Tessy Antony-de Nassau, News and Events 1: April 2019 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically she wants people to talk about her if they are being nice about her? A very silly expectation to have IMO, if you make your life public to everyone and try to make a living of who you married and so openly talk about it you shouldn’t then expect people to only agree with you. Of course no one should be horrible but from what I can see on her accounts and on here people are pretty respectful even when they disagree with her.

So basically she wants people to talk about her if they are being nice about her? A very silly expectation to have IMO, if you make your life public to everyone and try to make a living of who you married and so openly talk about it you shouldn’t then expect people to only agree with you. Of course no one should be horrible but from what I can see on her accounts and on here people are pretty respectful even when they disagree with her.

Oh yes, she blocks anyone who doesn't repeat sentences like "beautiful!", "princess!" on her Instagram, and I know it from first-hand experience hahaha:lol:

Sorry but her dress and the necklace don't go well together. Her hair is pretty messed up too.

m

It's a very interesting award for her work, no matter the dress or shoes she wore when she received it.

No one seemed to matter indeed...

What work btw?Hitting the front pages time after time?:ermm:

Hmm the website of the International Pestalozzi Gesellchaft seems rather crude and basic but does mention a number of other former royals (who I have never heard of) as patrons/supporters.

The International Pestalozzi Gesellchaft is an NGO founded in 2016 which promotes education for disadvantaged people, so Tessy receiving it is inline with her PWB work. They also have a lot about royalty including "news" about little Prince Georgy Bagration- Gruzinsky of Georgia, so not exactly a high quality award organisation. But again both her own personal website and the PWB site itself don't make it clear exactly what they're doing or how they're doing it. The cause is very worthwhile, the write ups are word salad.

Tessy has a lot of get up and go and good qualifications but her social media presence and the websites of herself and organisations don't highlight her positives IMHO try as hard as they may. Seriously, just take off "mother of Royal Princes" as the first sentence on your web page if you want to be taken seriously as a humanitarian post divorce.

Last edited:
Seriously, just take off "mother of Royal Princes" as the first sentence on your web page if you want to be taken seriously as a humanitarian post divorce.

I agree with you.

The International Pestalozzi Gesellchaft is an NGO founded in 2016 which promotes education for disadvantaged people, so Tessy receiving it is inline with her PWB work. They also have a lot about royalty including "news" about little Prince Georgy Bagration- Gruzinsky of Georgia, so not exactly a high quality award organisation. But again both her own personal website and the PWB site itself don't make it clear exactly what they're doing or how they're doing it. The cause is very worthwhile, the write ups are word salad.

Tessy has a lot of get up and go and good qualifications but her social media presence and the websites of herself and organisations don't highlight her positives IMHO try as hard as they may. Seriously, just take off "mother of Royal Princes" as the first sentence on your web page if you want to be taken seriously as a humanitarian post divorce.

I guess the organisation is hoping to get some prominence by awarding awards to former royals. And Tessy is happy to accept recognition from 'Switzerland'. So, it's a win-win situation.

Interesting choice of words, "from Switzerland" - yes it was from a Swiss NGO but not officially from Sweden as a country as such.

Oh yes, she blocks anyone who doesn't repeat sentences like "beautiful!", "princess!" on her Instagram, and I know it from first-hand experience hahaha:lol:

Really?! That seems incredibly petty, but then again at the same time I'm not so surprised... it is Tessy, after all.
I kind of feel for Noah and Gabriel in this situation. Now they're of the age to access social media (I don't know if they have accounts of their own yet). I'd find it all very embarrassing if I were them.

She'll soon have a new hashtag #formerhrhprincess to add to her posts ;)

Really?! That seems incredibly petty, but then again at the same time I'm not so surprised... it is Tessy, after all.
I kind of feel for Noah and Gabriel in this situation. Now they're of the age to access social media (I don't know if they have accounts of their own yet). I'd find it all very embarrassing if I were them.

Yep, I asked one question about the use of her title in the comment section of one of her post-divorce interview posts, and I got instantly blocked. TBH I was a bit stunned at that time because I thought I was courteous. But oh well, it's Tessy and I'm not surprised at anything now.

Yep, I asked one question about the use of her title in the comment section of one of her post-divorce interview posts, and I got instantly blocked. TBH I was a bit stunned at that time because I thought I was courteous. But oh well, it's Tessy and I'm not surprised at anything now.

Is this for real? This is insane. Oh well, Princess Tessy. May she receive more awards as a mother royal princes.

I'm sorry but at this point she's just inviting critical comments towards her. I struggle to wonder how some people can be so delusional, for what of kinder phrasing.

It is sadder that what little fame she has already went to her head.

Perhaps we should make a concerted effort to ignore her online self aggrandizement and not to fuel the beast so to speak?

Are there any other examples of 'former HRH princesses' that include that in their name/tag line? It really seems that she things that her world will fall apart once people don't refer her anymore for (once) being married to a prince (without succession rights).

And it's interesting how her website-address only uses 'de Nassau' and not 'Antony'.

On a positive note: it seems she done with calling herself Theresa...

Tessy tells at her website about her book
"Tessy is a keen writer and is working on her first book ‘Litigant in Person, a Princess Diary’."
Biography _ Tessy de Nassau

The fact that she's changed her Instagram to a private account shows that she has been affected by the negative comments towards her; hopefully this will make her step back and think about what she says before she posts. I think a digital detox would do her some good.

Her account is not really private. She kept all her 15k followers including all the reporters and bloggers. Everybody who followed her can still read everything. She is just pathetic and attention seeking. A private account would not be open to strangers.

‘Litigant in Person, a Princess Diary’- this title of her first book cracked me up.

Her account is not really private. She kept all her 15k followers including all the reporters and bloggers. Everybody who followed her can still read everything. She is just pathetic and attention seeking. A private account would not be open to strangers.

And she has always said that she has had another account all along that is private so this was always a public one meant for people to see.

It's not that unusual for people with followers that go up to the thousands to still have a private account. This gives them an opportunity to weed out bots and other unserious accounts from following them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom