easter weekend or Good Friday?

The account that posted it, unfortunately went private and I’m still waiting for my request to get accepted, so that I can link it here. Anyways, the post was a selfie and Tessy talked about how she was happy, successful and how she is no victim, and in the same paragraph/post also how her ex family (Louis and the LRF) called her names and shamed her as well as the media and strangers, how she has been mocked and deceived. I remember reading the comments of this post and one of her followers said Grand Duchess Maria Teresa was “scary Barbie” and something about MT being jealous of Tessy and I’m pretty sure Tessy replied with a bunch of “laughing with tears” emoji.

She’s so childish

Edited to add, that Tessy did delete the post after a few hours.

Last edited:
Scarlett-Lauren dodged a bullet. Gabriel and Noah are angelic, but their mother seems to be a nightmare.

Out of curiosity, did anyone happen to catch Tessy’s Barbie post from Easter weekend or Good Friday?

The account that posted it, unfortunately went private and I’m still waiting for my request to get accepted, so that I can link it here. Anyways, the post was a selfie and Tessy talked about how she was happy, successful and how she is no victim, and in the same paragraph/post also how her ex family (Louis and the LRF) called her names and shamed her as well as the media and strangers, how she has been mocked and deceived. I remember reading the comments of this post and one of her followers said Grand Duchess Maria Teresa was “scary Barbie” and something about MT being jealous of Tessy and I’m pretty sure Tessy replied with a bunch of “laughing with tears” emoji.

She’s so childish

Edited to add, that Tessy did delete the post after a few hours.

I read that "Barbie" post and was quite shocked about what she wrote, although after having watched her IG account for the last 3 years really nothing distasteful, silly or boastful should shock me. She is a red rag for me and has ever been since she made her divorce so public.
Just google her present husband, and you get pages and pages about her, and all of it initiated by her. How must he feel?
If you are interested in my opinion and some facts I found out just scroll back to my comments.
There is hardly a day when a new posting of her is not embarrassing or a repetition of old pics, or blaming her "haters" as she likes to call everybody who dares to criticize her. I really think she needs some kind of therapy.

I also have a feeling that she doesn't get the attention she is so desperately craving for since she moved to Zuerich. It is no comparison to lively London where maybe she could gain more "admirers".
You might have learned that she was kicked out of her prestigious charity "PWB", she complained about that in a post from January without naming the charity.
Now it is designing "capes" and "children's books", what became of her "Butterfly Business" advising businessmen and national leaders IIRC, and the doctorate in psychological medicine from an online university?
Nothing so far, ah ...but she has this RTL show in Lux, we'll see how long this will last.

I read that "Barbie" post and was quite shocked about what she wrote, although after having watched her IG account for the last 3 years really nothing distasteful, silly or boastful should shock me. She is a red rag for me and has ever been since she made her divorce so public.
Just google her present husband, and you get pages and pages about her, and all of it initiated by her. How must he feel?
If you are interested in my opinion and some facts I found out just scroll back to my comments.
There is hardly a day when a new posting of her is not embarrassing or a repetition of old pics, or blaming her "haters" as she likes to call everybody who dares to criticize her. I really think she needs some kind of therapy.

I also have a feeling that she doesn't get the attention she is so desperately craving for since she moved to Zuerich. It is no comparison to lively London where maybe she could gain more "admirers".
You might have learned that she was kicked out of her prestigious charity "PWB", she complained about that in a post from January without naming the charity.
Now it is designing "capes" and "children's books", what became of her "Butterfly Business" advising businessmen and national leaders IIRC, and the doctorate in psychological medicine from an online university?
Nothing so far, ah ...but she has this RTL show in Lux, we'll see how long this will last.

Did anyone see her recent post from a few days ago of how her haters can't criticize her or talk about her negatively if you don't have her phone number :rolleyes:

She also claims to be invited to Royal Residences of the British Royal Family by HMQEII and they had lunch AND dinner a lot! ??

I saw this too! They also just had a "gala" a few months before. Frank also left the charity. It's always everyone's fault and never hers! And if I had to be honest, the charity didn't raise that much money to do a lot, most of the money went back to travel and accommodations for the teachers and salary.

I'm curious if her "clothing line" actually makes enough money to support herself if she didn't have Frank and child support. Her book release is next month. Like I said, Gabriel wrote the foreword to the book using his titles. The Grand Duke and Grand Duchess and Luxembourg Government really need to do something about using titles for commercial purposes because if not, she will milk their titles until something is done. She is involved in WEF :ermm: and does speaking engagements. In her most recent one, her bio was literally "former Princess of Luxembourg" while everyone else was CEO and Founder of some company :ROFLMAO:And I don't know if she is still working on her PhD, but she is taking business/Entrepreneur courses at some school in Switzerland.

She is something...

ETA. I'm very curious WHY she posted pics from Theodor's baptism with Scarlett Lauren. I'm sure she has other photos without Scarlett and/or Louis in them. Is Tessy hinting that they're back together? It's not a secret that I'm not a fan of Scarlett, she was turning into Tessy before she even married in.

Last edited:
Tessy was at Luxembourg Fashion Week with her Human Highness last week.
“We will be presenting capes for young women for the first time", explained Tessy Antony de Nassau on Thursday at the press conference in the “Aalt Stadthaus” in Differding.
„Fashion Week“ Oberkorn wird wieder zu Luxemburgs Mode-Hauptstadt - Tageblatt.lu

Luxembourg Fashion Week Designers
https://luxembourgfashionweek.lu/media/luxembourgfashionweek.lu/Tessy_and_Mili.JPG

Tessy's Instagram, the Prime Minister attended her fashion show
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7Qb00NZ2L/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjPrI5AA5oa/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx1Kw6DNNG8/

Tessy is on the cover of "Revue" magazine
"Discover Tessy Antony de Nassau Floessel, Luxembourg's rising star in the Luxembourg TV sky! Since April she has been convincing as the presenter of the RTL program “Mënschen a Stories”.
We accompany her as she prepares behind the scenes, where she tells us about her journey from a simple girl from Niederkorn to a TV presenter.
Her naturalness has won the hearts of viewers, and she will continue to delight us every month. And did you know that she is now also a children's book author? She shares the culture and traditions of Luxembourg with the little ones."
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx94R1OoFKj/?img_index=1
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx93u6ot-D9/

Tessy was at Luxembourg Fashion Week with her Human Highness last week.
“We will be presenting capes for young women for the first time", explained Tessy Antony de Nassau on Thursday at the press conference in the “Aalt Stadthaus” in Differding.
„Fashion Week“ Oberkorn wird wieder zu Luxemburgs Mode-Hauptstadt - Tageblatt.lu

Luxembourg Fashion Week Designers
https://luxembourgfashionweek.lu/media/luxembourgfashionweek.lu/Tessy_and_Mili.JPG

Tessy's Instagram, the Prime Minister attended her fashion show
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx7Qb00NZ2L/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjPrI5AA5oa/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx1Kw6DNNG8/

Tessy is on the cover of "Revue" magazine
"Discover Tessy Antony de Nassau Floessel, Luxembourg's rising star in the Luxembourg TV sky! Since April she has been convincing as the presenter of the RTL program “Mënschen a Stories”.
We accompany her as she prepares behind the scenes, where she tells us about her journey from a simple girl from Niederkorn to a TV presenter.
Her naturalness has won the hearts of viewers, and she will continue to delight us every month. And did you know that she is now also a children's book author? She shares the culture and traditions of Luxembourg with the little ones."
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx94R1OoFKj/?img_index=1
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx93u6ot-D9/

What our world needs:

Another "fashion designer", especially for capes
Another "children's book author" (reminds me of Fergie, another exroyal attention seeker)
Another "TV moderator"

And Tessy, the woman who can everything, is filling that huge gap!
Honestly, if she was decent and humble and not so selfcentered and attention seeking I would wish her all the luck in the world.

I don't wish her any ill. She actually seems rather nice even if completely self serving.

But i simply cannot believe how COMPLETELY wrong I was about her. I was suspicious at first then slowly started to warm up to her. I thought she was a marvel...until I realized she was far from it.:sad:

Poor Louis. I hope he can soon find a woman who will truly love him and accept every part of his life.

What I see is a woman desperately fighting to stay relevant and fighting for media attention.
At first she did the philanthropy circuit and associated herself with international charitable organizations and now she has moved on to fashion, publishing a children's book (of course with a forward by HRH Prince Gabriel), and being a TV presenter? One wonders what is next....

I totally agree. Her marriage ended but she didn’t want the perks of being a royal to end too.

I wonder how her new husband feels about it all. It can’t be easy to accept that your wife still seems desperate to ride her ex husband’s coat tails.

Back
Top Bottom